Losing 10lbs in the month of June 2011 - Are you in?

Options

Replies

• Allegi32
    Allegi32 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Feels so good to be back on track!! Originally I was planning on adding in 3 days of cardio at the gym on my P90X lifting days, but then I realized that I'm less likely to get the P90X workouts in, so I'm just sticking to the regular schedule.

So I just finished my workout for today, and if possible, I'll squeeze in a Turbo Jam workout later. Now off to figure out my lunch!
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,311 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose my last 7lbs this month, I don't know if I can, tbh, I am tempted to reduce my projected loss to 1/2 a lb a week, as I am getting so hungry at the moment.
  • Johnnygirl777
    Options
    Happy Monday! Got my lunch packed and going to throw dinner in the crock pot so I can head to Spinning class tonight. This week will be hard because my son is graduating from high school :heart: and I have relatives coming to stay, so I am going to be really focused the beginning of the week so I can cut myself a little slack if I can't fit everything in at the end of the week. Have a great day! :smile:

Great plan! Congrats to your son, how exciting! :)
  • Johnnygirl777
    Options
    Feels so good to be back on track!! Originally I was planning on adding in 3 days of cardio at the gym on my P90X lifting days, but then I realized that I'm less likely to get the P90X workouts in, so I'm just sticking to the regular schedule.

So I just finished my workout for today, and if possible, I'll squeeze in a Turbo Jam workout later. Now off to figure out my lunch!

Love it! Doubling up workouts, that's hardcore! I'm adding in Zumba to my full P90X workouts to add that calorie burn and it's been a challenge for me to eat enough, it's a great problem to have! Keep up the great work :)
  • Johnnygirl777
    Options
    I would like to lose my last 7lbs this month, I don't know if I can, tbh, I am tempted to reduce my projected loss to 1/2 a lb a week, as I am getting so hungry at the moment.

Yeah definitely don't go hungry, that's no fun! If there's anyway to step up your workouts and eat more that may help too, I find that when I eat low cals for too long, my body gets used to it and plateaus. I just jumped up from 1,200 calories to attempting 1,800 per day and I already lost a pound this month.

Good luck and welcome!
  • Johnnygirl777
    Options
    So happy Monday! I had a super healthy breakfast and am doing Kempo in about an hour, can't wait! I cleaned out my fridge yesterday and organized my kitchen and now I'm even more excited to cook in it, it's amazing how the simple things can change so much :)

What are all your plans today?
  • sweetdosia
    sweetdosia Posts: 28
    Options
    Did my EA Active 2 workout this morning! Just did 30 day shred. Plan to hit the gym tonight when hubby gets home.
    Going grocery shopping. Hoping to get some really healthy, yummy food to fill up my fridge! :happy:

Hope everyone's having a great day!
  • mdn15
    mdn15 Posts: 145
    Options
    I am in..I want to do this as well!!!!!!!
  • niecybiecy
    niecybiecy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm joining in a few days late...but I'm definitely in on this one!! I've been moving at a slow pace with this weight loss thing and this is the jump start I need to get things moving this summer!
  • jenosaurus
    jenosaurus Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Heck yeh everyone!! It's so awesome to see everyone getting motivated together. I'm in too, I've been putting off getting motivated for too long now, and it's time to commit.

10 lbs, fo sho.

good luck guys!
  • Johnnygirl777
    Options
    Welcome to those of you who joined today! We're happy to have you :)

I just finished my Kempo for the day and feel amazing!
  • Sherbertx3
    Options
    OH NO! I find that i'll be good all day and then i snack when i get home from school and am not hungry for dinner D: this is not healthy and im not loosing any weight ADVICE? I need to lose 10 lbs for this month!
  • get_fit2009
    get_fit2009 Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Spinning class and stayed under my calories. Who says there's noting good about a Monday???
  • Artnetta1984
    Artnetta1984 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am with you as well!!!! So ready to get this "break-up" weight off me....:laugh:
  • Artnetta1984
    Artnetta1984 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am with you as well!!!! So ready to get this "break-up" weight off me....:laugh:
  • mjb10
    mjb10 Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm game. I'm hoping to be down 15 by July 1st! I have a pinched nerve in my hip, so I'm having a really hard time moving around, but I'm still determined to stay with it! Good luck everyone!!
  • Fae4
    Fae4 Posts: 7
    Options
    count me in!!! 10lbs seems like a big goal but I would love to lose that much in a month!!!
  • JamieLeff
    JamieLeff Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm new to this site and a few days late, but I'd love to join you!! I joined a 4 week "weight loss club" at my gym on June 1st, so this will be the perfect added incentive! I'm looking to reach my goal weight by the beginning of July. :)
  • JamieLeff
    JamieLeff Posts: 3
    Options
    Whoops... double post!
  • MrsK612
    MrsK612 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm in my first week; will check my weight loss progress on Wednesday. BUT, on Thursday, I am heading on vacation for a week. I know it will be struggle to make smart choices :drinker: , but at least I'm apt to be more active. Thanks to all who have already joined in and put the motivation out there - I need it~!! :happy: :happy:
    --Shannon