Losing 10lbs in the month of June 2011 - Are you in?

Options

Replies

• kcksmo
    kcksmo Posts: 19
    Options
    I'M IN!!!!
  • get_fit2009
    get_fit2009 Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    How did everybody do today? I hit the gym and was only over on my calories by little bit. I have decided to save a catalog from Athleta and as my reward on July 1st I can order some stuff out of it as long as I reach my goal.

Hope everyone had a great day and as for tomorrow - well, TGIF! :smile:
  • get_fit2009
    Options
    Welcome everyone, looks like we have an amazing group of inspired & motivational people here I absolutely love it!

Day one completed, did Plyometrics and I'm feeling it today, that's ok though because my favorite workout of the week comes tonight, Zumba! I'll dance and shake off the soreness in no time.

My diet was on par yesterday as well, I tossed out any and all junk food I had and feel better with it not calling my name from the cabinets. My dessert will be protein shakes only and fruit :)

How did you all do yesterday and what's the plan for today?

My son actually requested that we toss the junk food and not buy any at all any more. I'm very proud of him. :heart:
  • get_fit2009
    Options
    Today was running hills in my neighborhood. Tomorrow is my weigh-in day, I think it will be good! Everyone have a great day!
  • Johnnygirl777
    Options
    Wow that's amazing! Great support from your son I love it. Enjoy your run through the neighborhood today!
  • Ayer_Roca
    Ayer_Roca Posts: 1
    Options
    Im shooting for 8lbs loss this month =) Goal is to lose 45lbs by 2012!
  • Johnnygirl777
    Options
    TGIF indeed! Last night's Zumba was amazing, slowly but surely every week I get closer to the front row :)

Today I'm doing P90X Shoulder's & Arms + Ab Ripper = 75 minutes.

I also will be grocery shopping today as I haven't been eating enough food, this diet is hard to get used to jumping up my cals so much.

OH I lost 1lb already! I haven't been able to get this pound to budge for 4 months, so this is already going well!

How are you all doing?
  • MzJae414
    MzJae414 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Count me in....WE ALL CAN DO IT!!
  • christinathompson1
    christinathompson1 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    i'm in!! i'll try my best but i've been here for a month already and i've only lost 2 pounds :(
    i'll really push myself though! i go too zumba everyday and i'm doing c25k and 30 day shred so i hope all three of these works!
    :)
  • ginagn73
    ginagn73 Posts: 89
    Options
    I've made a decision, my diet got a major makeover today and so did my mentality.

I will be 10lbs lighter by July 1st and will be checking in every day to let you know how I do and I encourage any one else that would like to join this challenge with their own weight loss goal (doesn't have to be 10lbs) to track and stay motivated with me.

I'm doing P90X again for the 3rd time, tonight i'm doing Plyometrics and my dieting has been on track 100% so far, so good :)

Join me and we'll be just that much more bikini ready for the 4th of July, which also happens to be my birthday!
    sounds good I am in!!!!
  • Johnnygirl777
    Options
    Welcome everyone that has just joined! I just completed my workout for today and am feeling great, hope you all did great and have a wonderful weekend!

I will be checking in tomorrow, the plan is an hour of Zumba + 90 minutes of Yoga X :)
  • get_fit2009
    Options
    Welcome everyone that has just joined! I just completed my workout for today and am feeling great, hope you all did great and have a wonderful weekend!

I will be checking in tomorrow, the plan is an hour of Zumba + 90 minutes of Yoga X :)

You have a great weekend, too!

My plan for tomorrow is quite ambitious (which is why I will be heading off to bed shortly). I will do the 1 hour tabata circuit training at my gym followed by the 1 hour group strength class. PLUS, we finally have decent weather so there will be some yardwork thrown in at some point, too. AND TOMORROW IS MY WEIGH IN DAY. I'm pretty psyched, though, I think I have done well this week.
  • chizzledfrmstone
    Options
    I'm in.

~ 9 mile jog tomorrow.
  • sarahlouisah
    sarahlouisah Posts: 116
    Options
    im in i want to lose 6lb 10 if i can i aim to do 30 mins activity a day today is swimming.
    1807103.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • get_fit2009
    Options
    Woo hoo! 2 pounds gone this week!

:smile: :smile: :smile:
  • shanners85
    shanners85 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Let's do it!
  • sweetdosia
    sweetdosia Posts: 28
    Options
    1 lb down today! :smile:
    gym today was a write off. Didn't eat enough before, so I didn't have too much energy.
    Tomorrow will be a better day!
  • Johnnygirl777
    Options
    That's incredible! You're off to an amazing start :)
  • Johnnygirl777
    Options
    Great job on the pound lost, already off to an amazing start!
  • Johnnygirl777
    Options
    Today for me was so jam packed I just started doing the 90 minutes of Yoga I have for today and started getting dizzy... I'm making myself an artichoke and having some berries and doubling up my workout tomorrow. Yoga in the AM, Legs and Back in the PM, ambitious but why not :)