Losing 10lbs in the month of June 2011 - Are you in?

Options

Replies

• get_fit2009
    get_fit2009 Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Starting a week late but I am in. I hope to lose at least 8 pounds by July 1st. I have been struggling lately with my weight loss. I have hit the dreaded plateau. My Dr. suggested this site. I love it! Good luck everyone!

SW 244
    CW 182
    GW 150

Yay! The more, the merrier! :smile:
  • get_fit2009
    Options
    Down 1.5 more pounds! :smile: This morning was Strength and Endurance Class. Downhill slide to the weekend and my son's graduation!:smile::smile: :smile:
  • sweetdosia
    sweetdosia Posts: 28
    Options
    Yesterday was an OKAY day. Not great. I ate good, but didn't do any workout.

About to shred it. And going to the gym tonight! Will weigh myself there, hopefully my 2.5lbs for the week are gone.:wink:
  • Johnnygirl777
    Options
    Down 1.5 more pounds! :smile: This morning was Strength and Endurance Class. Downhill slide to the weekend and my son's graduation!:smile::smile: :smile:

INCREDIBLE! You are rockin it girl! Keep it up!
  • Johnnygirl777
    Options
    Yesterday was an OKAY day. Not great. I ate good, but didn't do any workout.

About to shred it. And going to the gym tonight! Will weigh myself there, hopefully my 2.5lbs for the week are gone.:wink:

As long as your diet is good, you shouldn't worry. Good luck!!
  • Johnnygirl777
    Options
    Yesterday was my Stretch day for P90X and I was SO sore I could barely hold a pen... I ended up chatting with friends for about 5 hours last night while they drank, I didn't and no stretching happened but my diet was perfection!

Much less sore today I have Chest, Back & Ab Ripper X to do. I am waiting a bit to weight myself but I already look smaller I can tell, this is exciting! My weight won't measure my loss due to the fact that my muscles are so sore and swollen, haha.

How are you all doing today?!
  • get_fit2009
    Options
    Yesterday was my Stretch day for P90X and I was SO sore I could barely hold a pen... I ended up chatting with friends for about 5 hours last night while they drank, I didn't and no stretching happened but my diet was perfection!

Much less sore today I have Chest, Back & Ab Ripper X to do. I am waiting a bit to weight myself but I already look smaller I can tell, this is exciting! My weight won't measure my loss due to the fact that my muscles are so sore and swollen, haha.

I am having an excellent day, but I must empathize with you because Chest and Back is my *LEAST* favorite upper body P90X workout! Which probably means I need to work on it more.:laugh:
  • Mel36Run
    Mel36Run Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone,

I have been exercising and eating right. So far this month I am down 3.4 pounds. I originally said 8 pounds but I think I can reach the 10 pounds by July 1st. So I am striving towards 10! I hope all of you have a healthy and successful day!

SW 244
    CW 179.2
    GW 150
  • sweetdosia
    sweetdosia Posts: 28
    Options
    Yesterday was pretty good. Worked it doing my 30DS and then went to the gym and did my C25k. Didn't realize I ate most of my workout calories. But thats ok.

Today will be better!
  • Johnnygirl777
    Options

I am having an excellent day, but I must empathize with you because Chest and Back is my *LEAST* favorite upper body P90X workout! Which probably means I need to work on it more.:laugh:

Haha, omg it's mine too, it feels like such a guy workout with all those pushups and pullups. By the end of it, I'll be much stronger, that's just what I keep telling myself, LOL!
  • Johnnygirl777
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone,

I have been exercising and eating right. So far this month I am down 3.4 pounds. I originally said 8 pounds but I think I can reach the 10 pounds by July 1st. So I am striving towards 10! I hope all of you have a healthy and successful day!

SW 244
    CW 179.2
    GW 150

Good morning!

Wow that's incredible! You are doing great already, keep it up!
  • Johnnygirl777
    Options
    Yesterday was pretty good. Worked it doing my 30DS and then went to the gym and did my C25k. Didn't realize I ate most of my workout calories. But thats ok.

Today will be better!

But you did 2 workouts, that's bad *kitten*! Keep it up girl :)
  • triciawebb78
    triciawebb78 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Just joined the site and this works perfect with my first mini goal - lose 10lbs by my daughters bday (which is July 4th!) My first weigh in will be monday!
  • Johnnygirl777
    Options
    Alright so today is Plyometics... I may be substituting Zumba for it since I go every Thursday night. Or I'll double up one day and do Plyo and something else.

Anyways, after days of being crazy sore, I did Chest & Back + Ab Ripper and I'm not sore at all today, interesting!

I also haven't been hungry, I've been eating 5-6 meals a day but I can't seem to hit 1,800 calories which is odd because before I was struggling with 1,200 and now I am struggling to reach that. How strange is that?! I am not complaining but it must be my metab hasn't reached the point where my body needs that much food.

What are you all planning on doing today?
  • Mel36Run
    Mel36Run Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am sure you will love the site. It has been so helpful for me! Good luck with your goal!
  • mjb10
    mjb10 Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm watching a 10 week old and a 7 month old this summer. It's REALLY difficult to stay on track. Today I barely had time to eat anything, and the only thing I could find that was quick at their house was poptarts...major FAIL! Luckily I didn't mess up my calories today, but I still felt yucky b/c of eating that kind of food after eating so healthy. I also have a pinched nerve in my back so it's making it really hard to exercise. I'm still trying though! The chiropractor may be in my future! Good luck to all. -4.2 lbs and I have no idea how! It seems like it's slowing down now, though!
  • Johnnygirl777
    Options
    Just joined the site and this works perfect with my first mini goal - lose 10lbs by my daughters bday (which is July 4th!) My first weigh in will be monday!

Aww, that's my birthday too! :)
  • Johnnygirl777
    Options
    I'm watching a 10 week old and a 7 month old this summer. It's REALLY difficult to stay on track. Today I barely had time to eat anything, and the only thing I could find that was quick at their house was poptarts...major FAIL! Luckily I didn't mess up my calories today, but I still felt yucky b/c of eating that kind of food after eating so healthy. I also have a pinched nerve in my back so it's making it really hard to exercise. I'm still trying though! The chiropractor may be in my future! Good luck to all. -4.2 lbs and I have no idea how! It seems like it's slowing down now, though!

That's rough! Well at least you're doing well on your calories and losing weight! I have a rib in my back that keeps popping out and have to see my chiro too, ugh it's annoying!
  • Johnnygirl777
    Options
    TGIF MFPers!

I weighed myself this morning and so far I'm now down 2.5lbs in 10 days, woo hoo I'm stoked! I had been plateaued for SO long that I'm so happy weight is coming off and I'm already starting to look more toned.

I look forward to my Arms, Shoulders & Ab Ripper I have to complete today.

Hope you're all rocking it!
  • derail65
    derail65 Posts: 8
    Options
    7753336.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

i am down a total of 15 lbs so far that is a major for me. i have always had a hard time losing it and keeping it off.