Losing 10lbs in the month of June 2011 - Are you in?

Options

Replies

• azachery
    azachery Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I did well last month so I would like to continue on the journey! The last few days (Memorial Day) threw me off, but I am RIGHT BACK ON!!!! I would actually like to see a big drop for this first full month exercising, I will be doing p90X plus exercise in the morning, so I expect a 15lbs loss. I'm shooting for the moon! We can all do this together, thanks for the motivation!
  • deniseuw
    deniseuw Posts: 3
    Options
    I am in....... Let the games begin - it is a win win for all of us.
  • SillyBeans
    SillyBeans Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm in! 170 now. 160, it's on!
  • Sherbertx3
    Options
    I'M IN!! I havent really lost solid pounds yet. I'd lose 8 lbs then gain back 5 and ugh its just been a mess. But I'm fully committed to losing this weight for bikini season! I need to look hot for my boyfriend and to show off to all my SUPER SKINNY friends!
  • AlexandraR2011
    AlexandraR2011 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm starting 30 day shred today!
  • kellyyjean
    kellyyjean Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I'd like to lose 8 lbs. Ten would be great, but I'm going for 2 a week. Vacation is at the ocean in July. I want to be in a bikini! :happy:
  • Nikkerz620
    Nikkerz620 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I'm in.. Starting 30DS today!! :)
  • Jesusfollower
    Options
    I'm in!
  • dgarblik
    dgarblik Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Soooo in!! I need this challenge and people that will help me stay motivated!!
  • sla0814
    sla0814 Posts: 240
    Options
    count me in!!! yessss!!
  • sweetdosia
    sweetdosia Posts: 28
    Options
    I'm definitely in. Wedding is Sept 4 and Shower is June 26 (eeekk!!)
    10lbs in a month would be awesome!
  • Sprinkie09
    Sprinkie09 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Im In!! To lose @ least.. 1lb a week. So 4lbs by July 1st. :)
  • aflfox
    aflfox Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm so in! WootWoot!!!
  • Smurfettegal
    Options
    I am in!!! I am loving all the support on this site. It's great. 8 years Iv'e been wanting to loose weight. Now I am doing it 24 lbs so far. :)
  • get_fit2009
    get_fit2009 Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    I am in!!! I am loving all the support on this site. It's great. 8 years Iv'e been wanting to loose weight. Now I am doing it 24 lbs so far. :)

Great job!
  • get_fit2009
    get_fit2009 Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Ok, so to keep me honest, my last weigh in I was 168. That was this morning. So, we'll see what I am on July 1st!
  • jozzierdgz
    jozzierdgz Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!! My goal is to lose 5 lbs in two weeks so this goal suits me perfectly! :) I am starting the gym today (finally) so I know I can do this :)

ETA: I am currently 199 lbs, so if I succeed i should be at 189 by the end of this month :)
  • HisBeloved65
    HisBeloved65 Posts: 186
    Options
    I'm in. Lost 10 lbs in the first 6 weeks. I will shoot for 10! awesome! (there wont be no bikini or any other swimming suit :-) but hey I am on my way!
  • somer_d
    somer_d Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Thanks for the motivation!
  • Johnnygirl777
    Options
    Welcome everyone, looks like we have an amazing group of inspired & motivational people here I absolutely love it!

Day one completed, did Plyometrics and I'm feeling it today, that's ok though because my favorite workout of the week comes tonight, Zumba! I'll dance and shake off the soreness in no time.

My diet was on par yesterday as well, I tossed out any and all junk food I had and feel better with it not calling my name from the cabinets. My dessert will be protein shakes only and fruit :)

How did you all do yesterday and what's the plan for today?