Losing 10lbs in the month of June 2011 - Are you in?

Options
14567810»

Replies

• chrisja
    chrisja Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I lost a total of 7lbs and I am happy even though it wasn't 10lbs. Thanks for the motivation all.
  • Johnnygirl777
    Options
    I lost a total of 7lbs and I am happy even though it wasn't 10lbs. Thanks for the motivation all.

Thanks incredible!! Great job :) You should join us for the July challenge, the link is in my signature!
  • derail65
    derail65 Posts: 8
    Options
    i am now working on the next 10lbs, i have done 3 since surgery on june 27 2011, i am working on that 40 lbs mark now. almost there! it has been such a wild ride since my surgery. i have tried everything for the last four years with little or no results. the weight finally maxed at almost 400lbs and the doctors said that i have to make a decision. so i chose to have the gastric bypass surgery and i am loving my decision. i am now into a 50 waiste pants from a 56-58. it is crazy, my shirts are down to a 2xl and 3xl and loose for the 3xl. i am hoping it contiues till thanksgiving. if i keep up the 10 lbs per 14 days i will loose another 80 lbs by then bring me down below the 275lbs mark wish me luck .

7753336.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools