Losing 10lbs in the month of June 2011 - Are you in?

Options

Replies

• derail65
    derail65 Posts: 8
    Options
    welcome and good luck. i just hit 15 lbs off myself. after the 27th i will start shedding like crazy... i will have my gastirc bypass surgery on that day so wish me luck.
  • Johnnygirl777
    Options
    7753336.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

i am down a total of 15 lbs so far that is a major for me. i have always had a hard time losing it and keeping it off.

Wow!! That's incredible, keep it up!
  • Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I'll take that 10 and raise myself 10 more.
  • chrisja
    chrisja Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Good Morning all. I have been doing good with my scheduled exercises this week and have gone over my target on most days. I feel so much better after doing them and that is what keeps me going. My exercises for this week have been zumba, treadmill walk/jog, push-ups, squats, upper body workout with weights and Biggest Loser Cardio Max. At my weigh-in this morning I am down 1.8lbs which makes a total of 3.6lbs off since the start of June. I am happy with it. Hope you all are seeing progress too.

Enjoy your weekend!!!!!
  • Nico0211
    Nico0211 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! we can do it!
  • Nico0211
    Nico0211 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    congrats! WTG!
  • Johnnygirl777
    Options
    Good Morning all. I have been doing good with my scheduled exercises this week and have gone over my target on most days. I feel so much better after doing them and that is what keeps me going. My exercises for this week have been zumba, treadmill walk/jog, push-ups, squats, upper body workout with weights and Biggest Loser Cardio Max. At my weigh-in this morning I am down 1.8lbs which makes a total of 3.6lbs off since the start of June. I am happy with it. Hope you all are seeing progress too.

Enjoy your weekend!!!!!

Wow great job!! Keep it up!
  • Johnnygirl777
    Options
    Happy Saturday friends!

I'm in paaain today... a few glasses of wine and a dance party til' 4am, dreading my 90 minutes of yoga but I'm not leaving my house until it's done!

Hope you are all doing great!
  • mjb10
    mjb10 Posts: 8
    Options
    Girl, I feel ya! I did the same thing last Friday! Props to you for doing yoga afterwards!!!
  • uwec00
    uwec00 Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm in! We just started a "Biggest Loser" Challenge at work for the summer. 10 lbs by July 1st would be great, but would be happy with 8 lbs down. So far I am down 2 lbs for the month of June.
  • Johnnygirl777
    Options
    Girl, I feel ya! I did the same thing last Friday! Props to you for doing yoga afterwards!!!

Thank you! Yeah, Yoga was pretty painful yesterday, haha!
  • Johnnygirl777
    Options
    I'm in! We just started a "Biggest Loser" Challenge at work for the summer. 10 lbs by July 1st would be great, but would be happy with 8 lbs down. So far I am down 2 lbs for the month of June.

Welcome! Great start so far, glad to have you join us :)
  • Johnnygirl777
    Options
    Ahhh Sunday, another late night, but feeling good. Legs, Back & Ab Ripper is today.

Hope your Sunday is wonderful :)
  • emmalene1984
    emmalene1984 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'M IN!! want to loose 7lb by july 1st, but if i can make it 10 would be over the moon!! :-) x
  • sla0814
    sla0814 Posts: 240
    Options
    I'm hoping to lose another 6 and that would be a total of 10 pounds for the month of june! It's time to kick it into high gear!!
  • Johnnygirl777
    Options
    I love it! Good goals! Welcome :)

Happy Monday friends, today is the last day of week 2 on P90X, I've been doing great, no cheating so far and I feel amazing and sore :) I do Kempo today, looking forward to getting a good sweat going!

What are all your plans for today?
  • SweetPerfection
    Options
    I'm in too! Although I am a little late on this.
  • inncipit
    inncipit Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi let me in too. I plan to lose 4 kg and 1-2% body fat by july 1. I started diet on june 10 and yes! Wish u all the best luck
  • inncipit
    inncipit Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi let me in too. I plan to lose 4 kg and 1-2% body fat by july 1. I started diet on june 10 and yes! Wish u all the best luck
  • mags2504
    mags2504 Posts: 275
    Options
    Me too but don't think I'll manage 10. I'll do my best though.