What Really Annoys you???

Options

Replies

• Tankplanker
    Tankplanker Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    People who ask questions that were answered in the email they are replying to, so fricken lazy not reading the email I spent good time writing. Generic example:

My Email:
    There are five puppies for sale.

Their Next Email:
    How many puppies are for sale?

People who push in front of you when standing in a crowd watching a band/show/whatever, especially if they are taller than me. I leave that room in front of me as I'm slightly shorter not because I want some big lump to stand in front of me and block my view!
  • hazelbliss6
    hazelbliss6 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    1) Sprinkels on the toilet from girls who hover
    2) Loud nose breathers-especailly if they have long nose hair or bugger flakes
    3) 'One-Upers'. "So you went to Mexico once huh? Well I've been there four times and brought back a dancing mule!"
    4) People who hit their kids to teach them not to hit.
    5) Leaving condiments out on the kitchen counter all day for me to eventually cave and put away.
    6) Being asked an open ended question so there are multiple opportunites for them to interupt you/ correct you.
    7) Sitting next to a sweaty person, then them leaving a sweat imprint on the side of your body.
    8) Smelly people in small spaces. BO/ smoke/ pot. Very common to be trapped around all three at my previous college.
  • lindsaylove07
    lindsaylove07 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Pee on the seat

Okay, so if you work in a daycare, i can see that happening, or an old folks home. But I work in an office where the youngest person is 22 (me) and the oldest is maybe 50, soooo WHY IS THERE URINE ON THE SEAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?
  • av8rblond
    av8rblond Posts: 140
    Options
    People who take life too seriously. You only get to be here once..unless you are Buddhist and well you have a whole history..but the majority of people can't laugh at themselves.
    I do some of the most stupid things sometimes and I laugh. You trip on the curb..I laugh!
    Enjoy life and laugh...
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    1. People who don't flush in a public restroom. If you're doing that to save water, I'll flush it twice before I'll use it. :grumble:
    2. People who don't put their shopping cart in the carrel. Thanks, I'll go park somewhere else. :angry:
    3. When people leave their un-wanted clothes in the dressing room (on the floor) instead of hanging it up and putting it back.

I'm sure there's thousands more, but that's all for now. :laugh:
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    When someone puts down extreme *kitten* as their exercise log. Talk about too much information! :indifferent:

I'm so glad that I have never had that kind of info go through my news feed....lol at least not yet! :laugh:
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    people who are always late. not just 5 or 10 minutes late but LATE. you know the ones. and its always the same person and you lie to them to tell them a time that is about an hour earlier yet they still manage to be late! Its rude and i hate it!
  • sparrows7
    sparrows7 Posts: 59
    Options
    My pet peeve is when people don't know the difference between your/you're, to/too/two, their/there/they're, where/wear/we're/were, loose/lose. I also love it when someone posts something like, "your a dumb@$$."....wrong "your"...supposed to be y-o-u-'-'-r-e....AAAGGGHHH!!!!!!
    That really is annoying. I don't even really get annoyed when I see regular misspellings, but those ones really do bug me.
  • MzMiller1215
    MzMiller1215 Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    My pet peeve is when people don't know the difference between your/you're, to/too/two, their/there/they're, where/wear/we're/were, loose/lose. I also love it when someone posts something like, "your a dumb@$$."....wrong "your"...supposed to be y-o-u-'-'-r-e....AAAGGGHHH!!!!!!

OMG! I thought I was the only person who was annoyed by the improper use of pronouns. :laugh:
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options

OMG! I thought I was the only person who was annoyed by the improper use of pronouns. :laugh:

English major in the house! You're not alone.
  • RedBullLiz
    RedBullLiz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I think punctuation is THE biggest pet peeve I have. Not only that, but also when people abbreviate WAY TOO MUCH!!
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    Hmmm lets just name a few.

Runner Up. Tall people: I realize God gave you legs...but my lack of height does not mean you can use me as a friggin head rest. Understood?

Guys in General: I hate those guys who are friends...and unknown to you want to be more. The ones that get jealous and say "I dont want you talking to him anymore okay?" Um...sorry have we met? Who died and made you my father? Along those notes who are you to get jealous....your the one who hasn't popped the question!

Nicknames: I love making nicknames for people. Like Skippy or Eellah or Birdie or Robo. You feel me? Okay so yeah...the names remind me of the person. But GOD I HATE...it really annoys me when guys make up those stupid names...boo boo bear...what the F? Hunnybun.....Or babe and baby. God dont ever call me that. I appreciate the love but i dont like being called the name that which most refer to a child.

Deadend conversations: It really annoys me when i want a conversation to go somewhere but the other person is clueless to this and makes it turn and go around like the freakin roller coasters at Dland. Come on dont make me say it first.

Ill think of more later:)
  • Lstrhi
    Lstrhi Posts: 132
    Options
    name droppers/ *kitten*/ hipsters.
    people who use words like swag and/or hater.
    people who dont drive the speed limit or faster.
    people who let their children misbehave in public without correction.
    people who watch shows like teen mom and jersey shore, therefore supporting these retards and their stupid behavior.
  • KierstyPants
    KierstyPants Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I could write a book about what annoys me.

When people say they love each other after a week.
    The thing the main poster said about typing errors. I hate when people use numbers for to, and for. >:(
    Actually, I'm just gonna stop there. ahah.
  • elsham
    elsham Posts: 549 Member
    Options

"Let's eat Grandma!" OR "Let's eat, Grandma!" Punctuation saves lives.....let's take it seriously, people.

HAHA. This is hilarious! I'm totally stealing this next time I teach someone about commas.

Erm, acronyms that I can't figure out annoy me.
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I agree with a lot of the above, but I will add a couple to the list.

I hate hearing someone say "You feel me?" or "Ya feel me?" That bothers me soooo much! No, I don't feel you...and, no, I don't want to either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It really annoys me when someone speeds up to pass me just so they can be in front of me on the road...but then they don't go any faster than I was going in the first place. When I get in front of someone, I make sure that I am going faster than them so they don't have to adjust their speed or slam on the brakes to let me in the lane. The very least you could do if you are going to cut me off, is speed the hell up!!!!!!
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    I abhor people who don't put up their weights in the gym and I have to unload their discs before I can load my own! Lazy bones!
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    When someone puts down extreme *kitten* as their exercise log. Talk about too much information! :indifferent:

I apologise
  • AtticusFinch
    Options
    1. People who don't flush in a public restroom. If you're doing that to save water, I'll flush it twice before I'll use it. :grumble:
    2. People who don't put their shopping cart in the carrel. Thanks, I'll go park somewhere else. :angry:
    3. When people leave their un-wanted clothes in the dressing room (on the floor) instead of hanging it up and putting it back.

I'm sure there's thousands more, but that's all for now. :laugh:

I apologise again
  • AtticusFinch
    Options
    People, (mostly Americans unfortunately), who liberally use the word 'Awesome'.

Not EVERYTHING is f*cking awesome. If you use it for everything you'll be speechless when the alien invasion takes place, or JC makes a return visit to Earth, or Korea detonates a 4 kiloton in your neighbourhood.

Just saying...