Turbo Jammers 9/23-9/29

Options

Replies

• amycakes812
    Options
    I'm doing Turbo Sculpt plus the 20 min workout and maybe Ab Jam tonight.
  • jennNva
    jennNva Posts: 142
    Options
    I got my Turbo Jam DVD's in the mail today and did the Cardio Party and 20 one. What a workout!! They are awesome. I have to say I'm hooked. :smile:
  • ErinRNinMaine
    ErinRNinMaine Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! How is everyone? I worked Thurs. and Fri. 7a-7:30p and didn't exercise at all. I guess walking the halls of the hospital for 12 hour days counts as some! But got the 20 Minute workout and Turbo Sculpt done today! :flowerforyou:

Welcome to the hooked feeling, jenn! I am still hooked after months!
  • ErinRNinMaine
    Options
    Quiet weekend in this thread! CP 3 done! :flowerforyou: Back to the grind tomorrow!
  • amycakes812
    Options
    I forgot to get on here over the weekend and last night. Saturday I did PK&J and last night I did Turbo Sculpt and the 20 minute TJ DVD. :smile:
  • spiralgirl71
    spiralgirl71 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!
  • psyknife
    psyknife Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Still around, doing well... sore has heck (my classes + my regular workouts = soreness).
    Been dealing with sick kitty, sick me, but still cranking and doing my best. I'll be out of town this weekend, but I'm bringing a video with me.
  • Periphria
    Periphria Posts: 358
    Options
    I am totally there!!!!!:smile::smile: :smile:

I started my weight loss journey with turbo jam and stopped because I got bored with it, but I'll join the group and start up again. I did love the workouts and I lost 15lbs doing them. I'm so excited!!!

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • ErinRNinMaine
    Options
    Hey everyone! I've worked out every day this week! Yea me! How are you all doing?
  • Periphria
    Options
    I have a question.....I just did the turbo sculpt and I went to put it into MFP, under weight training and it says that it is only worth 120 something calories. I'm sure this is wrong. Does anyone know what the calories would be for the full turbo sculpt done with 8lb weights???? Please help.
  • ErinRNinMaine
    Options
    I have a question.....I just did the turbo sculpt and I went to put it into MFP, under weight training and it says that it is only worth 120 something calories. I'm sure this is wrong. Does anyone know what the calories would be for the full turbo sculpt done with 8lb weights???? Please help.

I use 10 lb weights and usually burn around 300-330 calories. The best thing to do is to get a HRM.
  • Roxie65
    Roxie65 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I have been doing TJ as long as you guys have and I have a HR monitor and the most calories I have ever burned was 160. I did Fat Blaster last nite and only burned 150 what am I doing wrong?
  • amycakes812
    Options
    I did CP last night. One of these days I will adjust my workouts back to a normal time! My son has decided that naptime is no more, so now all my workouts are after the kids are in bed and all the work around the house is done.
  • psyknife
    Options
    Roxie... calories burned depends on soooo many things... age, weight, heart rate, current level of fitness, height, exercise duration, etc etc etc.

I'm 5'8", so I'm gonna burn more calories than someone who is 5'2"... when I do TK I do it for an hour and I do it quite intensly... so I usually burn around 800 calories.

So, don't get frustrated if you don't burn as many as someone else, because we are all different.
  • ErinRNinMaine
    Options
    CP 3 done today...did Ab Jam and Fat Blaster yesterday. Same ol, same ol...just being accountable! :flowerforyou:
  • Roxie65
    Roxie65 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Just finished Turbo Sculpt and Ab Jam burned 232 calories doing TS 35 on AJ.
  • ErinRNinMaine
    Options
    TS and Fat Blaster done! :flowerforyou:
  • ErinRNinMaine
    Options
    Didn't workout at all this weekend. :grumble: I worked a 12-hr on my feet on Saturday and on Sunday, I guess the day just slipped me by-never even got out of my pjs!! But got TS and Fat Blaster done today-diet is spot on so far. I'm seeing the tumbleweeds of this forgotten town blowing by me.....
  • psyknife
    Options
    I didn't either... I was out of town at my parents. I had my TK video with me to practice, but with all of the running around I was doing with the family the time didn't present itself (unless I cut into sleep hours, which I opt not to do when I have to make 5 hour drives... heh).

Tonight I have aerials and tomorrow I'm having my TURBOWEEN party! :)
  • Periphria
    Options
    I just did a 20 minute workout. I really gave it my all, feel great.

Turbo Jam is awesome!!!:happy: :tongue: :happy: :tongue: :happy: :tongue: