What is your job?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    I'm a validation engineer for big pharma. And I don't like anything about it!! Except my coworkers. I like them :)
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    I am a Statistician.

I work in the Research Department at a Traumatic Spinal Cord and Traumatic Brain Injury Rehabilitation hospital. I get to work on all sorts of different project with different disciplines (nursing, psychology, physical therapy, etc...). I love that I am able to use my education for something that makes me feel like I am making the world a better place.

My brother is a Statistics Scientist as well as a Statistician. He says it's a very niche job and likes how he gets to work on random projects.
  • skinnyhappy
    skinnyhappy Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm a librarian, shhhh! I order a lot of books, and I loooooooooove love love books so being surrounded by them day in and day out is a dream :)
  • tracyrenee72
    Options
    I do billing for a childrens hospital :)
  • Luvmesumkenny
    Luvmesumkenny Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    I work with Special Needs Children.. I work as a Vision Therapist Assistant. Most Rewarding Job! I deffinetly don't do it for the $$ I feel great joy in my heart knowing that I am making a difference in a child's life. It doesnt hurt that i get WEEKENDS OFF, HOLIDAYS OFF, SUMMER OFF!!!
  • daybyday
    daybyday Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Interesting posts!

I am an academic intervention services provider in an elementary school. Basically I teach small-group math and reading while also helping out in classrooms part of the day. The thing I love most is the fact that in a small group setting I REALLY get to know my students. Lots of them come to me for advice, and I am honored that they trust me enough to tell their problems and fears!

The thing I like the least? The FOOD! I am approached (no joke) at least twice a day by adorable little creatures asking if I want a cupcake, brownie etc because it is their birthday. How do you say no to THAT?! :P

Awesome! We needed the services of an intervention services provider for my youngest son in math. This year he never received an F in Math!! I admire you for helping our youth and future!!
  • jad54
    jad54 Posts: 192
    Options
    Medical Equipment sales rep is my day job, fighting crime is my night gig.
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Accountant/Financial Analyst for mid-sized corp - getting that CPA - worked for a few years in CPA firms but I like to get paid for the work I do :D:D Lady of the night
  • kmart20
    kmart20 Posts: 72
    Options
    I'm a graphic designer I work for a company during the day and I also do freelance at nights/weekends.
  • doobabe
    doobabe Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Insurance/ Investments Agent, retired Promotional Model & Youth Advocate.
  • KPaden1221
    KPaden1221 Posts: 433
    Options
    Medical Equipment and Medical Billing and Coding.. Wahoo..

at night.. I do NOTHING! lol
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I work for a government law enforcement agency doing administrative work. The only I like about my job are my co-workers...they are so fun!
  • jllipson
    jllipson Posts: 646
    Options
    I'm an Assistant City Clerk, not a lot I like any more - they cut my hours, so been looking, but no luck; I love interacting with public and my immediate supervisor and the other clerk in our office, but that's about it.
    Did start another job cleaning an office building. Wasn't an "ideal" job initially, but love that I make good money in just a few hours doing nothing more than cleaning an office building. It helps pay the bills, where I lost half my pay in my other job. Wouldn't mind doing the cleaning full time, if I thought I could make the excellent pay on all the jobs, and have only a couple jobs for a lot less hours! Just can't seem to find the sources to get the additional jobs. I keep looking though!
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    Commercial-Lines Plans and Programs Underwriter. I love the qualitative and quantitative analysis of risk, the constant education (most Canadian Insurers pay your tuition for various grad school designations). So I've never not been in class since I've been working as an underwriter since University graduation and the great people I work with, so much fun!
  • 1crazymom
    1crazymom Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Stay at home mom. The most rewarding job I can think of!:love:
  • tzBIGWORM
    tzBIGWORM Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I work security at a MAGNET-recognized hospital here in California. Oh yeah, that means lots of walking--around 6 miles a day, on average, not including the walking I do around my neighborhood at night. =D
  • daybyday
    daybyday Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Stay at home mom. The most rewarding job I can think of!:love:

Amen to that! You are so lucky!!
  • bakebunny
    bakebunny Posts: 253
    Options
    Stay at home mom / TaskRabbit / Crochet designer