Loserville Challenge 3 (CLOSED GROUP)

Options

Replies

• fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    Tami - as long as teh feelign only last one day you are good. We all deserve a rest.

Clair that sounds like a wonderful night. I hope you have tons of fun.

Sounds strange but I am looking forward to driving all night with hubby. will try my best to make good choice while I am away. Lots of veggie and friend chicken on teh road only once.

Have a lovely weekend ladies.
  • chiliflea
    chiliflea Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Is everyone drifting away from here? We seem to have all fizzled a bit this challenge.... :cry: :cry:
  • rachypompa
    rachypompa Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    :sad:

Don't drift away ....

I think everyone is just busy with real life atm eh? I'm not going anywhere! Still here, trying my best to do my best to make the best me I can!

Big hugs to all of us who are struggling. I love our group because we can all come here and let off steam, be honest, talk about how we feel, say we've had a bad day/ good day whatever - we're a supportive team with our weight loss journeys and our emotions! I thought of how grateful i am to be part of our lovely group when one of the august challenge ladies decided to leave the challenge, she felt pressured out because she couldn't keep up, and that seemed sad to me. Yes we need to push eachother, but we also need to be here to help and support eachother when we are struggling.

Love you guys (and it's not even open up tuesday!!)

My success is that I've lost 1.5kg this week, now at 75.5kg, so only 0.5kg over what I was before my birthday. So pleased with myself, and my head space, with my mojo safe and sound in my pocket.

No drifting away ... OK???
  • idahogirl71
    idahogirl71 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    Just here for a minute as I am getting ready for work.......

I am ULTRA sore today. It sucks being an all or nothing girl because at times I push myself too hard to prove that I can do it. I over did it yesterday with my squat lunges. The challenge was to do 30 of them and I did 65 instead....and I am feeling it today. I did those in addition to my regular exercise and then went out dancing last night with the girls and sang some karaoke. I am just plain hurting and my thighs keep cramping up....OUCH!! But I am proud of burning 9,254 calories in just 6 days. Today I am taking an exercise break and then will hit hard again tomorrow.

Will catch up on all the posts later today. Love to all.....

tami :heart:
  • FizzingWhizbee
    FizzingWhizbee Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Hey all

Just here quickly to explain my absence over the last few days. I've had a whole lot going on. I've been back and forth to the doctors about my ears, which are driving me up the wall. I've also been helping a friend out who is going through a bad time. This has meant that with everything going on, I've hardly had time to log my calories, let alone check the thread much. For that, I'm sorry and I'll be doing my best to be back here daily this week.

Hope you are all well. I haven't had a chance to read back all the posts I've missed over the last few days, but I'll get onto that tomorrow. Also, is there a challenge this week? I've probably just missed the post about it, but if there is one, could someone let me know.

Speak soon lovely losers.

xxxx
  • idahogirl71
    Options
    Okay girls....there certainly hasn't been much posting in her lately....I hate flying so it would be way easier (not to mention much cheaper) if you would all check in so I don't have to hop a plane and go cross country to hunt ya'll down......I am worried about all of you. There seems to be a lot of down time going on......and I don't want to lose ANY of you!! I am in 4 groups on this site and this is by far my fave and no I do not say that to all of them...lol.

I am going to get my butt kicked this next week with this August Body Rock Challenge......I usually walk 1-3 miles a week and am shooting for 9 this week. I am hoping to make it and not let my team down! Plus we have a huge list of other exercises to do....should be interesting to say the least. It is definitely getting me up and moving!!

So hang in there my Sister Losers....no falling overboard or jumping overboard from this ship we are sailing on. We need one another to get through this. If you are struggling reach out...we are here with life preservers to help you along the way. Each of you have been here for me in this journey through the ups and downs, the sad and happy, and the sweat and tears. I am here for you all as well.

Love and hugs being sent to each you along with positive energy to boost you up.

tami :heart:
  • chiliflea
    Options
    I'm still here! Had an awful weekend food and drink wise - but it WAS good for the soul!! This week I'm going to try and stay under my calories... I'm in a slump because I just can't shake this 260 mark... I get to about 262 and for some reason shoot right back up to 266 again! I really don't understand it! Then I get all disheartened and eat crap... What is going on???

Something needs to give.... And I don't know what it is!
  • poorcopies
    poorcopies Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Morning ladies!

I am most definitely here, obviously I was away on holiday and this weekend I spent at Dan's house, so could only log food and not check the thread, but most definitely here!

We definitely need a challenge! I am down for a new one. I started the 30 Day Shred last Thursday and oh my days my body hurts. Had to take a day off yesterday it was so bad! The boy did it with me at the weekend and now appreciates how hard it is, haha, all day yesterday we were ouching!

I also need a big boost to get my holiday weight off, need to be super good this week but just feel like eating crap! Extra tired today, boo!
  • idahogirl71
    Options
    I am down another 4 pounds, making it a total loss of 5.6 since last Monday. I am so over the top excited right now I can't see straight and can hardly sit still!!

Now if I could just stop this dang fluctuating and keep the scale going downward it would be nice. I am tired of losing/gaining/losing the same 5-6 stinking pounds. I want them released permanently already!! Believe me Clair when I say I know your frustration. I think we have both been dealing with this for about the same length of time and it is so aggravating, but I know in my heart eventually my body is going to release it and so will yours.

I am pledged to walk 9 miles this week plus tons of other workout routines so I should be nice and sore by the end of the week. But I am hoping it will keep the scale moving in the right direction!!

Morning Becci -- I am not even near brave enough to do the 30 DS ... I have heard it is killer!

Hope everyone has a great Monday ~~ Remember to be drinking tons of water to help flush those unwanted pounds away. Love to all ~~
  • Hannastyrbjorn
    Options
    Hello girls!
    I feel awful and like I've let you down. I am disappointed at myself for not being here as much. It has now been over a month with sporadic logging and no workouts. Well I am tired tonight and I need to get to sleep soon. My Monday weight is 89.3 which is like one kg up. (In lbs that would be 196.5). Try to check in tomorrow but I will be super busy...

Love you all!
  • idahogirl71
    Options
    Hanna -- Please don't feel like you have let us down.....life gets hectic and we still have to take care of things outside of MFP. We are here for you girl!! Refocus on your program and the scale will start going down again for you. This site is a great tool and accountability, but when it comes right down to it we know what we should and should not be doing even if we can't be here to log in. Whatever is going on that you have not been working out I hope it gets better soon. And please know that I am NOT lecturing you, just concerned and care is all.
  • FizzingWhizbee
    FizzingWhizbee Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I think we're all finding ourselves in the same boat at the moment. So much seems to be going on IRL for all of us. I just wanted you all to know that I'm here and I'm not going anywhere. I'm so sorry to read that some of our group are struggling or going through hard times at the moment. From what I've grown to know of you all over the last few weeks, I have faith that all of us can get through what is happening in our lives and find a productive outlet for how we're feeling. I know I don't know some of you all that well, but please know that I'm always only a message away. I mean that sincerely... If anyone ever wants to vent, I'm always here to listen.

Sending you all much love. xxx
  • fuhrmeister
    Options
    Hello ladies I am back form Georgia. Things went as well as can be expected. I feel lik ejunk today. sinuse hurt and feel food hung over. I ate so much fast food a very few veggies and not enought water. I'm hoping gettign back to better food and some more exercise will help.

I am totally here, I have been struggling this challenge but I am here and I love an appriceate all of you. I am crazy busy this week but I uasually check this post at least once a day. Keep your head up we can do this ladies.

Tami and Rach congrats on your losses last week.
  • poorcopies
    poorcopies Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Morning losers. I have managed to put my back out, my doctor reckons I didn't stretch enough before doing my shreds, so no exercise for me at the minute, which is massively annoying. I had a Dominos last night as well as was too sore to cook! Not a good time! As I am on my six month probabtion at work, I don't get paid for my sick, so have struggled into work today, I already had one day off yesterday which I can't afford!

Congrats on your losses ladies and hope you had a good break Courtney!
  • chiliflea
    Options
    Morning losers. I have managed to put my back out, my doctor reckons I didn't stretch enough before doing my shreds, so no exercise for me at the minute, which is massively annoying. I had a Dominos last night as well as was too sore to cook! Not a good time! As I am on my six month probabtion at work, I don't get paid for my sick, so have struggled into work today, I already had one day off yesterday which I can't afford!

Congrats on your losses ladies and hope you had a good break Courtney!

Oh no! Hope it doesn't lay you out for too long.... Back pain is the worst... I pulled something in my back coughing when I was pregnant with DD and the dr I spoke to over the phone decided I had blood clots on the lungs! Scary!
    But apparently laying flat is not the best thing for a bad back... Just keep things gentle.... Hot and cold compresses are good too...

I weighed this morning and I was 263.something lbs.... I'm still hovering around losing and gaining the same 5-6lbs... I've sort of started eating what I like and seeing how I go - seem to be eating ok though! Choices aren't too horrendous! Was just fed up of having to weigh everything.... Will see how I go for a week or so and take another rain check....
  • fuhrmeister
    Options
    Becci - I hope you feel better soon. be very careful and let your back heal fully. You don't want perminant problems.

Claire - I hope eatign this way will help. Maybe you will be less stressed and it will help you lose.

I've lost 2 of the pounds I put on with visitign family. mostly water I assume sicne i got all my water in yesterday. We have a softball game tonigth so I shoud lget a good burn. Gettign ready to throw a baby shower this weekend. I'm making a diaper cake I think it will be super cute.

Have a lovely day ladies.
  • idahogirl71
    Options
    Only here for a sec...will be back later today. But wanted to share this......

Been doing some self-evaluation again.....and I have kicked the "boy-toy" to the curb. I know that is not what I really want in my life and I was seeking to fill the void that my husband placed in me when he left. I was reaching out and doing anything I could to not feel the pain. I have done some serious soul searching over the last few days and have been able to see just how strong I truly am. I do not need a man to overcome pain. I do not need a man to approve of me. And I do not need a man in order to be complete. I started this journey for myself and I will finish it for myself. In the past I would have filled the hurt, sadness, anger, and pain with food and instead I was filling it with sex. I was trading addiction for addiction. That is not who I want to be. I want to live my life being strong and in control, not being dependent on whatever it may be to hide the pain.
  • chiliflea
    Options
    Tami - Good for you!!!! Substituting one addiction for another won't make you happy but being who you want to be will!
  • rachypompa
    rachypompa Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Wow Tami, your strength never fails to impress me! You are an awesome woman. Well done you for realising and appreciating yourself, such a difficult one for us all. I have replaced one addiction with another ... I am addicted to exercise! I'm sooooo grumpy if I don't get any, I thought that yesterday when I was doing my 30 day shred whilst two sick kiddies looked on!

That's right we're all sick here. Kids and hubby have been sick (and off school/ work) for a few days now, today I joined them. Too ill for bootcamp which made me sad! I do love bootcamp! I still did my 30 day shred, just followed Anita rather than Natalie!! I have struggled all day today as the kids have been moaning that they're hungry, but not eating ... so I make them something .... then they just leave it ... and guess who eats it? Yes, me. I did manage some self control, after two nutella pancakes ...

Becci that's tough not getting sick pay :-( Hope your back is nothing serious and sorts itself out quickly.

Claire eating normally sounds like a great plan. Good luck with being sensible, long may it last!

I've signed up for a trail run on Sunday, apparently it's hilly, hopefully I'm well enough to do it ... eeek.
  • fuhrmeister
    Options
    Tami _ you are awesome. It's great that you take so much tiem to really consider your actions and make such positive choices. Keep up the good attitude.

Rach - I am so sorry you are sick. i hope you and the family feel better by tthe weekend so you can do your trail run.

I'm only 0.6 up from where I was before I went to georgia. I am workign so heard to see a real loss. I've only lost about 1 pound since we stareted this challenge. My cruise in in 7 weeks i woudl reallt like to see a few more pounds go before then. Played softball yesterday, did lots of work around teh house and began making the diaper cake for the baby shower I'm hosting saturday. It's so cute!!! Today will be filled with lots of heavy cleaning for the guest and some unpacking. So I supose i will burn a decent amount even thought i won't be in the gym.

Have a wonderul day ladies and keep up the good work.