Loserville Challenge 3 (CLOSED GROUP)

Options

Replies

• chiliflea
    chiliflea Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Going to weigh in today and am toying with the idea of resetting my ticker to show today's weight and not my starting weight from last year....

First I have to purchase new scales as my old ones died (probably fed up of some weighty lady hopping on and off them every 2 seconds!!)

I've started my tesco diet and have had my 2.5 weetabix, 150ml of milk and banana for my brekkie - still have honey on toast to go! Have to go to tesco later and buy all the food I need for this week...

Have also ordered a second hand copy of a joanna hall exercise dvd drop a dress size for life (got it for £1.29!) so will be starting that when it comes and fitting in a couple of gym sessions too...

Will report back late with my weight! :noway:
  • poorcopies
    poorcopies Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Shall we start a new thread for 2012, with new challenges and then open it up to more people? If everyone gives a starting weight up till Friday say? What day does everyone want to weigh in officially? I will continue to do it on Friday, but will use that weight for whatever day we pick.

I'm in two other challenges and am going for a maximum of three at any time to keep me motivated! :)
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    Happy New Years ladies. I have been away at my Mom's house but I am back and ready to go. I am up almost 10lbs as well. But I think TOM is about to arrive and I feel bloated so i don't want to start from the weight I saw this morning.

I am totaly up for new member s and New Challenges. I need to mkick my butt into gear in 2012. I am so ready to be under 200lbs for good. I like weighing in on Fridays as well.

I'm so glad to see Tami and Clair back. I hope you guys are well.

My challenge for the rest of this week is to get back to logging everyday and completing my journal before I go to bed and also drinking all my water. I also plan to exercise. But the first 2 are my priorty for the rest of the week.

Best wishes for a thinner New Year. Thank you all for being such a wonderful support group!
  • chiliflea
    Options
    I'll go along with the majority! Always good to have fresh blood...

Sorry I was away for soooo long.... I missed you guys!
  • jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    Had my aunties funeral today. Not much sleep last night so am very tired now. I have logged 500 calories for the cakes I ate after the service. Really have no idea but then I am hoping that it's true there is no calories in food eaten at church. I usuallq weigh in on a Monday. I like starting the week with full knowledge but I can change and I have just bought scales to take into Samara's which is where I usually am Friday mornings. I actually weigh daily but only record weekly.
  • FizzingWhizbee
    FizzingWhizbee Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Clare - I've been debating the same thing with my ticker too. It's kind of depressing me to see it sitting at my goals from last year. I was thinking new year, new start.

Also, welcome back. It's nice to see you back. We've all missed you. :flowerforyou:
  • poorcopies
    Options
    Ok, with the majority then shall I start a new challenge thread with our first weigh in on Friday? We can post results at the end of Monday then to give anyone who still wishes to weigh in on a Monday time to add a Monday weight for it still to be counted, but run the exercise week from Friday - Friday?

I will give a spread sheet a go in leiu of Rachel being missing, Noo will you still be able to do a winners graphic each week?

Here's to a new year and new start! :)
  • FizzingWhizbee
    FizzingWhizbee Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I can indeed do winners graphics if people so wish. :D
  • chiliflea
    Options
    I was going to do my first weigh in on friday so that suits me fine!

Think i'm def going to reset my ticker - like you said - new year new start...

Today has not gone to plan at all - didn't stick to either of my meals! oh well - in my head I'm not really starting until next week so guess I'll just have to work twice as hard!
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    I was under my cals for the first itme in ages yeaterday. TOM started today and I have already lost 3lbs of water weight. I think I will add pounds back to my ticker but don't want to restart all together. Hoping a couple more lbs of water will be gone by Friday.

I am so excited to start a new challenge. I need to get back to exercising more often. I never got into t good exercise rythem after I moved...6 months ago. One of my favotites is the 1,2,3,4 challenge :)

Hope everyone is getting back into the swing of things. Have a great day.
  • poorcopies
    Options
    I've been adjusting my weight as I've gained but dont want to adjust my ticket completely, I've still lost 2 stone from when I've started and although it was once 3, 2 stone is 2 stone!

Will start a new challenge thread, a 12 weeker sound good?
  • chiliflea
    Options
    Maybe you're right there - maybe a whole revamp is bad - like you say loss is loss!
  • jellyfishjen
    Options
    I log my loses and my gains. I often look back to see what I was at a certain time etc. Knowledge is good.
  • jellyfishjen
    Options
    Weight-Loss-Boot-Camps.jpg

a possibe new town sign
  • jellyfishjen
    Options
    motivational-posters-weight3.jpg

Our moto. (sorry have recently learnt how to put pictures on) i will try and stop now.
  • rachypompa
    rachypompa Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year!

I'm back ... we had family here for Christmas, then headed off camping, just got back. I've done a bit of exercise, but eaten sooooo much crap it's untrue. I'm not looking forward to weighing in, but it needs to be done. My goals atm are to log everything, eat sensibly and exercise ... sounds simple enough eh?

Right ... bed for me ... I'll be back in the morning with my weight ... eeeeeeeeek.
  • poorcopies
    Options
    Maybe you're right there - maybe a whole revamp is bad - like you say loss is loss!

The way I look at it, starting from scratch makes it look like you achieved nothing, when you have achieved a loads! Even if you have gained, you're back to rectify it, committed to losing again and any loss you have is still a loss.
  • poorcopies
    Options
    OK, new thread is here! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/437426-loserville-new-year-new-challenge - I am happy to look after posting results on a Monday if someone else wants to assist me, that would be grand. Rach, if it isn't too much trouble, can you knock us up a new spreadsheet and I looked at Google Docs and didn't know where to start?

X
  • poorcopies
    Options
    I moved us to a group, but don't worry, there is no more than about 20 or so in the new group and we might lose some along the way tbh.

I made all the original losers admin of the new group and its private, which is nice as we talk about our fams and stuff.

Hope this is all ok with you! :)
  • jellyfishjen
    Options
    Help, I don't understand this group thing.