Loserville Challenge 3 (CLOSED GROUP)

Options
1394041424345»

Replies

• poorcopies
    poorcopies Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    If you look on your community home page, there is a group section and it should say 'Loserville'. Click on the group and it's just us, but in our own private group, so we can have more than one thread. One for weigh in, one for chatting, etc.

Does that make sense? its a bit more private. All threads you reply too will also still appear in 'my topics' for quick reference.
  • chiliflea
    chiliflea Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Super job Beccy!
  • poorcopies
    Options
    We are all join admin as well, so please do play around with it and change at will!
  • rachypompa
    rachypompa Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    I don't seem to have a link to the new group! Can someone add me please!

I'm going to share my day here, started well, went for an early swim, which was tough as I haven't been swimming for AGES (almost 2 weeks! LOL)! I had a good breakfast and lunch, then we went out for the day for my friend's little girls birthday. She does these fab things where the kids choose what to do ... so we went to the city, up the sky tower then wandered through the new wynard quarter, had an absolutely fabulous day, but didn't get home until 8pm .... I was starving at 6pm and all that was available was party food ... so I ate more crap. I am a little disappointed, but I really didn't expect to be out so late for a 6 year olds birthday, and we all had such a fantastic day, so tomorrow I start again.
  • poorcopies
    Options
    Added you Rach, not sure what happened there!