Loserville Challenge 3 (CLOSED GROUP)

Options

Replies

• fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    found the 10X10 sounds like a perfect challenge for a vacation week. I'm in.
  • jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    OK I'm not doing so well. Have come down with some sort of virus. sore throat, headache generally feeling crappy you know the sort of thing. So of course I have gone to comfort eating. :blushing: I am concentrating on getting well. 10 x 10 will have to wait. But hope the rest of you are giving it a good go and if someone wants to do my 10 x 10 I would appreciate it.
  • rachypompa
    rachypompa Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    I'll do your 10x10 jen, you rest up and I'll transfer any loss over to you when you're well! x
  • jellyfishjen
    Options
    Thanks Rach. I am really hoping to be feeling a lot better by morning. When ill I eat and eat I seem to associate getting well with being constantly full. So in the morning I will weigh in, and start afresh. May not be up to any strenuous exericise but I will at least try to chose healthy foods. I am also going to give myself little rewards along the way. My first reward is when I reach 95kg new undies. As Claire says maybe TMI but what use to be hipster undies are now waisted, well where I think my waist should be. I sort of like them because it reminds me how far I have come and they are comfy, but I want some firm fitting undies especially for when I do zumba as when I shake my bootie it shakes and doesn't stop. So no new undies for me till I'm 95kg. When I am 94kg I will take my daughter and I to see the musical Mary Poppins.
  • jellyfishjen
    Options
    Weighing in at 96.8kg but I know from the past that the crap I ate yesterday will take at least another 24 hours to register. So I'm thinking I have have most likely gone over the 97kg. Feeling a bit better this morning, now have the croaky voice, and throat clearing happening. headache is easing. Have changed my MFP goal from 1 pound a week to 2 pounds. Not sure how i will go trying to keep to 1200 calories, while I'm not earning exercise calories. Heading into the city shortly, work tonight and I will stay over with Samara.
    Hope a fabulous Thursday everyone. My goal today is to stay within my calories and make them healthy calories.
  • idahogirl71
    idahogirl71 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    kicked some serious calorie burning butt today.....just over 4400 burned. I am still fluctuating with my weight. I'm not stressing over it so that is at least one good thing....

oh yeah and my weight on Monday was 325 so down 2.8 from my beginning weight at the start of the 10 wk challenge.
  • rachypompa
    Options
    Awesome burn. Nice one Tami!

I've done my 10 of 10, and will aim to do them all again before Sunday, just for Jenn! LOL. Thta's a bit like bootcamp, we have to do extra exercises if someone is late, just for them!! And today was someone's birthday, so we had to sing happy birthday whilst doing pushups!! Anyway, I'm thinking I might try to do a bit of the 10 of 10 every week, it's good to just do a little something that doesn't take too long.

Jenn, why have you increased your loss per week? I think if you're not feeling well, go easy on yourself. Push harder when you feel better.

Well it's Thursday and I've overeaten again. I've decided that by Thursday my overtiredness builds up, and I feel like I need to eat to overcome how tired I feel. Irritating, but I'm going to do some more skipping before I go to bed, see if I can burn some of them off today, and then I'll just have to have ANOTHER extreme bike ride on Sunday! I've not managed to get to bed early once all week. I think if I can get that sorted my overeating on Thursdays will sort itself out!! It's irritating that I know exactly what to do to sort it out, but for some reason I struggle to actually do it ... though getting to bed early atm is more of a challenge because of me working full time.

Anyway, hope you're having lovely hols Courtney and Claire.

Hanna - I notice you've logged every day for 6 months now, that is awesome, and you should be very proud of your commitment! Well done! I keep looking out for those C25K updates, how's it going?
  • jellyfishjen
    Options
    keep up the good work Tami.

Rach thanks for doing my 10 x 10. I'm still struggling health wise, trying to build up my energy again with walking. I guess I'm frustrated with myself Rach and increased my weekly weigh loss to try and get me back on track. Not sure thats working just yet. Go into the city this sunday till next friday. Yah a weeks work, but it will be hard watching my eating. I'm hoping to at least log a lot of walking. I look after the young group so a lot of walking involved up and down the corridor, and I hope if not to walk to work to at least walk home and if well enough attend a class or 2 in the evening. I am looking forward to my week in the city with Samara.

Keep Loserville losing.
  • idahogirl71
    Options
    I missed my June calorie burn by 3305 calories, but I am okay with that only because I could not exercise for a week due to an injury. If that had not happened I think I would have burned the 32,000 I aimed for.

Haven't been on here much lately, but promise I will be more diligent after the holiday!! And will be contributing a lot more exercise as well. Need to get re-focused and get this scale moving downward at a steady pace again.

I can definitely see how I got to be so obese as a child. I mean it only takes one day of not being focused to gain 1-2 pounds so having been a child/teenager who didn't pay attention to what I ate it only makes sense that obesity has always been a factor of my life.

Anyway, to all my co-Americans in the group (though not so sure there are any in here) -- have a happy and safe 4th. Love to all

tami :heart:
  • rachypompa
    Options
    Very quiet round here!

I'm 75kg or 165.3lb this morning, over the moon with that as I was over on my calories just about every day, but clearly not as over as I can go!! I'm considering increasing my calories, as I have really struggled to stay within them this week, and I'm down to 1260 net now, maybe I'll change my predicted weight loss ... or maybe I'll just be happy in the knowledge that a couple of 100 calories a day is OK (that's what I've done this week, about 250 over per day).

Right got to go to work, be back later. Happy Monday Losers x
  • idahogirl71
    Options
    Good job Rach on the loss and on finding yet again what works for you. I think it is important to change things up once in awhile both calorie and exercise wise to keep your body guessing.

The next few days I will be struggling to get through. I absolutely HATE July 4-6 due to bad memories that come up each year......the 4th is the anniversary date of my grandfather (he was like a father to me) having a stroke and went into a coma, the 5th is the anniversary date of a miscarriage I went through, and the 6th is the anniversary date of my grandfather's death.....so needless to say lots of pain during this next week to once again deal with. I swear no matter how many years go by the pain does not subside. And this is the anniversary of my husband having killed 22 in Iraq so he too hates this time of year......but we will once again struggle through it. We should be celebrating our Independence Day, yet it brings bad memories for both of us.......UGH!!

And of course TOM is visiting so that is no help with my weight or emotions.
  • chiliflea
    chiliflea Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Right you lot! I'm back! I did NO exercise other than walking about and running after the kids... I ate FAR too much (breakfast and evening meal included means you feel sort of inclined to eat lots - after all, you've paid for it! Too many desserts and sausage and bacon for breakfast!) I DRANK far too much but had an utterly FABULOUS time! The weather was glorious too...

Anyway - guess I'm waiting for the next train to Loserville now! Think I've probably put on LOTS of weight in the last week :blushing: I won't weigh today as it's too late in the day so I'll hop on the scales tomorrow morning and after I've had a cry I'll pull myself together and log it...

I know TOM is on his way too though I can't blame ALL my gain on him I can contribute some of it to him at least!

Good to be back peeps! Missed you all!
  • poorcopies
    poorcopies Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I have been MIA a lot and feel like I have hit a wall and struggling to bash it down, but I am determined to get back in the game this week. It hasn't helped I have been crazy busy with a huge project at work the last couple of weeks and TOM have arrived so last week I was suffering worse than usual with PMT, super weepy, no motivation. Lots more exercise this week me thinks! I am on earlys at work this week as well, so can just head down after work and still get home at a half decent time.

I am debating doing some ridiculous 500 cal a day program in a last ditch effort to drop a stone before my holiday but know I will probably put it all back on my first day out in Vegas!
  • chiliflea
    Options
    what we need is a challenge!!!
  • Hannastyrbjorn
    Options
    Oh sweet Monday!

I am just checking in to let you all know that you have been truly missed. Will read what you all been up to lately tomorrow.
    Have had a great (irresponsible!) time since last time I was her. Lost weight surprisingly, now down to 91.5kg or 201.3lbs. Feel like I definitely don't deserve that huge loss, but I couldn't be happier.

So long ladies. I have got 48h free from work now so I'll start my more responsible life tomorrow...

LOVE!!!
  • rachypompa
    Options
    How about a who can burn the most calories challenge?
  • Hannastyrbjorn
    Options
    How about a who can burn the most calories challenge?

I'm in!!
  • chiliflea
    Options
    Yup - sounds good to me!

Hanna - is that an awesome new haircut?! :heart: :heart: :heart: it!
  • idahogirl71
    Options
    Hanna -- LOVE the new hairstyle and pic!!

Welcome back Becki and Claire -- missed you girls

Becki i am still right there with ya! Seems I have been on this roller coaster of emotions and emotional eating for a while now. And the fluctuating weight is driving me NUTS!!

I too am up for a new challenge (once TOM leaves, that is)

Not feeling well at all today....TOM is kicking my butt and causing extreme cramping and migraine. Unfortunately I have to work in an hour for an 8 hr shift...only good thing about today is that I make time and a half so at least that is something. And I am up in weight thanks to my not so friendly visitor. Cravings and eating have been out of control this time around. I can usually ignore them, but they have gotten the best of me. I am still below the recommended calories, but way higher than my norm and with little to no exercise going on I can completely understand the gain (though I am down 2 pounds from Saturday's weight). So had to change the ticker once again .... UGH!!

Hope everyone is having a safe and happy Independence Day! It is not a good day here, my husband dealt with nightmares from Iraq most of the night so needless to say that meant very little sleep for either of us. But we are struggling through it and will make it :explode:

Love to all ~~ tami :heart:
  • poorcopies
    poorcopies Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    A www sorry it's a bad time for you Tami but I hope you enjoyed some time off anyway.

So down with a who can burn the most challenge! I will actually remember to do a running total this time!

Today's burn: 750 cals (swimming and walking)