Options

Replies

• greenscrapcat
    Options
    Down 4 pounds so far! WOOT!
  • cmg4721
    cmg4721 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Wow awesome job everyone on your losses!! We're on our way to reaching our goals! I think I've been trying a little harder this week, so i hope that's reflected when I weigh in on Friday! :)
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    I lost 1lb this week (50lb total now)

SW 146
    CW 142
    GW 129

13lb to go
  • getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Weighin 7/1 - 176.2
    7/6 - 174.4
    7/13 - on vacation and away from the scale
    7/20 - 173.6 (-2.6 lbs)
    7/27
    8/3
    8/10
    8/17
    8/24
    8/31
    9/7
    9/14
    9/21
    9/28
    10/5
    10/12
    10/19
    10/26
    Weighout 10/31

Even being on vacation last week, I LOST weight. I am not expecting that att all this checkin. It is not a big loss but a loss regardless so I am happy! I am invisioning that sexy costume... I need to be on the lookout for a red ridinghood!?!
  • Tinasmythe
    Tinasmythe Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Heading back down. 161.4 on Monday! Need to get motivated to workout harder and eat better...oh that's why I am on MFP!! haha
  • Kerseygeek
    Kerseygeek Posts: 225
    Options
    Well I'm about to break 180. It's impressive that using MFP I've been able to actually lose weight during "that time". I've lost 11lbs total since I started this plan. I can't wait to see the 170s. My workout has been derailed though cuz I'm having sciatica issues. Hopefully they'll subside soon.
  • 4jenniferk
    4jenniferk Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I have been bad and not checking in but since the beginning I have lost two lbs. I need to up my intensity to start burning and making a little more progress..... although most months for some reason I tend to level off for about two weeks and then lose in the last two weeks. Either way a lose is a lose and I'll take it all day long over a gain.

Everyone is doing a great job!
  • farmboy60
    farmboy60 Posts: 21
    Options
    Only down 2 lbs since the beginning of July, but survived two weddings and a week at the cottage. A little frustrating though. Should be closer to 6 lbs, even though I've almost finished my July exercise challenge.
  • JessPaul93016
    JessPaul93016 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I forgot to weigh in on Monday, but I weighed on Saturday out of curiosity. So I remembered this morning and I weigh a few ounces less than Saturday. So I'm going with today's weight. I hope everyone is creeping towards their goals! I know I am and it's an amazing feeling! Keep working hard and you will be rewarded! :drinker:
  • sadielane
    sadielane Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Weighing in:

SW: 173
    W1: 171
    W2: 169
    W3: 168
    W4:
    W5:
    W6:
    W7:
    W8:
    W9:
    W10:
    W11:
    W12:
    W13:
    W14:
    W15:
    W16:
    W17:
    W18:
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    bump
  • MissConfidence
    Options
    I haven't been checking in... But I'm glad to see others have and are doing very well! I'll check back on friday, when I weigh in. Great job everyone!
  • MamaGraves2
    MamaGraves2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Just did ChaLean extreme Lean cir. 2 & TurboFire core 20. Loved it!!
  • Kerseygeek
    Options
    I finally broke the 180 mark! I'm so excited. I'm now 179.6 and even though it's only .4 lbs lost I'm thrilled. It's been over a year since I was here.
  • cmg4721
    cmg4721 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    awesome job everyone!!!

Kerseygeek - that is awesome!!! i'm getting close to being in the 170's...feels like i've been in the 180's forever....you def just inspired me to keep going at it :)

i weigh-in tomorrow :)
  • Kerseygeek
    Options
    Thanks! We can do it! Good Luck on your weigh in tomorrow.
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I know I'm super late but is it too late to join?
  • wvualum
    wvualum Posts: 428
    Options
    Down 9 of my 35 lbs LBH goal! :bigsmile:
  • shreddin_mama
    shreddin_mama Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    i've given myself a mini goal......not to step on that scale until the 1st. i've been at 159 for awhile now and starting to get bummed. on the positive i' ve added circuit training along with running. i was crazy sore yesterday. thats good, right? :)
  • iambayd
    iambayd Posts: 235
    Options
    I lost 1.6 lbs this week! I'm one pound away from hitting the high end of my healthy weight range~