July 24 Hour Challenge

Options
I happened upon a great thread at the beginning of June. It was a 24 hour challenge, 1440 minutes of exercise in the month. It helped me make sure I did my cardio as well as Shred.
It started out with 17 people and ended up with 5 people who made or came very, very close to their goal. Either way, checking in every day seems to have the same effect as logging food.

So, please join this July 24 hour challenge.
Write down what exercise and how long you did it. ie. 25 minutes 30DS + 45 minutes elliptical 70/1440. Then keep adding the minutes every day. If you skip exercise, keep logging. Admitting I did nothing got me going again. What do you say?

ARE YOU IN???????

Replies

• jespop713
    jespop713 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Wow this Challenge is quite intimidating. Im nervous just thinking about it. LOL. I am going to take you up on the challenge. I will need some help staying motivated as I have a vacation falling in the middle of the month. Thanks for this great challenge. Im nervous but ready to do it! EEEKKKKK
  • NotaNikki
    NotaNikki Posts: 40
    Options
    Wow! I'm intimidated, but I'm in! I have an Insanity workout scheduled for this afternoon so I will be logging that as soon as I'm done!
  • Kazimira
    Kazimira Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    This will make sure I do more than just my walking challenge. Every calorie burned matters when down to the last 5 pounds!
  • JustBreathe418
    JustBreathe418 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Wow this really is a challenge! I feel like I exercise pretty regularly but I don't think that I exercise that many minutes in a month! This might give me the extra push that I need to workout more...I'm in! I'm going to make a ticker to keep track as well :)
  • KatieCuth
    KatieCuth Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    count me in....
  • reagansmom05
    Options
    I'm in!!!
  • MissKash
    MissKash Posts: 132
    Options
    Im in. I did something similar in May. I enjoyed the challenge.
  • jespop713
    jespop713 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Im off to a good start... 60 minutes down. Tomorrow I'm going for a long hike so I should get some good numbers in tomorrow. Good Luck Ladies!!!
  • Rheagansmom
    Rheagansmom Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Sure I'll give it a whirl. I'm still new to this site so I may have trouble finding the thread, but I will be keeping track in a planner.
  • Stephanie08
    Stephanie08 Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    Piece of cake...I'm in.
  • Stephanie08
    Stephanie08 Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    Wow this really is a challenge! I feel like I exercise pretty regularly but I don't think that I exercise that many minutes in a month! This might give me the extra push that I need to workout more...I'm in! I'm going to make a ticker to keep track as well :)

I like the ticker idea - I'm going to do one too, thanks for the tip!
  • JustBreathe418
    Options
    Happy July everyone!

Went to a spin class this morning :)

50 mins of spinning
    50/1440 mins completed, 1390 to go!
  • BryanAir
    BryanAir Posts: 434
    Options
    All right. I am going to do this again. Lets see how my new ticker looks.
  • NotaNikki
    Options
    Did my 60 minute Insanity workout, so that's 60/1440! I think I'm going to go for a short run before it's time to turn in, too!
  • NotaNikki
    Options
    Got that run in! That makes 90/1440. Keep it up everyone!
  • JustBreathe418
    Options
    Just did 25 mins of 30DS, 75/1440 completed!
  • reagansmom05
    Options
    i'm done for the day with 62/1440
  • robynham84
    robynham84 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Im in!! Swimming today:60/1440
  • WyoRed
    WyoRed Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I am in, I need the extra motivation this month to lose those last few pounds.
  • BryanAir
    BryanAir Posts: 434
    Options
    July 1 - 120 Minutes bicycling

120 / 1440
    02 Hours 00 Minutes