Team Feelin' Nauti (closed group)

Options
DanceYogaRun
DanceYogaRun Posts: 373 Member
Hi everyone! Our challenge starts tomorrow! Let's get rowing! Here's what you need to know:

You need to update this thread with your calorie burn every day as you are done exercising. I will update our team spreadsheet and log how many miles we've rowed for that day. (Every 50 calories = 1 mile.) Once I figure out what I'm doing, I'll post it to the web for you all to see, as well.

Here is a link to the map that will show our glorious win! http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?msid=204655860575059420912.0004a634fce3156d39f06&msa=0&ll=49.876938,-5.350342&spn=2.063771,4.938354

"IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW YOU BURN CALS !!!! as long as you burn !" Burn them. Log them. Go burn some more!

We will not succeed without a plan. What's your plan? What activities are you going to do each day to generate some heat?! You don't have to answer all of those here, but you need to know for yourself.

Please check in so that I know you are still active and ready to ROW!

Feelin' Nauti'

1.DanceYogaRun
2. RachVR6
3. oxavecamourxo
4. Niveous
5. memphismylove
6. kathwooten
7. marcia36
8. KassiV
9. Raquelphillips10
10. Blueillusion3
11. Emily_J_J
12. ZannahDia
13. Tranceport
14. ANewton401
15. EliteDeeDee77

Replies

• Niveous
    Niveous Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Ready to sail, Cap'n!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Excited!!! Wish this started today because I have to do plyo...eeek!
  • EliteDeeDee77
    Options
    On deck & ready to row!
  • oxavecamourxo
    oxavecamourxo Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Checkin' in! I'm so excited!!! I think I'm going to ride my bike every morning. It seems to be the best way for me to burn calories without getting bored. Too bad I won't be able to ride by the ocean after July 15th! :sad:
  • kathywoo10
    kathywoo10 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I am not sure that I will be able to work out much in the first week/6 days because of my bronchitis but I will get back to zumba-ing as soon as I can. :)
  • ZannahDia
    ZannahDia Posts: 65
    Options
    I'm definatley ready to row :D
  • DanceYogaRun
    Options
    I am not sure that I will be able to work out much in the first week/6 days because of my bronchitis but I will get back to zumba-ing as soon as I can. :)

No worries, Kath. We'll just row a little harder as you heal. ;) Get some rest and heal well!
  • DanceYogaRun
    Options
    Today is the day! I'll be doing zumba and may also squeeze in some time on the elliptical. What about YOU?

There are 15 of us and only a few have checked into this thread. I hope we hear from everyone soon, else some of you scallywags be walkin' tha plank!
  • KassiV
    KassiV Posts: 28
    Options
    After work, my dog and I are going on a hike, then I'm doing yoga. Big run tomorrow (10 miles) so I'm taking it easy tonight. :)
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I hope we hear from everyone soon, else some of you scallywags be walkin' tha plank!

25r30wi.gif
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Arrrgh, cap'n. Let's maker her a mighty pirate ship. I got me eye patch and me best peg leg on today and I'm ready to go!

I'm waiting for my oatmeal to digest and then I'm off for a run. I gotta get it in quick because it's supposed to get super hot here. A heat index of 105!
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    I've walked the plank before, it's a little intimidating.

Anyway, ready to get my row on. I'll probably just keep with what I know and what works for me:
    Walk about 1.5 miles to the gym, work on strength training then cardio. This seems like a good time to really start running and keep at it.
  • DanceYogaRun
    Options
    Bet ya didn't know we'd be keepin a plank on our yacht for the slackers! Once we get them overboard, they'll have to burn some calories swimming. :p

105 index? Are you sure you're not in Texas, Marcia?

You all have sound plans in place. Cant wait to see our distance for the day!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Alright ladies....short run after work. *I WILL run 1mile straight without stopping!!* Then I'll head home and do Back & Biceps.

Arrrghhhh!!! snoozer_08.gif
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    Options
    As usual, I'll believe it when I feel it. Right now it's barely 70 degrees. My disdain for weathermen is growing exponentially to the point that it is unhealthy. haha.

Go Rach, Go!!
  • oxavecamourxo
    oxavecamourxo Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Bet ya didn't know we'd be keepin a plank on our yacht for the slackers! Once we get them overboard, they'll have to burn some calories swimming. :p

You all have sound plans in place. Cant wait to see our distance for the day!

Haha. I was JUST about to point out that yachts don't usually have planks! lol

But I'm glad we have one! :happy:

Hopefully, we won't need to use it, though!
  • Niveous
    Niveous Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Having a really horrible day today; there is just some really crazy stuff going on in my life at the moment. Luckily I managed to go hide out in the gym for a few hours and get away from some of it.

Logging in 927 calories for today with the elliptical, circuit training, and strength.
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    Options
    It seems we have switched th' barnacle-covered yacht fer a scurvy pirate ship. Start rowin', me buckos! Yarrr!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Having a really horrible day today; there is just some really crazy stuff going on in my life at the moment. Luckily I managed to go hide out in the gym for a few hours and get away from some of it.

Logging in 927 calories for today with the elliptical, circuit training, and strength.

Holy cow, that moves us like 18mi!!!! Great job!!

Can't wait to contribute my #'s after I workout tonight. :happy:
  • ZannahDia
    ZannahDia Posts: 65
    Options
    1106 calories burned for today :D
    From running, zumba, and mowing lawn lol.