Team Feelin' Nauti (closed group)

Options

Replies

• ANewton401
    ANewton401 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Daily Calorie Burn: 450. This will be difficult on strength training days but I'll burn the rest out with some cardio :)
  • EliteDeeDee77
    Options
    I'm going to set 600 cal. daily, I'll have to squeeze in some cardio on strength days. Thanks for the motivation guys, when I look at my weigh ins for this month I get discouraged but I'm hoping to see some kind of progress soon. I know I am getting more fit because I have to work harder to burn the same amount but not seeing much difference in size or weight can be daunting, and still 67 pounds to go!!! At least I'll feel like I made some progress if I make my cal goal even if the scale doesn't show it yet. Yay for motivation!!!
  • KassiV
    KassiV Posts: 28
    Options
    I've been slacking on my workouts lately so I'm going to set a 400 calorie burn goal for myself. Don't want to let the team down!!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Sounds like we're all ready for a second wind! :wink:
  • ActiveFaith10
    ActiveFaith10 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    4200 week goal

monday: 1124
    tuesday:0
    wedneday 586 as of right now, lap&abs later tonight.
    2490 to go- at least 500 a day to reach goal.

this is a great idea and it'll keep up active on the thread.!

hmm if we have a weekly burn goal .. and lets say i make it to 4200this week.. the next week to improve and push yourself to the next level would be to increase calories burned tsince itll take longer as time goes on to reach a higher heart rate to burn x amount of calories. meaning more chance to weight loss and muscle definition!= feelin' nauti FTW! (for the win ;D )

weird wording?? oh well. go team!
  • DanceYogaRun
    DanceYogaRun Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Alright! I'm loving all the goals and a second wind is definitely in order! I hope the rest of us chime in and step up to the challenge!

My goal 630 per day.

Wednesday: 1045
    Thursday:
    Friday:
    Saturday:
    Sunday:
    Monday:
    Tuesday:
    Wednesday:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Alrighty! I'm already thankful for this mini challenge!! I would've been just fine with my 2mi run today, but knowing that I made a goal of 500cals a day, had me step it up and do half of Plyo. My left knee is clicky and unstable so I skipped the high impact moves.

My goal 500 per day, with 1 rest day (which I've planned for Friday because we're going out right after work to celebrate my bf's brother's recent marriage).

Wednesday: 567 :happy:
    Thursday:
    Friday:
    Saturday:
    Sunday:
    Monday:
    Tuesday:
    Wednesday:
  • Niveous
    Niveous Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I'm still trying to figure out what I want my numbers to be, I really don't know. D: I have super high, low, and everything in-between. My average is 911 calories a day so far, but I don't want to do that every day. I'm really at a loss of what to set my daily goal at, or if I should have one. I will say that I do have a goal of not putting up anymore zeroes unless I'm sick again though.
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I'm still trying to figure out what I want my numbers to be, I really don't know. D: I have super high, low, and everything in-between. My average is 911 calories a day so far, but I don't want to do that every day. I'm really at a loss of what to set my daily goal at, or if I should have one. I will say that I do have a goal of not putting up anymore zeroes unless I'm sick again though.

Maybe make a weekly goal? That way you can have highs and lows, if maybe you burn about the same calories every week.:flowerforyou:
  • Niveous
    Options
    Maybe make a weekly goal? That way you can have highs and lows, if maybe you burn about the same calories every week.:flowerforyou:

I think that's perfect! That totally fits me a bit better. I'll give some thought of what my number should be and toss it up later tonight. Thanks Rach! :flowerforyou:
  • rez83
    rez83 Posts: 7
    Options
    I think my weekly goal will be 7000 starting today.

Weds: 717 cals
    Thurs
    Fri
    Sat
    Sun
    Mon
    Tues
  • Niveous
    Options
    My weekly goal is gonna be 6,000 calories.

Wednesday: 828
    Thursday:
    Friday:
    Saturday:
    Sunday:
    Monday:
    Tuesday:

Total: 828/6000 calories
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Today I was at 210 calories. It was a light day, spent entirely at the beach.

My weekly goal: 3600. It seems low compared to everyone else, but I know that's a good number for me. It's doable, yet I'll have to push myself a little more than usual, especially after a lighter day today.
    Why does everyone keep saying they'll miss me? Not that I mind it, I like being missed! :blushing: But I'm not going anywhere. :tongue: I think you guys are confusing Zannah's post with mine.
    I have no idea how I got confused, but I'm glad you aren't going anywhere! :)
  • DanceYogaRun
    Options
    Hey team, I just want to give a head's up that I'm heading out of town tomorrow for a race. It's a night time trail race! We'll be running through the woods like crazed fools. I can't wait! I've promised my hubby that he gets to set the pace, but he hasn't exactly been training, so I'm betting much of it will be walked. Oh, well. It will be a blast anyhow!

I will definitely try to get some pics!

Ill be back Saturday evening, but will likely only do a quick check in and send in our miles.

Don't forget that Saturday is TRIPLE miles day!!! And let's check in with our personal goals. :)
  • Niveous
    Options
    Wednesday: 828
    Thursday: 389
    Friday:
    Saturday:
    Sunday:
    Monday:
    Tuesday:

Total: 1217/6000 calories

Just checking in for tonight! :)
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Grrr....life happened and workout didn't... :ohwell:
  • DanceYogaRun
    Options
    Upping my goal from 630 to 700 per day.

Wednesday: 1045
    Thursday: 873
    Friday:
    Saturday:
    Sunday:
    Monday:
    Tuesday:
    Wednesday:

Total: 1918/4900
  • DanceYogaRun
    Options
    Grrr....life happened and workout didn't... :ohwell:

But it will today! :drinker:
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    484 today. I'm having a rough week. I'm thinking I need to reconsider my weekly goal. :-/
  • EliteDeeDee77
    Options
    I like the idea of a weekly goal instead of daily. I usually give myself 1rest day, so I'll. try to burn 3600. (600 Cal x 6 days) with a little room for highs and lows. I had planned a Mon. rest day but I'm posting a 0 for today. I had a last minute brainstorming session for a friends wedding. Yep I'm going to be a bridesmaid. One more motivator to keep focused. Wedding pictures!!