Team Feelin' Nauti (closed group)

Options

Replies

• RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Sorry about the no exercise this weekend ladies.

My bf's little sister has been at our apartment for the last week and a half, and while I don't mind her company at all, it's COMPLETELY throwing off my routines. Not to mention I'm flat broke and don't know what I'm going to do about lunches for work for the next two weeks. Eeek!
  • DanceYogaRun
    DanceYogaRun Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Looks like most are having losses overall! Rach, maybe that's just some water weight holding on from the weekend.

Our totals were updated! Anyone care to share what place our yacht is in?
  • DanceYogaRun
    Options
    7-1-11: 173
    7-4-11: 172
    7-11-11: 171
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Looks like most are having losses overall! Rach, maybe that's just some water weight holding on from the weekend.

Our totals were updated! Anyone care to share what place our yacht is in?

Hope so. It was a weekend full of fast food and junk so I'm hoping to drop it back off quick. I liked seeing my lbs lost in the 40s!

Looks like we're back in 9th to me. I'll be getting a good burn in tonight though.
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Grrr my HRM kept losing my HR during my run today. I don't know if my chest strap was slipping or is one of the other people working out within like 5ft of me were wearing one and the signals were screwing it up (which I've heard can happen). Anyway, there were 4 of us in the fitness center and I'll NEVER do that again. It got ridiculously hot in there, not to mention your cramped up against eachother trying to use the same equipment. Grrrrrr, frustrating. Then I walked out into the 103*, blazing Texas heat, to walk home......almost pucked/passed out.

Trying to convince myself to get off my *kitten* and do CS&T now..

desertsmile.gif
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    So I got and hour of PT in this morning with training and another hour in this evening. After not even being able to put my shoe on last week it felt good to start working out full swing again. Hopefully now I can start pulling my weight and start putting up some better numbers for the team.
  • DanceYogaRun
    Options
    Way to go! I hope you aren't too sore in the morning!

Rach, tell me about this heat! It's so ridiculous! Ugh!!!

9th place for now, but we'll be moving on up soon.

DOUBLES DAY tomorrow!!

Tomorrow will be very similar to yesterday for me, but I'll try to sneak in another workout somewhere.
    Boot camp
    Aqua zumba
    Pool play with the boys
    And?
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Only 181 today. I'm going through a tough time the last several days. I didn't log any food today either.
  • ActiveFaith10
    ActiveFaith10 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Marcia, I hope everything turns out alright, dont worry about it, youll get back into the swing of things, just try your self and be mindful about choices!

9th place not for long team feelin' nauti!

Im going to do yoga in about an hour, there s a new yoga place that opened 2 miles away! Really pricey but If I get the month deal Ill end up going more since the other yoga place I went to before was like 12 miles away so it was harder to make time.

Goo feelin' nauti and happy doubles day!!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Glad I checked this!!! I didn't realize today will be doubles. Hmmm maybe another run and/or elliptical and FORCING myself to get back to p90x!!!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Where's all my homies at??
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    Options
    656 altogether today!
    Marcia, I hope everything turns out alright, dont worry about it, youll get back into the swing of things, just try your self and be mindful about choices!
    Thanks! I felt a lot better today. I worked it all out on the running trail. :) How was yoga?
  • EliteDeeDee77
    Options
    683 total for me today
  • EliteDeeDee77
    Options
    At the time you posted I was in an etiquette class learning silly little things like the proper way to eat soup in a formal setting and where to place your napkin if you are excusing yourself to the bathroom :)
  • RachVR6
    Options
    At the time you posted I was in an etiquette class learning silly little things like the proper way to eat soup in a formal setting and where to place your napkin if you are excusing yourself to the bathroom :)

:laugh: Good we wouldn't want you to be slurping and chuckin' your napkin at your neighbors face!!!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Looks like we're still in 9th but we ROCKED it yesterday!!! :drinker:
  • DanceYogaRun
    Options
    You guys are totally rocking this out! I'm not 100% sure Lee has our numbers just right today, but we should be all up to date in the morning IF everyone logs on the chart. Yesterday, I went through and grabbed numbers because of my own eagerness to see how we were doing, lol.

I'm still adjusting to getting up at 4 am daily and getting to bed early enough to be sane the next day. My house is getting better and better, but still needs many, many hours of decluttering to get it where I want to be. Part of that process will be getting some bookcases and proper storage, so that will be fun.

I hope you all are having an awesome week! I had a facial today that was just amazing. It's funny that now that I'm really working my body, I feel okay pampering it a bit, too.

Shout out to the next Lady of Metal. :flowerforyou:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Shout out to the next Lady of Metal. :flowerforyou:

:blushing:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Strength day today and giving the treadmill a break. Calories logged. :flowerforyou:
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    Options
    118 for yesterday. Still got more to burn today before I report in. Sorry I've been reporting in late.