Team Feelin' Nauti (closed group)

Options

Replies

• ANewton401
    ANewton401 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    we stole a member from another boat? Wow we are pirates!

Yeah, but we gave him back. :grumble:

I'm not sure where you guys saw that we're doing doubles on Friday, but I'll make a plan for it just in case. There is, however, confirmation of some real pirate activity coming up this Sunday. So, if you are taking a rest day or will be away from a computer, please let me know and keep me up to date!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/282169-row-the-world-bet-on-sunday

*kitten* just got real.
    :drinker:

Sorry, I am confused with this terminology. what are "double's"? and why are we planning ahead on our Sunday activity? I have to work on Sunday but I will be doing a *kitten* ton of walking for 5 hours LOL (I'm not sure how to estimate that)
  • DanceYogaRun
    DanceYogaRun Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Way to go on all the dedicated calorie burns everyone!

Please mail me your pledges instead of posting them here. I don't want the other ships looking through their spyglass and figuring out our totals.

I'll have more details about how it works as Lee posts them, but feel free to post questions directly in the thread so he can consider them when he explains it more.

Thanks for swapping your off day, Zannahdia!

That sounds like my kind of recover day, niveous. I could sure use some yoga today, but i guess I'll have to settle for a massage. :tongue:
  • DanceYogaRun
    Options
    There have been, and will be lots of little games within the challenge. Friday, we'll get double miles for calories burned. The kidnap thing was another. Sunday, I need to have a good idea of what you will burn for another game that was linked up-thread. This is a busy challenge, lol.
  • DanceYogaRun
    Options
    Dp
  • ActiveFaith10
    ActiveFaith10 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Ok!
    DYR- Im about to PM you my pledge. Thursday is my rest day so I can really kick it into gear for the weekend

You guys are doing awesome and I heard we're in 7th place in the challenge now!! Lets not get too comfy, Im realllyyy planning to push it this weekend for you guys.. and for myself of course!

Cant wait for doubles day Friday and Sunday's challange!!

Have a great night y'all!
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry to everyone that my calories burnt is nowhere near what they could be or what I'd like them to. Different parts of my body (mainly my feet) have taken this opportunity to crap out on me and it's better if I rest a bit so I can go full force again rather than just adding and adding. I feel bad that I'm not accomplishing what I set out for and I plan on changing it. Just don't want you guys to think I joined this just to jump ship as soon as it started.
  • DanceYogaRun
    Options
    Heal quickly and fully, Emily. Life is life, even when on a, and I quote, "mutha f***in' boat." :wink:

TOMORROW IS DOUBLES DAY! All your hard work will be rewarded with double miles to push our mighty yacht even farther along our path. Wake up with a game plan so you can maximize your awesomeness!

Tomorrow, my plan looks like:
    boot camp
    hydro training - if I wake from my post boot camp nap in time.
    Swimming with the boys
    Hopefully zumba, as well.

Post your calories when you can, even if they are zero. I will be heading to bed early tonight, so I will be well rested for my workout plan tomorrow.

I posted this on my profile, but it deserves repeating.. I am so incredibly proud of Team Feelin' Nauti! You ladies and guy :wink: are all giving it your best and working hard for not only yourselves, but each other. No drama, no guilt, just lots of good old fashioned teamwork. Some of you may be a little down with injuries or illness, but you will be our mighty secret weapon when you are back in full health. We'll pull ahead in the end and rock this thing!! :drinker:
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Got in a little bit of a burn today. Was supposed to do Chest, Shoulders, & Triceps today but couldn't bring myself to stand in the spare bedroom for an hour. So i got on the elliptical and after 10min I got bored (and harrassed by some dude tryin to give me his number so I could call him when my sister's tattoo shop opened....yea right).....then I hopped on the treadmill but just couldn't find my groove. So then I left I drove over to the trails and did an 11min mile. Not bad but I feel like crap now. Mostly because I ate junk all day.

Anyway, enjoying some iced coffee mix, grabbing a shower and heading to bed. :yawn:
  • EliteDeeDee77
    Options
    July 7 Row the world day 7 (& my mom's b-day!) my cal burned 675
    Brazil Butt Lift, roller skating
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Looks like we're in 8th place this morning. I've gotta step it up for the team! Especially tonight!!! :flowerforyou:
  • DanceYogaRun
    Options
    Rach, it's possible that guy is up to both objectives. :wink:

It's DOUBLES day! Let's crank it out the best we can! :happy:
  • EliteDeeDee77
    Options
    My scale died yesterday :( I weighed myself yesterday morning and it read a 16 lb loss. I knew that was wrong, turned it off then back on and tried it again, then it read a 2lb gain!! AARGGHH!! Bought a new scale today and hope it will be friendlier than the last one!
  • ANewton401
    ANewton401 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hey team, I need to apologize. I am not going to be able to make it to the gym today; I have felt absolutely horrible ALL day long. I need to go home and have some chicken broth :(
    I'll hit it hard this weekend to hopefully make up for what I cannot give today.
    You guys are doing awesome!
  • EliteDeeDee77
    Options
    Hey team, I need to apologize. I am not going to be able to make it to the gym today; I have felt absolutely horrible ALL day long. I need to go home and have some chicken broth :(
    I'll hit it hard this weekend to hopefully make up for what I cannot give today.

Hope you feel better soon!!
    The challenge is all about motivation to be a healthier and fit you, so taking a day or two to listen to your body and take care of it is nothing to apologize for.
  • EliteDeeDee77
    Options

The challenge is all about motivation to be a healthier and fit you, so taking a day or two to listen to your body and take care of it is nothing to apologize for.
    This goes for Emily too!
  • ActiveFaith10
    ActiveFaith10 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    i agree with elite, whatever is best for you!!!:)
  • EliteDeeDee77
    Options
    Row the world day 8 July 8 cal burn 1123
  • Niveous
    Niveous Posts: 294 Member
    Options

Dee said it perfectly. Rest up and don't be sorry about it! :)

And I just looked at the spreadsheet... wow, you guys are killing it today! I'm seriously amazed.
  • smilingmakesyouhappy
    Options
    Everyone is doing awesome! let's keep going Team Feelin' Nauti!!!!!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Sorry I couldn't kick more butt on doubles day today, team. I had big plans but this migraine really put me down and out. Left work early, binged on chocolate muffin and doritos and took a nap. I didn't want to workout at all but made myself do a quick mile on the trails so I would have SOMETHING to contribute. No point in doubling a big fat 0.

I'm gonna rest up and really bring it on sunday!!!