Team Feelin' Nauti (closed group)

Options

Replies

• EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    562 total today. I hope everyone had a great day!
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    Sorry that I didn't make it to the gym yesterday. I'm kind of preoccupied at the moment and needed a day off.
  • DanceYogaRun
    DanceYogaRun Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I've got ya caught up, Marcia!

Don't forget about TRIPLE day this Saturday! That's tomorrow!! Do you have a game plan?

Here's a message from Lee:
    HI EVERYONE !!!!

Glad to see so many people are liking the game and thank you for your thanks and support in playing !

Because I know that we are all in different time zones and I know that people like to plan work outs around certain days here are the games for NEXT WEEK !

Tuesday is DOUBLES DAY !

THURSDAY IS DRUNKEN KIDNAP DAY......................... You silly crew! you all went out the night before and got drunk.... and as normal you have attacked a boat ..........but for some reason you have managed to kidnap their person with THE LOWEST CAL burn that day ! lucky for you I will allow you to triple that one persons burn to add........ and oh yes.......... ONLY ATTACK A BOAT THAT IS IN YOUR GENERAL AREA !!!!!!

NEXT SAT will also be a TRIPLE DAY !!!!

PLEASE BUMP so everyone gets to see the board and thanks again !
  • Niveous
    Niveous Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Sorry I've been neglecting the thread a bit, this week has been a bit hectic! By the time I get home from class and then work, and workout... it's like my entire day is gone. :P As for Saturday, I plan to go swimming... hit up the bike trails if it's nice out, and take the pup for a walk. I might add my strength training in there too, but I'll have to see.

Hope you're all having a wonderful start to your weekend! :)
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    Options
    Tomorrow is triples day?! Woohoo! I plan on going for a run, going to the gym, and probably swimming in the lake at some point. It should be a good day!

Have a great weekend, everyone!!
  • ActiveFaith10
    ActiveFaith10 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Marcia!
    It looks like we have the same schedule tomorrow:) gym, jog with the puppy and swimming!

Tonight i'm also taking a day off for cardio and working on my strength training.... in 12 minutes! ill do upper and lower body today... I have 250 cals left and I still have family dinner. I love how every day is a journey and ive been learning a lot about myself including how to stay satisfied with food so I dont late night snack anymore, it use to get me bad after a great day!

Anyways, go feelin' nauti and I cant wait for tomorrow's triples day!

Go Team and drink that water!! :)
  • DanceYogaRun
    Options
    Maps are updated and we've dropped back to 14th place. Ouch! I will be the first to admit that I didn't exercise as much as usual this week. My mom was in town helping with the boys and I was taking advantage of being able to sleep in a bit after boot camp to recover from not getting to sleep early enough. I will really start pushing it again next week. It seems that if I don't make a schedule, I don't work out as much!

Gonna try calling the gym again and get my new classes scheduled. Then I'm going to work on my exercise calendar for the week ahead!
  • ActiveFaith10
    ActiveFaith10 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Ackk! 14th place?!?! I need to step it up a few notches.. im 34 cals over, 1g of fat and like 9 carbs.. looks like I need to do jumping jacks for a couple minutes!!

I just looked at the spreadsheet and Im in 6th spot for burning cals.. watchout ! I want to be top 5! Elit and DTR watch it this week! ;)

Gooo team! :):drinker: drink that water!
  • DanceYogaRun
    Options
    Ok, got my plan for tomorrow sorted. I'm going to do two 1 hour classes at my gym - max childcare time is 2 hours.

Total conditioning - which I'm a bit nervous about.
    Zumba - which I love!

Gotta get that burn in for you guys AND because i have a date with my man tomorrow night. It's such a rare treat! :heart:

ALL HANDS ON DECK!
    Let's row our hearts out tomorrow, team. I don't want to see any zero's on the spreadsheet, with exception to the ill and wounded. :glasses:
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    Calories burned today were 525, I'm def not in the top anything, but the bottom :( oh well, I'll just keep trying to do better.
  • EliteDeeDee77
    Options
    I'm excited for triple day!! I've been working out consistently for about 6 weeks now and I have to work harder to get the same results. I'm happy for being more fit but realizing the easy burn honeymoon is over. Back to reality, and I definitely need to kick ut up a notch if I don't won't to plateau.
  • EliteDeeDee77
    Options
    My triple day plan- skating in the morning, BBL cardio DVD, brisk walk/maybe jog before bed. Would love to swim but no pool access today :( Boo!
  • ZannahDia
    ZannahDia Posts: 65
    Options
    Since today is triples day I am going to work my butt off and see how many calories I can burn. I'm hoping to at least get 1200 burned mostly from running and zumba.

I do have some bad news though.... as of tomorrow I'm going to have to drop out of the contest :( I'm going to be gone from the 18th-22nd and then the 29th- August 6th. I feel really bad for leaving you all because you guys are soooo awesome. It was a last minute thing, and I hope you can find someone to replace me. You all can definatley win this!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Grrrrr know what SUCKS!?!! I don't wanna work out AT ALL today. :sad:

Now off to kick my butt the whole way to the fitness center to run... :grumble:
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    Options
    I know the feeling, Rach. But I bet once you are there you will feel fine. Sometimes getting to the gym is the hardest part.

Did I forget to report in again yesterday? I burned 182. Today it will be much more! Hello Triples!
  • Niveous
    Options
    I will be proudly sailing for Feelin' Nauti today! :D

I snuck in a midnight walk, so I already have a small 148 calorie burn to start with. I'm about to head to the gym and do my strength training. I was supposed to do that yesterday, but I really didn't want to be sore today and trying to push it for triple day. Gonna hit the lap pool after my strength training. Then biking with Rez tonight, but probably after the sun goes down a bit. And then another walk with the pup to finish off the night! :)
  • Niveous
    Options
    Since today is triples day I am going to work my butt off and see how many calories I can burn. I'm hoping to at least get 1200 burned mostly from running and zumba.

I do have some bad news though.... as of tomorrow I'm going to have to drop out of the contest :( I'm going to be gone from the 18th-22nd and then the 29th- August 6th. I feel really bad for leaving you all because you guys are soooo awesome. It was a last minute thing, and I hope you can find someone to replace me. You all can definatley win this!

Oh no! :( Where are you headed off to? I hope it's something fun like a vacation. :P You will definitely be missed though.
  • DanceYogaRun
    Options

I wonder if we can get a substitute to fill in for us when we have to be away. Would you prefer that? I think this contest will last several months, at least! I will talk to Lee about this. I'll be gone in October for about three weeks. I'll still workout as I can, but i doubt I'll be keeping track or logging. I'd hate to give up my awesome crew!
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    Options
    631 calories today. You will be missed, Niveous! But don't feel bad about leaving us. You've worked hard for us so far. :)
  • ZannahDia
    ZannahDia Posts: 65
    Options

I wonder if we can get a substitute to fill in for us when we have to be away. Would you prefer that? I think this contest will last several months, at least! I will talk to Lee about this. I'll be gone in October for about three weeks. I'll still workout as I can, but i doubt I'll be keeping track or logging. I'd hate to give up my awesome crew!

Yes I would definatley prefer the substitute! I would love to stay on the crew. You guys are so motivational and I work out 10 times harder just for all of you! Let us know what Lee says when you ask him :)