Team Feelin' Nauti (closed group)

Options

Replies

• ZannahDia
    ZannahDia Posts: 65
    Options
    Since today is triples day I am going to work my butt off and see how many calories I can burn. I'm hoping to at least get 1200 burned mostly from running and zumba.

I do have some bad news though.... as of tomorrow I'm going to have to drop out of the contest :( I'm going to be gone from the 18th-22nd and then the 29th- August 6th. I feel really bad for leaving you all because you guys are soooo awesome. It was a last minute thing, and I hope you can find someone to replace me. You all can definatley win this!

Oh no! :( Where are you headed off to? I hope it's something fun like a vacation. :P You will definitely be missed though.

Turns out I have to work at a camp those days, (which I had no idea of until recently) I know I'll be getting plenty of exercise with walking around and such. It's more about the food I'm afraid of lol. They don't have internet there so I won't be able to log anything :/
  • ActiveFaith10
    ActiveFaith10 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Oh Niveous, you will be missed! I will be on vaca aug 3-13 but there will be wifi, thank jesus! Going to really burn for you guys tomorrow, hope everyone is having a great night/ have a great day tomorrow!!

remember to stretch and keep that water near by!:)
  • Niveous
    Niveous Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Why does everyone keep saying they'll miss me? Not that I mind it, I like being missed! :blushing: But I'm not going anywhere. :tongue: I think you guys are confusing Zannah's post with mine. I like DYR's suggestion to find an alternate for Zannah while she's gone though!

@Zannah - The walking sounds nice! I'm hoping they'll have some good food choices for you over there too, but even so, it sounds like you'll be actively burning them off either way. I know what you mean too about pushing yourself harder while being on this team - I love this crew! :D
  • ActiveFaith10
    Options
    Ohhhh hahaha, sorry! I shouldve read that more carefully.

Let go team!!! Let pick up the slackin, row, row row!!!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Sorry about the zeros I've been posting. Things have been a bit crazy over the last week but I'm back on the horse 100% tomorrow!!! :flowerforyou:

I'm trying to build stamina so I'm going to try and make my workouts longer but I little more moderate intensity instead of going hard and burning out quickly.
  • Niveous
    Niveous Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    07/01: 192.4
    07/04: 191
    07/11: 191
    07/18: 188

I'm down 3! I'm pretty sure some of that was from last week since I was showing a nice weight loss until TOM ruined my Monday weigh-in. Still though, I'm very happy! I haven't lost that much in one week in a very long time.
  • EliteDeeDee77
    Options
    July 1 198.6
    July 4 200
    July 11 197
    July 18 197.4
  • DanceYogaRun
    DanceYogaRun Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all the loses!

I'm claiming to hold steady at 171. I'm not going to acknowledge what the scale really says since I *know* it's off right now.
  • DanceYogaRun
    Options
    After an all time low burn yesterday, we are in 11th place! Let's keep pushing, team!

I'm sorry I haven't been around as much. Life just happens. I slept in today after running errands all day yesterday with the family, so I missed boot camp. I've been on a mission to get this house clean and we've been shopping for furniture and such. We've lived here over a year, but some spaces were a bit neglected. Tonight we put together the boys' new beds!

So, I am reading all of your updates and posts, I'm just not always 'present' enough to respond. I will do better, though! I'm so proud of our yacht and we will only get stronger as we go! /hugs!
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    I'm at 252 today. Come on team!! We can do this! Let's kick some bootay!

Oh, also, I finally had a loss today. I'm down to 185. I'm down .5. I'll try to get better about posting here. I've been slacking all over the place lately.
  • EliteDeeDee77
    Options
    I'm at 252 today. Come on team!! We can do this! Let's kick some bootay!

Oh, also, I finally had a loss today. I'm down to 185. I'm down .5. I'll try to get better about posting here. I've been slacking all over the place lately.
    Yay! A loss is so nice to see. And I agree we can do this. Go Team!!!!!!!
  • EliteDeeDee77
    Options
    Today is doubles day!! Our spreadsheet is missing a lot of totals for yesterday. I entered mine last night and when I went to check out our progress this morning my numbers were not there...Eek!! I reposted (517) for July 18. We are almost 3 weeks in this challenge now so don't lose steam now It's not really about a boat on a map anyway, it is about realizing the potential you were born with. There is a new you waiting on the other side of this challenge if you can keep focused. Words of encouragement for myself too!! Have a great day ladies and geltleman. :flowerforyou:
  • ActiveFaith10
    Options
    This is not a time to slack people!! Lets work hard today! Im super tired from last night but its double day and I dont want to let you guys down!!
    Lets all try to make goals for the week and stick to it!! Three weeks in and we need a burst of energy! A lot of calories weren't turned in yesterday, but no worries! Today is a new day!
    double it up crew!! We need to push ourselves to get out of the double digit placing!! I know we can do this, lets row! row ! row!

IM feelin' nauti, are you???
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Double day, is the perfect day for me to kick my butt back into gear. I'm going to push for a long workout tonight!!! :flowerforyou:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    804cals for me today.
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Nice work, Rach!! Put me down for 577.

Row! Row! Row!

:drinker:
  • ANewton401
    ANewton401 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Today is doubles day!! Our spreadsheet is missing a lot of totals for yesterday. I entered mine last night and when I went to check out our progress this morning my numbers were not there...Eek!! I reposted (517) for July 18. We are almost 3 weeks in this challenge now so don't lose steam now It's not really about a boat on a map anyway, it is about realizing the potential you were born with. There is a new you waiting on the other side of this challenge if you can keep focused. Words of encouragement for myself too!! Have a great day ladies and geltleman. :flowerforyou:

Well said! While its great to win, I'm loving the accountability and teamwork the most, Let's ROW, let's GROW!
  • DanceYogaRun
    Options

Well said! While its great to win, I'm loving the accountability and teamwork the most, Let's ROW, let's GROW!

Yes and yes!

Forget the official challenges. I want you to set a realistic goal for yourself Right Now. Today is Wednesday. How many calories can you commit to burning daily until next Wednesday? Consistency is the key! Report back here daily listing your original goal and your actual burn. Make it doable, but don't be afraid to push yourself!
  • DanceYogaRun
    Options
    DanceYogaRun's personal challenge goal: 630 calories

I know that I sometimes blow that number out of the water. I will today, for example, but I don't hit it everyday. I have company coming this weekend, so this will definitely be a challenge for me on those days.
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Daily Calorie Burn goal: 500cal

On strength days I burn a bit low but there's no reason I can't spend a few minutes at the fitness center to hit my goal. And there are some days where I've just run a mile and say okay, 180cals is better than nothing but a whopping 15min or less workout is not going to help me improve my heart as far as conditioning it like an athlete so my HR stays lower during exercise....I need endurance and stamina, not quick calorie burns. :flowerforyou: