P90x Back and biceps, and 1mile run...

459 calories.

muscular.gif
  • DanceYogaRun
    DanceYogaRun Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    You ladies are rockin!

Wow to ZhannahDia for the most calories burned today so far! :drinker:

I missed Zumba, but got in some elliptical time and burned 607 calories.

I'm off to round up our missing crew!
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    674 calories for me today, my lady pirates. It looks like we all had a great day!
  • oxavecamourxo
    oxavecamourxo Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I was planning on going for a bike ride today, but the DH didn't want to...sooooo... We're doing that tomorrow. Today was only 347. =(
  • Niveous
    Niveous Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    You guys are working it today. I couldn't be sailing with a better or prettier crew! :) Keep up the hard work!
  • EliteDeeDee77
    Options
    Brazil Butt Lift Cardio Axe & Bum Bum DVD
    Swimming

My total for July 1 = 885
  • DanceYogaRun
    Options
    Hi everyone, either tonight or in the morning I will be sending you all a little MFP mail that has a link to our unique spreadsheet in it. Kathwooten so graciously set it up and she did a gorgeous job on it! This will be accessible to all of you so that you can log in your numbers, at your convenience, when you are done rowing for the day. I'll get on daily to check on them and get after any scallywags who may have forgotten their flippie floppies and fell off the boat.

2/3 of our crew have already reported in! I really appreciate not only your hard work, but also your dedication to Team Feelin' Nauti! It's just a matter of time before the next shift comes in to report their numbers. Right?! Can't wait to hear from the full crew! Let's rock this!

So, what's your plan for tomorrow? I'm going to try to get in some gym time, be it treadmill or a class, and we'll see what else.

*MOUAH!* :flowerforyou:
  • DanceYogaRun
    Options
    91 Miles thus far, mateys! Woohoo!

I've mailed everyone a link to the spreadsheet. If I got ya twice, sorry, and if I missed ya, let me know!
  • ANewton401
    ANewton401 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I burned 449 from cleaning, strength training, and cardio!
    Today I'm thinking ALL cardio. Have a great saturday my rowing warriors!
  • ActiveFaith10
    ActiveFaith10 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Hye Guys!
    Slow day yeterdat,, lots of packing and traveling. Finally at the lake house where we surround a 5 mile run around the lake. So ill be biking/running that, since ill be here til MOnday. Went on the elliptical this morning for 30 mintes and this weekend ill be tubing/water skiing all weekend.
    When im home my plan is to go to the gym with my brother for atleast an hour ont he treadmill or elliptical.. or go to vinyasa yog class when i burn up o 800 calories an hour intense!

In orde to stay active on this thred I think we should all take turns doing a questino of the day to keep everyone active and still support one another.. so mabe we can make the QOTD like an open book, recent challanges Ive been in had this and helped everyone stay active and on track.. what do you guys think??
  • DanceYogaRun
    Options
    Sounds good to me, Raquel. Go for it!
  • DanceYogaRun
    Options
    Go have a look at some of the totals being posted for day 1, skip to the last few pages: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/278207-row-the-world-day-1

Plenty of teams were over 200miles. We better bring it today!
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    Calories burned for yesterday were zero (0). I know bad start, but that'll change today. Can't wait to update.
  • oxavecamourxo
    oxavecamourxo Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I'm going for a bike ride this morning, so I should be around 1,000 burned for today. Let's hope it all works out! =)
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Short run this morning. It's supposed to be YogaX for me today but I wanted to get some calorie burn in. I updated the spreadsheet.

256cals for me today. I need to step up these numbers!!! :)
  • Niveous
    Niveous Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Going for a nice long mountain bike ride on the dirt trails today, can't wait!
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    Today I burned 841 calories doing Turbofire Workout, 60minutes. - I logged this under Aerobics {7/2/2011 }
  • DanceYogaRun
    Options
    By the looks of our spreadsheet and your status updates, Team Feelin' Nauti is really knocking it out today! You ladies are amazing! Thank you for the hard work.

KassiV rowed the farthest today with a burn of 1562 calories after a ten mile run! WOW! Congrats and thank you! :drinker:

Oxavecamourxo also had a four digit burn today of 1078 after a long bike ride! Congrats are in order as well! Thanks! :love:

It wasn't pretty, but I knocked out an hour of Zumba today for 630 calories. Then I THOUGHT OF YOU, and got on the treadmill to burn another 141 calories. Actually I thought of you in both instances, because I really wasn't feeling up to the challenge today.

I love this challenge. Rowing for my team is a huge motivation. I don't want to let you all down!

I see that the same applies to some of you - working through an extra workout because your usual one has a low burn and getting out to workout at all as to not let down your team. Way to go! Thanks for the extra effort!

Tomorrow, I plan to get some yoga in first thing in the morning. That won't be a huge burn, so we'll have to see what the day brings - perhaps that pool time that i missed today.

Keep rowin' crew! :flowerforyou:
  • DanceYogaRun
    Options
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    271 is my burn today. Sorry it's low, but we have my bf's brother visiting from St. Louis. The good news is they will be at their dad's tomorrow so I should have most of the day to myself. I'm planning to burn a lot of calories to make my team proud!

Everyone else...GREAT JOB! :drinker: