Wednesday: 828
    Thursday: 389
    Friday: 685
    Saturday: 1571
    Sunday: 138
    Monday: 1262
    Tuesday:

Total: 4873/6000 calories

That leaves me with 1127 calories to burn tomorrow in order to meet my weekly goal, which I can knockout with a bike commute and my step class with no problem. And congrats team Feelin' Nauti on our highest Doubles Day so far in the competition! :D We are a force to be reckoned with! ;D
  • DanceYogaRun
    DanceYogaRun Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Ah, today is the last day of our personal goal for the week! I put Wednesday on my list, but at would be eight days. Right then, time to churn out a bit over 1100 today. I'm up to the challenge. :happy:
  • ActiveFaith10
    ActiveFaith10 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    oops im going by a diff schedule, monday-sunday

I plan to burn around 4400 this week

little less than 500 yesterday.. has to be a 650 daily burn to stay on track now.
    I can do this!! so ill shoot for around 750.. i need to push myself with some cardio today!

have a great day everyone!! im leaving for kiawah island in a week so this is the week of really controlling myselrf before vaca.. i can do this!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Pity party over. Treadmill and elliptical for at least an hour tonight! Should hit my 500 with ease.
  • rez83
    rez83 Posts: 7
    Options
    ok looks like I met my goal for the week!

"I think my weekly goal will be 7000 starting today.

Weds: 717 cals
    Thurs: 613
    Fri: 1718
    Sat: 2024
    Sun: 946
    Mon: 1868
    Tues:
    Total: 7886/7000
  • RachVR6
    Options
    704cals for me today.

Tomorrow we have a water goal, right??
  • Niveous
    Niveous Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Wednesday: 828
    Thursday: 389
    Friday: 685
    Saturday: 1571
    Sunday: 138
    Monday: 1262
    Tuesday: 1545

Total: 6418/6000 calories

Woohoo, I met my weekly goal and just on time too! :D

Yep, up to a maximum of 9 glasses per person, and it's 10 miles per cup.

I'm kind of disappointed that exercise won't count for tomorrow either, but not much I can do about it. :tongue: I suppose I might just take a lighter day and do some yoga. Are we setting new weekly goals again, by the way?
  • EliteDeeDee77
    Options
    Wednesday: 678
    Thursday: 610
    Friday: 0
    Saturday: 863
    Sunday: 292
    Monday: 677
    Tuesday: 712

3832/3600
    I met my weekly goal. Yay!!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Burn goal for next week is 3000
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    This is so much harder than I thought it would be. No lie, there are days I'm up at 0300 for work and don't get home for the day until 1930, maybe this is normal but it's driving me insane. On the bright side, I found out they have kickboxing classes here, so I hope to start doing that on my days off.
  • DanceYogaRun
    Options

I'm kind of disappointed that exercise won't count for tomorrow either, but not much I can do about it. :tongue: I suppose I might just take a lighter day and do some yoga. Are we setting new weekly goals again, by the way?

Tomorrow is water/rest day. In the future, we'll get to choose our day, but this week it has been set to Wednesday. As listed above, each person gets 10 miles per cup of water up to 90 miles or 9 cups. Please track your water and put the amount of glasses into your usual spot on the spreadsheet. Do NOT log your calories on the spreadsheet tomorrow.

Congrats to those of you who rocked out your personal challenge! Would you like to see more of these in the future? We can take turns creating challenges and give everyone a 2-3 day heads up on what the next week's challenge will entail. I really like the Wednesday start date. There is so much to worry with over the weekend that I just have trouble with Monday start dates.

What say you, crew?

PS. Kath is the spreadsheet goddess, so if she says there's a better way or way that is easier for her, let's go that route for logging. I'll be looking for your reply, Goddess Kath!
  • kathywoo10
    kathywoo10 Posts: 139 Member
    Options

Tomorrow is water/rest day. In the future, we'll get to choose our day, but this week it has been set to Wednesday. As listed above, each person gets 10 miles per cup of water up to 90 miles or 9 cups. Please track your water and put the amount of glasses into your usual spot on the spreadsheet. Do NOT log your calories on the spreadsheet tomorrow.

Congrats to those of you who rocked out your personal challenge! Would you like to see more of these in the future? We can take turns creating challenges and give everyone a 2-3 day heads up on what the next week's challenge will entail. I really like the Wednesday start date. There is so much to worry with over the weekend that I just have trouble with Monday start dates.

What say you, crew?

PS. Kath is the spreadsheet goddess, so if she says there's a better way or way that is easier for her, let's go that route for logging. I'll be looking for your reply, Goddess Kath!

That is a fine way of doing it. Just put in the number from 1-9 of how ever many cups you drink tomorrow. I already set up the sheet to do the math and add the miles!

Good work team!
  • EliteDeeDee77
    Options
    This is so much harder than I thought it would be. No lie, there are days I'm up at 0300 for work and don't get home for the day until 1930, maybe this is normal but it's driving me insane. On the bright side, I found out they have kickboxing classes here, so I hope to start doing that on my days off.

Wow!! That sounds intense. Hope you enjoy Kickboxing. :)
  • ANewton401
    ANewton401 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I just realized that I was posting my cals burned but not paying attention to the dates where I need to triple and double it. Just a reminder (unless im the only one who forgets) to double the points on double days! I went back to double check my work and missed two other days where I should have doubled and TRIPLED my cals burned.
    This has been a public service announcement :)
  • oxavecamourxo
    oxavecamourxo Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I just realized that I was posting my cals burned but not paying attention to the dates where I need to triple and double it. Just a reminder (unless im the only one who forgets) to double the points on double days! I went back to double check my work and missed two other days where I should have doubled and TRIPLED my cals burned.

I don't think you're supposed to double them yourself. The spreadsheet is set up so that it doubles your miles for you.
  • DanceYogaRun
    Options

I don't think you're supposed to double them yourself. The spreadsheet is set up so that it doubles your miles for you.

Right, just put in what ya burn, except today, in which case you put in the amount of glasses of water drank up to 9.. Kathy has setup the spreadsheet so that it does all the work for us.

Do you all want to do another cal burn challenge this week? I am challenging myself to log daily and work toward cleaning up my diet this week. We can do one, the other, or both. LMK what you think!
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Water day! I missed this earlier. Glad I checked! I am really bad at checking the message boards. Sorry, I'm a bad teammate.
  • ANewton401
    ANewton401 Posts: 118 Member
    Options

ACK! Good to know!!! Gotta change em back!
  • EliteDeeDee77
    Options
    I like the idea of a weekly goal. I am going to set mine for NO SWEETS. I have been eating WAY to many "treats" this week and cheating myself by thinking it's justified because because I'm still under my calories. Bad nutrition is not going to help me get fit. Oh, I also have relly been slacking on vegetables. So I guess I just really need to tighten it up.
    Goal. NO SWEETS, 4 servings of vegetables, stay under my calories.
  • EliteDeeDee77
    Options
    BTW I very much enjoy this challenge and all of my teammates support! I am not feeling alone in my journey. Thank you each and every one!! Go Team!!!