Team Feelin' Nauti (closed group)

Options

Replies

• ActiveFaith10
    ActiveFaith10 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    i love the weekly cal burn.. im going to stick with it, but do monday-sunday
    oops im going by a diff schedule, monday-sunday

I plan to burn around 4400 this week

little less than 500 yesterday.. has to be a 650 daily burn to stay on track now.
    I can do this!! so ill shoot for around 750.. i need to push myself with some cardio today!

have a great day everyone!! im leaving for kiawah island in a week so this is the week of really controlling myselrf before vaca.. i can do this!

493 566 329 so far.. going to shoot for another workout and kick it up into gear tomorrow.. 4200 goal baby!
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    I had 10 cups of water so far, so put me down for the max!
  • Niveous
    Niveous Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I'm setting my weekly goal to 6,000 again. Since yesterday was a full on rest day and I logged in a whopping zero calories - 6,000 calories over 6 days still seems like a challenging goal to me. I'm so happy to finally have a little more time to focus on my health and fitness since my summer course just ended today too.
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    Options
    760 calories burned today! Woohoo! I feel great! :)
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    I haven't been on the message boards in quite some time to check out team's thread. Please ADD me if we're not already friends. I get more info that way in case I get lazy about checking them. Would be cool if we could subscribe to a message thread and receive notifications :) other than that. you guys have inspired me to really enjoy my workout tonight, and burn some major calories for an amazing team.
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Wed: 0
    Thur: 704
    Fri:
    Sat:
    Sun:
    Mon:
    Tues:

Weekly Goal: 704/3000
  • Niveous
    Options
    Wednesday: 0
    Thursday: 534
    Friday:
    Saturday:
    Sunday:
    Monday:
    Tuesday:

Total: 534/6000 calories
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    Options
    259 yesterday. I only got 3.5 hours of sleep last night, so I'm not sure I'm going to be able to get a workout in today. That depends on if I can get a good nap in later.
  • Niveous
    Options
    What's happening, team? You guys have been so quiet! What're your plans for today?

I hope you guys are having a fantastic weekend so far! :)
  • smilingmakesyouhappy
    Options
    Having personal issues today. No workout done, sorry team! :(
  • EliteDeeDee77
    Options
    I totally bombed on my no sweets goal. :( However I did my first canoe excurtrip with my family, an 11 mile paddle. I am sunkissed and a little sore but between rowing and stopping to swim I hit my highest burn so far. 1241 cal. Overall I'm happy with my day, despite giving in to an ice cream craving. I did not tip my canoe over!! I was happy for that on my first trip.
  • EliteDeeDee77
    Options
    Woo hoo it's double attack weekend! We get to highjack another boat and take credit for their highest burn crew member and TRIPLE their calories. Same for Sunday too!! Ohhhh DYR let us know if we get attacked!! Man the battle stations!! Arrrrghh!!
  • ActiveFaith10
    ActiveFaith10 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Gooo team! I have work until two today then im headed off for the Britney spears concert!! Everyone is dressing up like her and i have no idea what to buy at the mall!1 American Apparel has a no return policy humphh, dont have a lot of money to spend! but anyway im going to work out before work, go team!!
  • Niveous
    Options
    Most recent challenge updates:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/304511-row-the-world-games-next-week-and-updated
    Hi Everyone !

I hope you are all in find form etc.

First of all I have had a few people asking me if the Challenge is stopping. I had originally said that the challenge was for July. Well here was are at the end of July with some way still to go.

I am more than happy to carry on running the game etc until everyone finishes.
    A few people have also asked if i will stop once the lead boat finishes. I think it only right and fair that I will make sure that ALL teams finish etc. that way I hope that the reams will get the sense of achievement .

I understand that keeping on going might not be possible for some and I accept that teams might wish to drop out.

GAMES FOR NEXT WEEK !

OK, had some feedback on the games for next week so here is what we are going to do !

PLAN WEEK !

each day will have 3 TRIPLE DAYS and 1 REST DAY/ WATER DAY

And its up to the teams/ skippers what days they pick for what, and make some team plans about when they want to use their triple days or use the water day

water day will again be based on 10 miles per cup of water per team member to a max of 9 cups each !

If the skippers will, when submitting their miles just tell me if they are using a triple day or the water day !

thanks

PLEASE BUMP

LEE......................
  • EliteDeeDee77
    Options
    Monday- either double day or rest day is fine.
    Tuesday-Either double day or rest day is fine
    Wednesday would be a good rest/water day (flexible though)
    Thursday either double or rest day is fine
    Friday would be a great doubles day for me, it would be a terrible rest day.
    Saturday either double day or rest day
    Sunday either double day or rest day.

I'm pretty flexible. Just an FYI.
  • EliteDeeDee77
    Options
    ^^^^^^^^triple not double^^^^^ silly me!!!
  • Niveous
    Options
    I guess I'll go too. :P For me, I'm pretty flexible about triple days. I will push as hard as I can, no matter what days we decide upon. The only part that I have a preference with is our the rest days, I would really prefer if it was on either Thursday, Friday, or Sunday. But ultimately, it's not easy to combine 15 different schedules, so I will fully support whatever days would be best for the team as a whole. :)
  • EliteDeeDee77
    Options
    July 1
    July 4
    July 11----197
    July 18----197.4
    July 25----195.4
    Aug. 1
  • Niveous
    Options
    No loss again this week, but that's okay! That's a total of 4.4 lbs and 2.5 in gone for July, I'm very happy with that. :)

07/01: 192.4
    07/04: 191
    07/11: 191
    07/18: 188
    07/25: 188
    08/01: 188

Inches Lost for July: 2.5 in
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    BLAH!!!!

So friday...burned a handful of calories walking to the gas station. Not a whole lot but we had been out to dinner so I zonked out when I got home. Saturday apparently there was a party planned at my house and I didn't find out until that afternoon so there went my workout plans. I passed out after 1am and I'm told the house didn't clear out until an hour or two later. And then Sunday I woke up, headed out of town to see my sister and get tattooed. I thought I'd be home by 6 or so, and was planning to get a little run in, but got home around 11pm instead. Getting tattooed for hoooooours takes a lot out of you! (I wonder if it burns cals? :P) So needless to say, no real workout this weekend.

But bright side!! I'm starting BBL today. Was going to this morning but picked extra sleep instead. So I'll be sticking to that schedule for the next 4 weeks along with my runs a few times a week. Ready to kick this weightloss back into gear. :flowerforyou:

As for the schedule for the week. I'm pretty flexible as well. Sunday makes a nice rest day for me but I'll work with whatever days you guys pick, because I need to get my head back in the game! :flowerforyou: