Team Feelin' Nauti (closed group)

Options
1121314151618»

Replies

• EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Quadruple days! When are those? Sorry I've been terrible at keeping up here. I'm just not good at clicking on "Message Boards."
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    Options
    785 calories burned today to compensate for my birthday treats! :)
  • DanceYogaRun
    DanceYogaRun Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    They were Wednesday and Saturday. I knew people didn't post/look here often, so I posted it on my feed.

I'm sorry that our numbers aren't turned in at the moment. I had trouble hunting down numbers and then didn't have a chance to sit down and do the math for our new double and 4x days. My youngest child is still sick, but I will try to get around to it today. The first two teams have made it to the finish line, so it's up to us if we want to cross it as well. I know I'd like to!
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    Options
    599 for yesterday! Sorry I'm late!
  • EliteDeeDee77
    Options
    I definitely want to cross that finish line!
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    Options
    They were Wednesday and Saturday. I knew people didn't post/look here often, so I posted it on my feed.

I'm sorry that our numbers aren't turned in at the moment. I had trouble hunting down numbers and then didn't have a chance to sit down and do the math for our new double and 4x days. My youngest child is still sick, but I will try to get around to it today. The first two teams have made it to the finish line, so it's up to us if we want to cross it as well. I know I'd like to!
    I really am sorry I've been slacking with keeping up here. I have a hard time remembering challenges. It's my ADD, I think. I do think we have a pretty awesome group, though. I couldn't ask for more kick-*kitten* teammates!
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    Options
    406 today. :)
  • rez83
    rez83 Posts: 7
    Options
    i'm all for finishing. Thanks yoga for doing all the work you do!
  • DanceYogaRun
    Options
    Marcia, I put you down for 2802 for Monday. I quadrupled your 599 from Saturday and added it to your 406 from Monday since i had already turned in the numbers. I still need your water from Sunday, though.
  • Niveous
    Niveous Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I'm all for finishing if that's what the team would like to do. :)

Edit: By the way, what days are our quadruple and water days this week? I'll do a better job of trying to match up my schedule a bit more this week. Last week all of my high burn and rest days were mismatched. :P
  • DanceYogaRun
    Options
    HI GUYS !!!!

We have a team finished and a few that will be this week !!!

I am happy to keep going so Teams can all finish. can teams carrying on people comment here so i know who to "remove" or sink or what ever !!

GAMES THIS WEEK !!

ONE WATER DAY !!!
    2 DOUBLE DOUBLE DAYS
    all other days just normal miles !!!

have fun, keep up the great work !!!

cheers

Lee

Well, what say you for this week? Wednesday and Saturday again? Thursday and Saturday? It seems water day is good set as Sundays. If we keep thte same days each week, it will be easier to keep up with.

Normal miles this week! /cry!
  • DanceYogaRun
    Options
    Dp
  • EliteDeeDee77
    Options
    I vote Wednesday & Saturday. Same days each week would be easier to plan.