Thursday: 873
    Friday: 1059
    Saturday:
    Sunday:
    Monday:
    Tuesday:
    Wednesday:

Total: 2977/4900

Today will be tough for me. It's 4pm and still driving home from San Antonio. It was my first night away from the kids and they're going to need some mommy time when I get home. Sucks that today is triples day! Yikes! I'll see what i can sneak in.
  • smilingmakesyouhappy
    Options
    I still don't have a workout in today :s I'm paking for vacation tomorrow & running around like a chicken with my hea cut off! Hoping for at least 20 min on the elliptical! My hotel has workout facilities so I'm still hoping to get workouts in when I'm gone & I'll be shopping at one of Canada's biggest malls so I'll definately get walking in! :D
  • smilingmakesyouhappy
    Options
    Ugh, I have to check my spelling before I submit!
  • DanceYogaRun
    DanceYogaRun Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Have a great trip! How proud you must be to hop into normal BMI just before you leave! Awesome work, girlie!
  • Niveous
    Niveous Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Wednesday: 828
    Thursday: 389
    Friday: 685
    Saturday: 1571
    Sunday:
    Monday:
    Tuesday:

Total: 3473/6000 calories
  • ActiveFaith10
    ActiveFaith10 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    i finished my weekly burn goal of 4200 and im at almost 4500 for the week! woohoo! keep it up feelin' nauti, so tired from yesterday so stuck with strength training today!
    Weekly Goal: 4200
    Mon: 1124 calories burned (60 min. treadmill, swimming laps, 10minute elliptical) hrm
    Tues: calories burned (how they were burned) 0
    Wed: calories burned (how they were burned) 831 45min run, 20min swimming laps hrm
    Thur:calories burned (how they were burned) 280
    Fri: calories burned (how they were burned) 110 dancing!
    Sat:calories burned (how they were burned) 1815 aerobics, work (lifting/hiking/squats/running)
    Sun:calories burned (how they were burned) 296 (weight training upper/lower)

Total: 4455
    Left to go 0

0 daily avg to stay on track

probably do some laps later on today. go team!
  • EliteDeeDee77
    Options
    Today's burn 292.
  • Niveous
    Options
    I don't know if all of you saw this yet because I didn't even see it until today, but it looks like the schedule has changed a bit for the upcoming week:
    OK

cos i know you guys like to PLAN your weeks !

MONDAY >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DOUBLE DAY !

WED>>>>>>>>>>> WATER WATER WEDNESDAY !!!
    each team member will be awarded 10 mile per glass of water up to a maximum of 9 glasses (90 miles) !! we could not play this game without trust, so you are all trusted to tell the truth and drink up !!!!

FRIDAY>>>>>>>>>>> DOUBLE DAY !!!!!

DOUBLE ATTACK WEEKEND !!!

Attacking boats that are near you (two in front or any behind) and get their highest cal burns on both SAT AND SUNDAY and TRIPLE that one persons miles !!!!!

Have a great week guys and please bump !!!!

Lee

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/297357-row-the-world-day-games-for-next-week

I was planning for my light day on Monday too, but it looks like I'm switching it to today. It works out perfectly anyway since it's just a rainy and dreary Sunday, and I've been feeling pretty beat up anyway. I'll still be taking the pup on two walks though since I'd like to contribute something, but my numbers will be smaller today.
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Sorry guys....stuck in a gas station parking lot for 8hrs today......Car temp gauge said 107*. No workout today.
  • smilingmakesyouhappy
    Options
    Traveling today & a VERY small walk is all I got :( Tomorrow will be better as I will have access to a small gym & be walking the malls all day :) ! Thanks DYR, yeah I was pumped to reach normal BMI! Now I have to maintain it on vaca...that will be the challenge!
  • EliteDeeDee77
    Options
    July 1- 198.6
    July 4- 200
    July 11- 197
    July 18- 197.4
    July 25- 195.4

Yay for a 2 lb loss this week. I'm grateful!!
  • ZannahDia
    ZannahDia Posts: 65
    Options
    My weekly goal is 6000 cals burned. I know it's alot but if I do 1200 cals a day, I can definatley do it. I only have until Friday, and then I'm leaving again. I want to work my butt off before I leave. I'll be gone the 29th- August 6th. I'll keep good track of my exercise while I'm gone :) But before I do leave I want to push myself as hard as possible!
  • Niveous
    Options
    No change for me this week and that's fine by me... it seems to be my trend that I lose for a week and then maintain the next. :P I'm more than happy with what I have accomplished this month so far, so I can't possibly be disappointed with it not showing on the scale. Hope you guys are having a wonderful Monday so far! :)

07/01: 192.4
    07/04: 191
    07/11: 191
    07/18: 188
    07/25: 188
  • DanceYogaRun
    Options
    7-1-11: 173
    7-4-11: 172
    7-11-11: 171
    7-18-11: 171
    7-25-11: 171

I usually have two weeks per month without a loss, but not three. I haven't been eating well, so at least I know what's going wrong. I'm disappointed in myself. I was really hoping to be in the 160s by the end of the month.
  • DanceYogaRun
    Options
    Wednesday: 1045
    Thursday: 873
    Friday: 1059
    Saturday: 194
    Sunday: 0
    Monday: 608
    Tuesday:
    Wednesday:

Total: 3779/4900
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I feel like I'm letting down myself, AND my team. Back at it tomorrow, no more wallowing in self pity.
  • EliteDeeDee77
    Options
    Wednesday: 678
    Thursday: 610
    Friday: 0
    Saturday: 863
    Sunday: 292
    Monday: 677
    Tuesday:
    Wednesday:

3120/3600
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    488 today and 209 for yesterday. I'm not sure I posted it. Sorry!