The July Move-It 360 minutes a week challenge

Options

Replies

• nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Fryday : 45 min walk brisk pace
    Saturday: 40 min walk brisker pace ( I did the same road but was 5 minutes faster)

week total 85 min

I dont have the calories but I bought a HRM yesterday. Now I have to understand how it works!

Have a nice day everyone !

Niki

Have fun with your new toy!!!
  • sl1mmy
    sl1mmy Posts: 185
    Options
    Saturday: 40 min walk brisker pace ( I did the same road but was 5 minutes faster)

week total 85 min

I dont have the calories but I bought a HRM yesterday. Now I have to understand how it works!

Have a nice day everyone !

Niki

Have fun with your new toy!!!
    thank you !
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    For week 7/11/11
    Monday = rest
    Tuesday = 30 minutes = 279 calories
    Wednesday = 45 minutes = 287 calories
    Thursday = 85 minutes = 900 calories (running burns so good!!!)
    Friday = 30 minutes = 235 calories
    Saturday = 110 minutes = 1200 calories!!! Holy cow!!!
    Sunday = 80 minutes = 309 calories

So that's... 380 minutes and 3210 calories burned for the week! I love seeing it all tallied like this! Starting over for next week!!!! Let's keep moving, people!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Monday, 56 minutes, dog walking and C25K W4D3...339 calories
    Tuesday, 35 minutes, dog walking and C25K W5D1...259 calories
    Wednesday, 33 minuties, C25K W5D1 x 2...243 calories
    Thursday, Rest Day
    Friday, C25K, 13 minutes, cut short d/t thunderstorm above my head, 27 minutes Shred #1...286 calories
    Saturday, 27 minutes Shred #1, 51 minutes, C25K & dog walking, 34 minutes, swimming...Total 112 minutes...724 calories
    Sunday, Rest Day

Total: 276 minutes, 1851 calories

I just needed a rest day!!! I fell short of the 360 but not disappointed in the quality of exercise. I will total rock it next week and end the week with Warrior Dash.
  • sl1mmy
    Options
    Sunday: 10 minutes rower :sad: I had to stop because of sore butt ! So consider today as a rest day.

Total 95 min for 3 days. There is place for improvement! Next week is gonna be better.

I learned that: If I wait evening to workout there is no place for unforseen. ( Like thunderstorm like today.)

I have read my HRM manual and it works !!

See you tomorrow!

Niki
  • nikkit321
    nikkit321 Posts: 1,485 Member
    Options
    Monday - 28 minutes C25K (W5/D1); another 30 minutes walking
    Tuesday - 60 minutes walking
    Wednesday - 31 minutes C25K (W5D2)
    Thursday - 40 minutes walking
    Friday - 58 minutes C25K W5D2 and additional walking
    Saturday - 59 minutes C25K W5D2 (success!) and extra walking
    Sunday - 39 minutes C25K

Total remaining: 15

15 minutes short! Unbelievable. If I had realized how close I was I would have managed a short walk with the dog.
  • VJ150
    VJ150 Posts: 453
    Options
    It has been freakishly hot here. It doesn't make any since to be 85 degrees at 6 a.m. The afternoon temps were inthe triple digits. Needless to say when it is that hot, I can't do anything but stay in the air conditioner. Yesterday was a great day and today is suppose to be tolerable which is why I plan to get in 3 miles on my lunch today but the extreme heat is due back this weekend.

Have a fantastic day and an exciting weekend everyone!!!

Heat is coming to Shy town too!! :cry: I hate hot weather. I am already waiting on fall! :laugh: :bigsmile:

Me too!! I just couldn't bring myself to say it out loud because fall leads to winter and I was sooooo sick of winter. LOL
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,359 Member
    Options
    Goal 360 minutes week of 7/11/11:

Mon: 30 min Leslie Sasone 2 mile DVD
    Tue: 30 min LS 2 mile DVD
    Wed: 67 min = 20 min Elliptical, 12 min bike, 35 min weights
    Thu: 62 min = 30 min Elliptical, 20 min bike, 12 min weights
    Fri: 75 min = 35 min bike, 40 min weights
    Sat:
    Sun: Rest day - convention

:heart: 96 min remaining!! :heart:

LAST WEEK TOTALS WERE: 264 min and burned 2576 calories
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    It has been freakishly hot here. It doesn't make any since to be 85 degrees at 6 a.m. The afternoon temps were inthe triple digits. Needless to say when it is that hot, I can't do anything but stay in the air conditioner. Yesterday was a great day and today is suppose to be tolerable which is why I plan to get in 3 miles on my lunch today but the extreme heat is due back this weekend.

Have a fantastic day and an exciting weekend everyone!!!

Heat is coming to Shy town too!! :cry: I hate hot weather. I am already waiting on fall! :laugh: :bigsmile:

Me too!! I just couldn't bring myself to say it out loud because fall leads to winter and I was sooooo sick of winter. LOL

I am not afraid to say it at all! If I had to choose between winter and summer, I am a winter girl! Actually if it never snowed and was just frigid cold I am all good. :drinker: When it comes to winter, I hate the SNOW.:angry::grumble:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Monday - 28 minutes C25K (W5/D1); another 30 minutes walking
    Tuesday - 60 minutes walking
    Wednesday - 31 minutes C25K (W5D2)
    Thursday - 40 minutes walking
    Friday - 58 minutes C25K W5D2 and additional walking
    Saturday - 59 minutes C25K W5D2 (success!) and extra walking
    Sunday - 39 minutes C25K

Total remaining: 15

15 minutes short! Unbelievable. If I had realized how close I was I would have managed a short walk with the dog.

15 min short is AWESOME! Can we trade?! lol! :wink: :laugh:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Sunday: 10 minutes rower :sad: I had to stop because of sore butt ! So consider today as a rest day.

Total 95 min for 3 days. There is place for improvement! Next week is gonna be better.

I learned that: If I wait evening to workout there is no place for unforseen. ( Like thunderstorm like today.)

I have read my HRM manual and it works !!

See you tomorrow!

Niki

Welcome Niki!! Congrats on HRM and enjoy!! My HRM is totally a great investment for me!!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Good job Alice and Nikstergirl for getting it all in last week!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: If I missed you and you got the 360, 2500 or 3500 Good job to you too!!:flowerforyou: I could not go back all the way!!

Good job all of us who are trying to catch up with you all. Checking in is important too!! It makes us accountable and keeps us focused and mindful. Sometimes you just can't get it.

I have been slipping and this week I am doing 360 min if it kills me!! Heat and all!! Blood, sweat and tears!!:angry::angry:

Have a good week everyone!! We can do it!!! Stay cool and hydrated peeps!!! Drink, drink, drink!!:drinker: :drinker:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Mollie, you can do it!!! I know you can, the heat will let up by Wednesday. I'm definitely going to make it this weekend. It's my off-work weekend.

Goooooo movvvvers & Shaaaakers....
  • sl1mmy
    Options
    I did it! :laugh:I already did my walking instead of waiting for tonight ! so my workout is done for the day and it was twice 30 minutes.

Monday, 60 minutes, walking 2 Leslie Samsone videos, burned 307 calories
    Tuesday,
    Wednesday,
    Thursday,
    Friday,
    Saturday
    Sunday

Total: 60 /307

See you tomorrow:flowerforyou:
    Niki
  • nisijam5
    Options
    WTG, Niki...get it over and done with...what a great feeling

I've done my Jillian DVD and now I am waiting for it to get a bit cooler for the C25K run.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Mollie, you can do it!!! I know you can, the heat will let up by Wednesday. I'm definitely going to make it this weekend. It's my off-work weekend.

Goooooo movvvvers & Shaaaakers....

Thanks Kim but our heat is not letting up at all this week as of today!. Now this may change later this week but my Mom just told me that our heat wave is going into next week too. I was like really! Wow!

You have a good run outside!! Whatever I do this week will be inside....:wink:
  • nikkit321
    nikkit321 Posts: 1,485 Member
    Options
    July 18 - 24

Monday - 80min total (C25K W5/D2; Leslie Sansone dvd; walked the dog)

Sure is hot out there, and extremely high humidity! Would love some rain, which is rather funny after spending so much time this spring wanting it to stop! Who says God doesn't have a sense of humor!

Will definitely hit 360 this week, last week was the first time I've missed it since I started this challenge in June. Let's do it!!
  • 4MeYippie
    4MeYippie Posts: 1
    Options
    I am up for the challenge!!!! That is what I am looking for, a driving force to jump start this Chick!!
  • 1crazymom
    1crazymom Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Still hanging around! My knee doesn't want me to anything, lol. Want to be back on the wagon soon!!!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Monday, 92 minutes, JM's NMTZ and dog walking...665 calories

I tried to do C25K...EPIC FAILURE...Way to hot, humid and gross out...Molly is smart to stay inside

Crazymom, sorry that the knew is still out...maybe, see a doc...are you taking ibuprofen, I mean serious amounts with icing

Niki, I know you will rock the week

Yippe, welcome to the group...way to get a jump start!!