Options

Replies

• Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Monday = 120 minutes = 377 calories
    Tuesday = 40 minutes = 400 calories
    Wednesday = 75 minutes = 390 calories

So far 235 minutes and 1167 calories burned! Wow, it's fun to see it like that! Looking forward to seeing how much I burn on my six mile run tomorrow!!!!
  • Nikstergirl
    Options
    Thursday = 70 minutes = 828 calories

I love running days... burn machine!!!! Woohoo!
    Ok, so that's 305 minutes and 1995 calories gone!! I love it!
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    I'm back.

Monday~ 45/467 HRM
    Tuesday~38/ 256 boosted walking with weights+intervals HRM
    33/ 297 Agricise HRM
    Wednesday~100/ 849 Hauling wood chips HRM
    180 /1364 weedeating HRM
    Thurs~43/ 398 PW/W

439/3631
  • a1schwei
    a1schwei Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    monday: firecracker five miler 45/426, packing 120/358
    tuesday: 3.8 mile run 43/339, walk 72/233
    wednesday: 2.85 mile walk 39/153
    thursday: 4.5 mile run 46/388

total so far: 365/1897

i am going to blow the minutes out of the water because of packing and then moving the next two days!!! we close on our house tomorrow morning :):):)

keep up the great work :)
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    How exciting Andrea! Hope the move goes well.

Kim hooray for you!!!! Come over and kick my scale will you? It goes down a pound or two and right back up. 174 one day 176 the next. I think the scale is bipolar. YEAH THAT'S IT.

back to the garden, A
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options

Kim hooray for you!!!! Come over and kick my scale will you? It goes down a pound or two and right back up. 174 one day 176 the next. I think the scale is bipolar. YEAH THAT'S IT.

back to the garden, A

It's the sinister '70s :devil: , I have been in them FOREVER. :grumble: I am determined to get out of them in 2 weeks. Let's do it, you and I. :drinker:
  • nisijam5
    Options

back to the garden, A

It's the sinister '70s :devil: , I have been in them FOREVER. :grumble: I am determined to get out of them in 2 weeks. Let's do it, you and I. :drinker:
  • nikkit321
    nikkit321 Posts: 1,485 Member
    Options
    Monday - 30 minutes of C25K (W4/D1); 2 hours walking - 155 lb
    Tuesday - 1 hour walking
    Wednesday - 30 minutes of C25K (W4D2); 45 minutes walking the dog
    Thursday - 30 minutes Leslie Sansone; 30 minutes walking the dog

Total remaining: 15 minutes!

CrazyMom, my knees are aching today. Planning on C25K Saturday morning to give them an extra day off and hopefully that will do it for me. I hope you get running again soon!
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    Monday - 127 minutes (including 72 tf, 10 walking, 45 bike ride)
    Tuesday - 67 mins turbo fire
    Wednesday - 0 rest day
    Thursday - 69 mins turbo fire
    Friday
    Saturday
    Sunday

Total - 233 mins
    Remaining - 97 mins
  • aly1221
    aly1221 Posts: 55
    Options
    I just heard about this not so I'll be starting late but I want it!!
    I wanna move it!! <3
  • LAYLAH17
    LAYLAH17 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Monday, rest day
    Tuesday, 31 minutes C25K...292 calories
    Wednesday, 52 minutes elliptical, dog walking...386 calories
    Thursday, 12 hours moving on my unit...doesn't count :grumble:

Total 83 minutes...678 calories

I am pathetically behind this week...who started this thread anyway? :blushing:

Welcome new people!!! :flowerforyou: We have a great mix of people on here!!! :heart:

What's your goal? I am DETERMINED :angry: to get out of the 170s by the end of the month. Wednesday, I was 171.2. I can do this, right!? :drinker:
  • amandac72
    amandac72 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Monday, 110 minutes, 75mins at the gym this morning and 35mins on the treadmill tonight, burned 707 calories
    Tuesday, 0 Mins
    Wednesday, 85 minutes, 30mins with PT and 55mins on cardio machines at the gym, burned 515 calores
    Thursday, 0 Mins
    Friday, 30 Mins treadmill, burned 120 calories
    Saturday
    Sunday

Total: 225

Today was not supposed to be a rest day for me. I usually go to the gym Mon,Wed,Friday and my 3yo twins go into the gym creche which they love. This morning though one of my little guys had a cold and just was not up to going anywhere, he actually took himself off back to bed which never, ever happens!!. It makes exercise really hard with the kids sick, I can't even take them out for a walk because its just too cold :cry: add to that Hubby working late and its just not going to happen today. I managed 30mins on the treadmill but I'm waiting for a friend to come over so don't want to get all sweaty :glasses:

Oh well, better get up early tomorrow and try to fit it in before the weekend stuff takes over, only 135mins to go :happy:

Kim, you can so get into the 160's by the end of the month, you could probably be well on your way to the 150's if you work really hard :smile:
  • a1schwei
    Options
    What's your goal? I am DETERMINED :angry: to get out of the 170s by the end of the month. Wednesday, I was 171.2. I can do this, right!? :drinker:

you totally can!!! i have faith in you :)
  • a1schwei
    Options
    opps silly computer double post :)
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,359 Member
    Options
    Well I am not going to make my goal this week for sure. I am going to have to shoot for the 450 mins next week!

Even though I did great on vacation, I was still in vacation mode when I got back in town. I grazed Mon to Wed and I know I am up. Did not get on scale last 2 days. Finally got eating back in order yesterday. Went to gym this morning. If I maintain my weight this week I will be doing good. Hope you all are having a better week! Have a good weekend and keep it moving!

This week my goal is to do 300 min in cardio (50 min a day) and 150 min weights for a total of 450 min:

Goal 450 min week 7/4/11:
    Weight 7/4/11 is 340

Mon: rest day! :wink:
    Tue: 35 min 2 mile Leslie Sansone................................................................................415 min left!!
    Wed: n/a :grumble:
    Thu: n/a :grumble:
    Fri: 70 min= 35 min bike, 35 min weights.......................................................................345 min left!
    Sat:
    Sun:
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,359 Member
    Options

Yes you can Kim!
  • VJ150
    VJ150 Posts: 453
    Options
    July Move -It

Week 1

I'm in again this month, though by my postings - you'd think I wasn't. I have been dragging my *kitten* all week. Finally yesterday, I got in a three mile walk. Hopefully I have put the laziness behind me. :ohwell:

Monday (7/4) - nada
    Tuesday (7/5) - nada
    Wednesday (7/6) - nada
    Thursday - 60 minutes walking - 419 calories burned
    Friday
    Saturday
    Sunday

Total minutes - 60
    Calories burned - 419
  • nisijam5
    Options
    VJ, I am sorely behind in minutes this week as well...It's the weekend, I'm gonna push it hard. Although, it will be filled with baseball tournaments from tonight to Sunday late evening. I've got to make some magic happen.

I've got 76 minutes in so far today...thinking riding my bike to the field could be another 30 minutes...there's a glimmer of hope
  • Nikstergirl
    Options
    Thursday = 70 minutes = 828 calories
    Friday = 30 minutes = 274 calories

Ok, so that's 335 minutes and 2269 calories gone!! B-Bye!!!