Any 5'7 ladies?

Options
14567810»

Replies

• lee155
    lee155 Posts: 120
    Options
    Goal 130
    UG 125 - Hopefully my thighs stop rubbing by then.
  • emmiee921
    Options
    I am 5'7.5 weighing 148 and like to get 135
  • cmbradfield
    Options
    I'm 5'7". I was 145 this morning. Goal for now is 135.
  • michelegrayson
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and currently 164 lbs, down from 187. My goal is 155ish as that is a weight I have been in the past 5 years and know I can maintain. I was 140 lbs for about 30 secs 12 years ago when I made it my life ambition to get in the best shape of my life. Hard work,running a marathon, eating like a twig, no alcohol or sugar and a major breakup got me to that goal in 7 months but it did not feel right on me.

I decided i would get to 155 and see how I feel about my self. If I'm happy that will become my mainteance weight, if not, I will go for the next 5 lbs. I want to live a balanced life and can't do those extremes again!
  • lglg11
    lglg11 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7" and want to be 150 . I have a very athletic build so thats a good weight for me . I'm between a 6 and an 8 at that weight or at least I was the last time I weighed that (after 3 kids but before the final fourth kid!)

I am struggling big time now . I go from 163 to 170 in a matter of 3 days . I will go back down to 163 about 5-6 days after that and it
    starts again . I am exercising (running and circuit training) but it seems to make me crave carbs and it creates a binge (hence the gain) Then I slow down the exercise and concentrate on my eatting (not intentionally slowing down the exercise it just happens that way) and then I lose . I'm at a mental block . Its been like this for 3 or 4 months . Making me nutty :(
  • NoMoreExcuses101
    Options
    Im 5'7'' I want to be at or around 143
  • Helinah26
    Options
    Im 5'7 started at 254 hopefully i get to my goal of 140-145ish.:)
  • MaryAnne1
    MaryAnne1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    My original goal was 147 but am at that now and still have a belly and thighs still rub together slightly, so am currently going for 140 and then see where I go from there! Started at 203 so it can be done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!