Any 5'7 ladies?

Options

Replies

• lp0007
    lp0007 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I will be happy at 133lbs but I feel AMAZING at 128lbs!! :) And I am 5ft 7!
  • ryry18
    ryry18 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    yep I'm 5'6-3/4 and my ultimate goal is 145 as well. Its a realistic goal if its your lifestyle to eat correctly and work out.
  • missxlaur
    missxlaur Posts: 286
    Options
    I would like to be 145! I'm 5'7"
  • Vonnie2006
    Vonnie2006 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7, I had gotten down to 164 and I thought that was the perfect weight for my build.
  • skinnymeinaz
    skinnymeinaz Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and I want to get to 150. Then I will see if want to lose anymore weight.
  • charlene77
    charlene77 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I origionally wanted my goal to be 140ish. My husband doesn't like that one bit. He thinks I look to "sickly" at 140. My lowest is was 135, and honestly I didn't like the way my bones stuck out. My husband thinks at 160 I look good. I think I'm kinda really waiting until I get there. I'm really thinking 150ish (I am big boned). When I'm healthy and happy....that's what weight I'll be! lol
  • kysue1029
    kysue1029 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and my goal weight is 135-140. I was 135 when I got married (6 years ago and two babies later) and I was a size 6. I just want to get around there and reconsider my ultimate goal weight. I'm at 156 as of this morning.
  • marianne_s
    marianne_s Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and my goal is to get to 150 - 168..... definitely no lower than 150...

I want to have some meat on my body....!
  • nikkionamission
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and am aiming for 140lbs...at the moment!

When I get there I'll re-assess I think. I just know I want to be healthy and not too skinny, I get quite toned from all the exercise I do so I think 140lbs should be about right!
  • tracbaldwin
    tracbaldwin Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 1/2 and was happy at 163lbs, ultimately goal is 155> "curvy" latina, if I go below that I'm anorexic on top. I like "shape" just gotta keep it all MUSCLE :) Good luck everyone
  • JAW723
    JAW723 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and my goal is about 145. My lowest adult weight was 135 and I was wearing 8s and 10s, but it was hard for me to maintain. I also wasn't exercising at the time and only managing my weight by watchign what I ate. At one point I weighed 150-155 for a while and thought I was big but looking back at pictures, I would love to be that size again. Don't you wish you could go back in time and scold yourself for thinking you were overweight when you were just fine? It really is different for every person.
  • RajwaJ
    RajwaJ Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Wow! You ladies have really been working hard. Congrats on all the weight lost and all the goals achieved. :drinker:

I am 5ft 7in (was 5ft 8 but seem to have shrunk lol) and currently weigh 169 (Aug 2011) from 218 (Jan 2011). My goal weight has changed a lot since I started. As the weight has fallen off my goal has actually increased from 145lb to 154lb. I know how my body looks now and I don't think going less than 145lb will be an option for me because of frame and muscle tone.

Everyone is telling me now that I have lost enough and that when I stand sideways I disappear but I still have fat on my tummy, hips and thighs that needs to disappear. So for me and me alone I am going to lose my last stone (14lb) and then reassess.

Good luck everyone. Feel free to add me. :flowerforyou:
  • RachelSRoach1
    RachelSRoach1 Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    WooHoo! Glad to see someone with the exact same goal as me! I'm 5'7" and going to 140 too.
  • RebeccaLeinen
    RebeccaLeinen Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    5'7 large frame... I know i'll never be a size 4 or anything but my goal is to get out of the double digit jeans! i'm shooting for 160. that's 40 more lbs to go... i haven't weighed that since jr. high though! I was 180 all through out high school and college, but at least back then it was all muscle!
  • hanstaff
    hanstaff Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and started at 168lbs. Currently 126lbs and don't know whether to maintain or go any lower. I think it can be hard to accurately judge what you look sometimes, so I tend to go off what other people think.
  • ZannaBeeBee
    Options
    I'm 5'7 :) Several weeks ago I was 168, now I'm 161.
    HW: 168
    CW: 161
    GW: 140
    UGW: 124

I have tried to lose weight before and got down to 140 but then a bunch of stuff happened in my life and I got lazy. Now I'm back on track. I go to college next fall and I want to be 124 then, sooo...44 lb in a year. 7 down, 37 to go! :)
  • arlo1028
    arlo1028 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 *last I checked, I doubt I've shrunk or grew lol* Started at about 170 (when I made this account) now I am down to 155lbs & 150lbs, been going up and down for the past month *oops* still exercise about 5 o 6 days a week. spend 1.5 - 2hrs at the gym. I'm pretty toned. Size 7 jeans but still feel fat. My 1GW is 140, 2GW 135 and depending on how I feel I may maintain that weight, or go down 128. We shall see!! Oh and I have a medium/semi large body frame! (broad shoulders and wide hips). I do have trouble staying on track, but once I hit that 155lbs again, I get back on it!! I need help on staying motivated!! seriously....
  • rachellosesitall85
    Options
    Meeee! My goal is to get down to 145-150 as well. I can get away with being 160-170 without looking too heavy. I'd also like to shrink my upper body which is where I keep most of my weight. I'll give it another 8 months. May shall be my month I pray!
  • arlo1028
    arlo1028 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hey girl... I'm 5' 7 too and am at my final goal of 128. I never intended to get this small but I'm happy where I am although I do catch crap occasionally from some for being 'too small' but I don't fret, I could literally kick their butts w/ my muscles! LOL

there's where I "may" want to be lol.. I know I would get called out for being "too thin" but it's probably because they're not used to seeing me that thin lol. Is that the same with you? haha
  • Stormy65
    Stormy65 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    My starting weight was 336. Not even my biggest, but got off track, I would love to be 150 ish!!!!!! One day and hard work... I will do this!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!