Biggest Loser Challenge

Options

Replies

• TC1728
    TC1728 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Do you mind if a guy joins? I'd love to participate. I need some diet motication!!!
  • tiddlyjinx
    tiddlyjinx Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I am in!
  • bodybliss2
    bodybliss2 Posts: 10
    Options
    Count me in too, i need motivation!
  • ihavenowaist
    ihavenowaist Posts: 112
    Options
    I would love to do this!!!
  • swordsmith
    swordsmith Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    This is relevant to my interests... how do I sign up?
  • MusicKillsThePain
    Options
    I love the show. I'm in.
  • evahsmum
    evahsmum Posts: 4
    Options
    I'd like to be a part too!!!! I've been doing my weigh ins on Mondays so I'll just have to switch over this Friday :) I've lost 56lbs so far, mainly by diet alone, but now I need to get my smaller rear in gear!!! I still have lots to lose!!!
  • echeindl
    echeindl Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • NZhogiebear
    Options
    I am in, thanks for the message!
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    IM defo IN :))) I need this - everyone kick my butt please :) xxx
  • HotSouthernMess
    HotSouthernMess Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    sounds great! count me in :smile:
  • KRISTYK68
    KRISTYK68 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    add me!!! :)
  • tsumpter
    tsumpter Posts: 491
    Options
    Do you mind if a guy joins? I'd love to participate. I need some diet motication!!!

Don't mind at all. It is open to anyone.
  • edelq2
    edelq2 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Count me in !! (Please!) Really hoping to get to my goal weight within that time, need the motivation!!
  • spgabby86
    spgabby86 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Not sure if you are still looking for folks to join...but I'd like to if it's not to late...

Looks like you have a lot of response! :smile:
  • lynette65
    lynette65 Posts: 1
    Options
    Im In I need the motivation, ? do anyone live in atlanta Maybe we can work out to getther. And how can i sign up
  • ktshealth
    ktshealth Posts: 21
    Options
    I would like to be in too. Do we post our weight loss and measurements? Is that how you will get them?:happy:
  • crystlgrn
    crystlgrn Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm in! This is just what I need to keep myself accountable for working out.
  • Chika_2015
    Chika_2015 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Please add me...thank you
  • tsumpter
    tsumpter Posts: 491
    Options
    I've loss 20 lbs. and need an additional motivation. So, I'm starting a Biggest Loser Challenge for anyone that is interested. The Challenge will begin July 8, 2011 and will go until October 8, 2011. There will be 2 parts to our challenge. Weight loss that will be calculated by using a formula that will take in consideration your weight loss %, BMI and fat %. The 2nd part is your work out/exercise time.

On July 8, 2011 give your starting weight, waist measurement, neck measurement, hip measurement, forearm measurement and bust measurement.

Then each following Friday give your updated weight, measurements and exercise totals for the week. The formula takes in account inches loss, muscle gain, BMI reduction and weight loss. Which is not goood but great because sometimes we don't loss weight but inches and I know that you get discourage because I do. I've had to keep telling myself that getting healthly doesn't just mean losing the pounds but it is also being able to workout an hour without feeling like I'm going to die and losing the inchs. I keep telling myself that it all has to come together and seeing the results on paper-helps to bring everyting to reality.

I will chart everyones progress and post the biggest loser for each week. Then at the end of the 3 months I will post the overall Biggest Loser. I know that we can do this and be there for each other. Yes, I'm challenging all of MFP to make me accountable for my actions. Lets do this....:happy: