Biggest Loser Challenge

Options

Replies

• bcolburn289
    Options
    I'd like to join, too, please!!! Sounds like just what I need! Let's go!
  • lala3056
    lala3056 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would Love to join! :)
  • wwhite94
    wwhite94 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Here are my measurements

Weight 256
    Height 5' 7"
    Waist 46 "
    Hip 49 "
    Forearm 11 1/2 "
    Wrist 7 "
    Neck 19"
    Bust 47"
  • jeffwalsh
    jeffwalsh Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    This is awesome. I've been struggling lately as I only have about 25 more pounds to lose until my goal weight. I've already lost 66, but it seems so much harder now. I'm literally stuck at 220. I haven't seen the scales less than that so far!

I'm game and hopefully the competitive nature in me will allow me to kick *kitten* (my own of course!) :). Good luck everyone. I look forward to hearing everyone's successes. It'll be great motivation!

Please add me to the list, if it's not too late!

1581729.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • FatBoyTriathlete
    FatBoyTriathlete Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Sounds like fun! I'm in if I'm not too late already.
  • ihavenowaist
    ihavenowaist Posts: 112
    Options
    hmmm....somehow I thought we would be measuring the circumference of our forearm...
  • Merrinoel
    Merrinoel Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • tsumpter
    tsumpter Posts: 491
    Options
    This is awesome. I've been struggling lately as I only have about 25 more pounds to lose until my goal weight. I've already lost 66, but it seems so much harder now. I'm literally stuck at 220. I haven't seen the scales less than that so far!

I'm game and hopefully the competitive nature in me will allow me to kick *kitten* (my own of course!) :). Good luck everyone. I look forward to hearing everyone's successes. It'll be great motivation!

1581729.png

added
  • tsumpter
    Options

added
  • tsumpter
    Options

I had the formula numbers wrong. I need the following measurements:

Height:
    Weight:
    Waist:
    Hips:
    Wrist:
    Forearm:

Then add your workout/exercise time to the following weeks.
  • megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    I have been TERRIBE keeping in challenges because I lose track of the posts. I just started one with another group of women so I'm going to add myself into this one, as well! So COUNT ME IN! :)

Writing myself a big sticky note on my desktop for my post-preggo brain!

Are you going to make a new post or continue in this one?
  • tsumpter
    Options
    I have been TERRIBE keeping in challenges because I lose track of the posts. I just started one with another group of women so I'm going to add myself into this one, as well! So COUNT ME IN! :)

Writing myself a big sticky note on my desktop for my post-preggo brain!

Are you going to make a new post or continue in this one?

I will continue with this post...

Here is the template for measuring in if you would like it:

Height:
    Weight:
    Waist:
    Hips:
    Wrist:
    Forearm:

• tsumpter
    Options
    Im In I need the motivation, ? do anyone live in atlanta Maybe we can work out to getther. And how can i sign up

Sorry, I'm in Virginia. I would have loved to workout with you. I have u in the challenge....good luck. Here is a template if you would like to use it.

Height:
    Weight:
    Waist:
    Hips:
    Wrist:
    Forearm:

• wanttogetskinny
    Options
    Can I join? I am struggling to lose anything more than water weight because I have to use insulin for Type 1 diabetes....and insulin is a growth hormone. I need all the motivation and support I can get! I can post measurements tomorrow morning.
  • evahsmum
    evahsmum Posts: 4
    Options
    A few yrs back I joined curves at 272lbs... In less than 5 months I got down to 220 and got stuck... Forever!!!! I eventually gave up and ended up gaining it all back... Plus an extra 50lbs due to 6months of bed rest during pregnancy. I've managed to shed that 50+ pounds already and I'm kinda dreading that 220 mark now (it's a long way off yet... Hoping by Christmas?) I reeeeeaaaaaaaallllllllyyy don't wanna get stuck again. But I'm not gonna give up this time!!! I may come running to you for encouragement when I hit that point tho!! Haha!!!!

1581729.png
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    I feel silly for asking this but when are we logging exercise time? After the week is up and our actual exercise, daily, or estimating time?
  • evahsmum
    evahsmum Posts: 4
    Options
    we're measuring the forearm? any chance you mean the upper arm? it seems pointless to me to measure the forearm, as it won't change much even with a huge weight loss... and we're already measuring the wrist.

Any way.. if it is the forearm... what point on the forearm? just below the elbow?

Sorry if my question seems off.... just wanna make sure I do it right!!! also... we're measuring in inches? (I'm from Canada lol) Got my little chart all made up, super excited!!!!

Good luck everyone!
  • tiddlyjinx
    tiddlyjinx Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Weight - Will need to wait until Monday I will be camping out this weekend, and I may gain a bit
    Height 5' 7"
    Waist 41 "
    Hip 47 "
    Forearm 11 Upper Arm (just in case) 13.5
    Wrist 6.5 "
    Neck 13.5"
    Bust 43.5"
    Thigh (for my own tracking) 27

Good luck everyone!
  • Charlotte012
    Charlotte012 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    My measurments :

Weight: 189 lbs
    Height: 5' 4"
    Waist: 33"
    Hip: 45"
    Forearm: 14"
    Wrist: 7"

About the exercices minutes, we use the MFP number, Friday to Friday?
  • FatBoyTriathlete
    FatBoyTriathlete Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Everyone turn away whilst I type these please... :wink:

Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 275
    Waist: 48"
    Hips: 46"
    Wrist: 7.5"
    Forearm: 12.5"