Challenge of the Living Dead - TEAM EXPLOSIVES! [CLOSED]

Options

Replies

• athenawho
    athenawho Posts: 253
    Options
    Hey guys, just wanted you to know that I'm still here. 3 girls got fired at work so my boss made me take their shifts...

I'm tired and I'm flip flopping between weight loss and weight gain (I have to eat at work when I work a double), it's hard because my restaurant doesn't have the nutritional info available...which is apparent because I haven't eaten butter in like 4 months, then I ate one of the egg white omletes and it was cooked in a ****-ton of butter, like, what's the point of that?!?!

My boss just hired 3 more girls but they're in training so I'll probably still be doing this crazy schedule in a week or two.

The point of this is, I will be on MFP every day before work to check messages, etc, and I'll try to get on when I get home, but I'm still here (just less often) than I was before. I hope everyone is doing great!
  • DeviantDarkwolf2
    DeviantDarkwolf2 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Heya guys, unfortunately with much consideration I have decided to drop out of the challenge. I wish you guys well and hope you all do great. Time is the problem for me, so I wish you all the best of luck.
  • babybluz33
    babybluz33 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Hey guys!! I hope everyone is doing well. I'm not going to be able to complete the challenge this week...I hurt my foot :(. I'll still weigh in though. Hopefully my foot will be better for next week!!! Keep up the good work everyone!
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Wow- sad day for Explosives.
  • babybluz33
    Options
    Hey guys!! I hope everyone is doing well. I'm not going to be able to complete the challenge this week...I hurt my foot :(. I'll still weigh in though. Hopefully my foot will be better for next week!!! Keep up the good work everyone!

Just want to clarify that I'm NOT dropping out, I just can't finish my miles this week.

DeviantDarkwolf...I'm sad you're leaving us!!
  • Theweebarrell
    Theweebarrell Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    hi where do you put how many miles you have done for the challenge, is it on this thread
  • babybluz33
    Options
    If you don't have a spreadsheet yet, then send a message to MrTentaclenun with your miles, mini challenge results, and weight. :)
  • annacataldo
    annacataldo Posts: 872 Member
    Options

Sucks about ur foot, rest it up and hopefully it will get better...if not, maybe the challenge will be arms/abs or something..? Who knows :-)

I didn't get anywhere near completition..been hella sore& tired all week. That sleep apnea study totally screwed me on tuesday, been exausted ever since. I did manage to lose 1.2lbs, thought id have to report a gain again. I always lose a ton during TOM so next weigh in should be purdy good for me ;-)
  • Jennyisbusy
    Options
    OK - so earlier this week I had got down to 191. but last night I went nuts and ate 4 pieces of pizza (with exercise points) but this morning I had gained 4 lbs.
    So sorry about the crappy weigh in team. This helps me hold a grudge against the all-evil pizza.
  • sineadgrowden
    Options
    every1 keeps leaving our team :cry:
    good luck with your journey shar :heart:
  • DeviantDarkwolf2
    DeviantDarkwolf2 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    every1 keeps leaving our team :cry:
    good luck with your journey shar :heart:

Thanks Sinaed I will still be Team Explosives personal cheerleader hehe or maybe even mascot hehe :explode:
  • Theweebarrell
    Theweebarrell Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    HI i am in team explosives i wi on tues so do i log my weight from last tues for this week, then tomorrows wi will be added next Mon - hope this makes sense lol
  • scantrll
    scantrll Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm still around and weighed in at 206.2 this week (a -1.7 loss) which I'm happy with since I had gone on a five day vacation in there. :smile:

I didn't manage to complete the challenge tho, an old knee injury flared up, so it was RICE for me for 1/2 the week. Its feeling much better now, so this week I should be back on track.

Can't wait to see what this week's challenge is. :happy:
  • athenawho
    Options
    Well, I'm back (kinda) the new girls are training this week so they'll start working shifts next week!

I know we are waiting for the new challenge, but don't worry no one will be penalized for it being late.

Anyways....how are we all doing (those that are still here) we need to step up our game plans for the next few weeks, we keep losing people so we're going to have to find a way to keep this interesting for everyone to stay...any ideas?
  • agreenmess
    Options
    Hey,

Im still floating around, though cannot for the life of me get into the spreedsheet and i hope this means i wont be marked down because i did 13.8 miles and lost 5.8 pounds!!!

Grumble Grumble

Hope everyone is doing well, and sorry to see you leave DeviantDarkwolf :( you will be missed!

Nessy x
  • Jennyisbusy
    Options
    Does anyone have a clue what is going on?
  • athenawho
    Options
    Does anyone have a clue what is going on?

We are working things out, everything will be ok soon.
  • scantrll
    scantrll Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the challenge, Athena! Its a great one. And this week I'm bound and determined to compete the challenge because I haven't finished one completely in two weeks. (Runs and hides. :embarassed: )

I'm going to be tracking Calories, Fat, Carbs and Sodium for this one and my personal challenge will be to do 4 weight exercises a day.

Today, I should be in the green on everything (after I get back from Zumba that is) and I did sit-ups, push-ups, triceps dips and triceps extensions.

(I know it doesn't start till tomorrow, but I figure might as well start today even if it doesn't count - its all good for me!)

Go Team Explosives! :explode:
  • Jennyisbusy
    Options
    Thanks Athena, for putting something together. :laugh:

I am headed out of town in the morning and will be gone for 5 days at the mercy of a Paula Deen type cook. My attitude right now is so horrible - you can't imagine. So I am gonna stop writing now before I get into trouble.

Go Team :explode:
  • agreenmess
    Options
    Hey,

Thanks Athena, for the challenge!! Its going to be quite tough as ive missed out today (seriously been to busy to keep count) so i will have today as my cheat day if that is ok?

Im going to make my mini goals to be exercise and water :) as i always start the day with everything sorted then it just goes to the wayside lol.

Already made my bento lunch up for tomorrow :)

Also its not looking good on the weight front, i should be losing but its my TOM so i seem to of put on a pound/2 :( Im really hating this yo yo weight loss thing :(

Hope everyone is ok

Nessy x