Challenge of the Living Dead - TEAM EXPLOSIVES! [CLOSED]

Options
1171819202123»

Replies

• athenawho
    athenawho Posts: 253
    Options
    YES!!!! Lets do this!

I just posted on the main thread the new scoring system, although the last one worked fine for the first few weeks, our numbers have dwindled all around so now instead of points, its based on percentage. So the team with the highest percentage of weight loss and highest percentage of completion (that way if you don't finish the whole thing, what you did finish still counts) and that way if you do more on the challenge than 100 and 50 then you will get more than 100% on the challenge for your team. So that means a team can end up with 110% completion or 150% etc... and that way a team with fewer players still have a fighting chance at glory.

Ok...thats not exactly how I put it but close enough. I hope this works out better for everyone.
  • babybluz33
    babybluz33 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! Also, I already finished this week's challenge as of today!!!! But of course I'll be continuing the rest of week!!! And I'm here for support!!!!

Go team, kick some zombie butt!!!
  • babybluz33
    Options
    Figured I'd check again on our numbers. Is this all of us?

athenawho
    babybluz33
    scantrll
    agreenmess
    sineadgrowden
    annacataldo
    jennyisbusy
  • sineadgrowden
    Options
    good moring guys =)
    man it is frezzing here in nz! 1st time ive seen snow in my back yard!
    k so i really need ta get my butt in to gear!!

also :heart: the new % system :happy:

:explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode:
  • babybluz33
    Options
    Me too, I think the % will work well!

I can't believe our team makes up almost half of those left in the challenge! Has anyone checked in with some of our MIA teammates?

How's everyone doing with this week's challenge? I really like the bicycle things...they burn so good ;)

Go Explosives! :explode: :explode: :explode:
  • babybluz33
    Options
    Hey team...How's everyone doing?

I know people wanted more interaction on here...so I'm here for ya :)

How are those arms feeling? Anyone using anything creative or funny for weights? I'm using one of those big maglights (I think that's what they are called!).
  • athenawho
    Options
    Hey team...How's everyone doing?

I know people wanted more interaction on here...so I'm here for ya :)

How are those arms feeling? Anyone using anything creative or funny for weights? I'm using one of those big maglights (I think that's what they are called!).

Haha! I'm using Harry Potter books....it looks like I'm stocking a book shelf and can't make up my mind, haha!
  • babybluz33
    Options

Haha! I'm using Harry Potter books....it looks like I'm stocking a book shelf and can't make up my mind, haha!

That's hilarious and a genius idea! Those books are heavy!!!
  • annacataldo
    annacataldo Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Im confused about the leg excercise..bicycles r when u lay on ur back and move ur legs back and forth, but in the description it talks about propping up on elbows, so then I got confused. I haven't yet started the excercises, but ill get caught up, no problem..just been busy.

Oh and im sure brokenglass is still in challenge but she comes and goes, being that she's 15. And miw or mwi or whatever has been falling off wagon with weight loss and trying to get back on, not sure where he stands with the competition though.
  • athenawho
    Options
    Im confused about the leg excercise..bicycles r when u lay on ur back and move ur legs back and forth, but in the description it talks about propping up on elbows, so then I got confused. I haven't yet started the excercises, but ill get caught up, no problem..just been busy.

I don't know, they are like bicycles, I don't know if they have a name or not, it gives your abs a little bit of a work out when your propped up and doing them :)
  • annacataldo
    Options
    im gunna do the jillian michaels bicycles and when I bring each leg up im crossing the opposite arm over and touching my elbow to my knee, so its like im doin a crunch but twisted to the side..for an extra ab workout. I think just the propping up on elbows in the description messed me up..I thought well, maybe what she's talking about is suppose to be on stomach, not back like im thinking lol
  • annacataldo
    Options
    Oh and im also doing jillian michaels punches...don't know if that's common practice or not, but im standing in a certain stance so that I incorporate abs and legs into them, not just arms :-)

And im not using any unique weight. Just 6.6lb dumbbells. If the punches become too much with that big of weights, ill switch to 3lbs weights. ;-)
  • babybluz33
    Options
    Good job Anna! I was incorporating abs into my punches too!! Keep up the great work!
  • annacataldo
    Options
    I've done 500punches with the 6.6lb weight between today and yesterday and 200bicycles as well. I really needed this type of workout, I was beginning to notice excess skin on stomach and arms and really need ab and arm excercises. I use to beable to lift people prior to my car wreck but have lost most of my muscle in arms after having a shoulder injury, so its nice to beable to have some strength back! I probably couldn't lift a full grown person, but I def feel stronger!
  • babybluz33
    Options
    That's awesome Anna, glad you are feeling stronger again!!
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    I am curious to see how the new challenge unfolds :)
  • babybluz33
    Options
    I am curious to see how the new challenge unfolds :)

Me too! I'm excited!