**LADIES** P90x Challenge starting August 1st!!!

Options

Replies

• chelsiburnett
    Options
    I put my 30 day comparison in my signature. I was really surprised by how many inches I lost!!! I hope these next 30 days have some more inches and some #s off the scale!!!! Hope everyone has a great monday!
  • Tracie65
    Tracie65 Posts: 62
    Options
    Week 4 day 1 Yoga. I hate Yoga. I WAS excited about week 4 until I realized Yoga is twice this week. Do you guys think it would be ok to do Kenpo on day 6? I hope so, cause incase you couldn't tell, I HATE YOGA! Lol, have a great night!!
  • jamielynn1981
    jamielynn1981 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    SOOO glad to be back on track. We went for a long weekend getaway, so I wasn't able to get my workouts in or eat the best. I can tell such a difference in how I feel if I don't eat well or exercise!!!
    Glad to see everyone is doing great!! Keep it up!!!!
  • Melslifestylechange
    Melslifestylechange Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Week 4, Day 2, Core Synergistics Complete! I enjoyed this workout because it included a little bit of everything. After doing yoga yesterday, this workout felt like it was only 10 minutes long. I feel rejuvenated and ready to conquer the world but I'm hungry so off to dinner I go!

Keep bringing it ladies!
  • Melslifestylechange
    Options
    Week 4, Day 1, Yoga X is done, well just about. It took everything within me to get through an hour and 15 minutes. I had to stop 15 minutets early because I have quite a few things to do. It wasn't my ideal way to start a Monday morning but I tried. Looking forward to Core Synergistics tomorrow.

Wishing you all a wonderful week!

Good for you!! Your post is my motivation for today! That is what it is all about. Doing it even if you don't feel like it. Great job

I love this thread because it helps keep us all motivated and accountable to one another!
  • Melslifestylechange
    Options
    I put my 30 day comparison in my signature. I was really surprised by how many inches I lost!!! I hope these next 30 days have some more inches and some #s off the scale!!!! Hope everyone has a great monday!

Congratulations on your weight loss and inches lost. What a difference 30 days makes. The best is yet to come!!!
  • chelsiburnett
    Options
    Thanks so much!!! I am looking forward to the next 2 months!!!
  • jamielynn1981
    jamielynn1981 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I am having such a hard time getting out of bed this week!!! I forced myself yesterday and got Core Syn. in, but this morning I just couldn't get up!!!! I guess it is a good thing it is recovery week!!!

Great job Chelsi!!!
  • scarletleavy
    scarletleavy Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    I've got Plyo today and I'm really struggling to motivate myself. It's sooooooooo hot here right now (35C/95F) with no air conditioning. It's been like this for days now and my house is literally like a sauna. I'm hoping it cools down a little bit tonight and maybe I can get my workout in at 10 or 11.
  • scarletleavy
    Options
    10 PM and I just finished Plyo. I was sweating buckets, but it was totally worth it. Glad I pushed through.

Hope everyone is having a great week! Keep pushing play!
  • Melslifestylechange
    Options
    My endorphins are flowing and I "FEEL GOOD." Week 4, Day 3, Kenpo X is done! I wish this feeling could last forever. I feel more committed now to completing this journey with all of you.

I'm so proud of all of you for pushing yourselves despite various feelings and circumstances. Stick with it.

You all inspire me.
  • obrien821
    obrien821 Posts: 215
    Options
    This thread gives me so much hope for me getting through P90X!! I just started Day 1 Lean Core Syn. And man, oh man, it worked me out. I'm excited to get started and see my results at 30, 60, & 90 days. Think I'll keep checking on this thread to help stay motivated. Great information and testimonies people!
  • think48
    think48 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I really, REALLY hate Yoga. Ugh. I only did half of it just b/c mentally I didn't wan to do it. It's tough, and I just find it so boring. I hope I can move past this! How bad do you think it would be if I switched the Yogo out for the XStretch each week?
  • think48
    think48 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Okay I did some research and answered my own question. I will do Yoga X. Even though I hate it. I'll do it each week. This video made a lot of sense.
    http://www.amandakjones.com/p90x-yoga-stop-whining-and-just-do-it.php
  • scarletleavy
    Options
    Okay I did some research and answered my own question. I will do Yoga X. Even though I hate it. I'll do it each week. This video made a lot of sense.
    http://www.amandakjones.com/p90x-yoga-stop-whining-and-just-do-it.php

I've been alternating between Yoga X and Fountain of Youth Yoga as I can't always justify the 90 minutes Yoga X takes. If you really hate Yoga maybe try to find a shorter Yoga video you do like. I think 45-60 minutes of Yoga is definitely enough, considering most of the other workouts are about that length as well.
  • ralison
    ralison Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    My endorphins are flowing and I "FEEL GOOD." Week 4, Day 3, Kenpo X is done! I wish this feeling could last forever. I feel more committed now to completing this journey with all of you.

I'm so proud of all of you for pushing yourselves despite various feelings and circumstances. Stick with it.

You all inspire me.

You are such an inspiration! Just so excited and have so much dedication.
    Great job! You are almost 30 days in!
  • Melslifestylechange
    Options
    True story. I was getting ready to go to bed a 9 p.m. knowing that I have a very early morning tomorrow. I decided to check in on everyone on MFP but was planning on declaring today my rest day because I felt like it was to late to do anything. I read ralison's comment and pressed play.

Week 4, Day 4, X Strech - Complete.

Thanks ralison.
  • Tracie65
    Tracie65 Posts: 62
    Options
    I missed the last two days, but I am back! Just did Kenpo and 20 min on my treadmill. I feel tired but great!! Going to try to do a double workout tomorrow to try and catch up. Time for bed, see everyone tomorrow!!
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    week 6 day 4 done yesterday-substituted yoga for cardio x. its quicker and feel more of a burn with it. today will be leg and back day with abs. loooove this workout-doing great everyone!
  • scarletleavy
    Options
    Did Back&Biceps last night and I pushed myself extra hard, my arms are quite sore today.

Week 7 Day 4 today. Planning to do Fountain of Youth Yoga and if I have time throw in Cardio X or a run as well. I'm feeling like I need a serious workout today.