Stay at home mommies unite! 60 day challenge

Options

Replies

• poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Hello blue team. Im with you :)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/293921-team-blue-sahm-60-day-challenge-yay

Here is the link to our thread ^^^^^^. Welcome to our team....come on in thread and introduce yourself....tell us about yourself!!
  • NewLife_11
    NewLife_11 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Hey I'd love to join if I can, I'm a stay at home mommy to a gorgeous little 7 months old! Am always up for a challenge and looking for motivation- especially for exercise!! Does red team still have an opening?

Yes I believe team red still has an opening, send a msg to there captain circusmom and she will let you know.
  • NewLife_11
    Options
    SAHMU Week 1 Weigh Loss

Green: -10.2
    Red: -9.9
    Pink: -6.1
    Blue: -7
    Purple: -3.4
    Yellow: -2
    Orange: -10.4
    Black: -14.6

Looks like the Black Team takes it, with a total loss of 14.6lbs!!! Way to go ladies!!

You have received an extra point!
    I will add this to the points this week.

Great job everyone!
  • tigertown11
    tigertown11 Posts: 310
    Options
    SAHMU Week 1 Weigh LossLooks like the Black Team takes it, with a total loss of 14.6lbs!!! Way to go ladies!!

Great job everyone!

CONGRATS BLACK TEAM! WATCH OUT FOR US NEXT WEEK!!

orange.jpg
  • NewLife_11
    Options
    SAHMU Week 1 Weigh LossLooks like the Black Team takes it, with a total loss of 14.6lbs!!! Way to go ladies!!

Great job everyone!

orange.jpg

I agree, Orange Team is a super strong team but you really need to watch out for TEAM GREEN we are mean(not really) and becoming lean so watch out!
  • NewLife_11
    Options
    SAHMU Week 1 points

Green: 27
    Pink: 26
    Purple: 17
    Blue: 25
    Yellow: 24
    Black: 17 + 1 =18
    Red: 26
    Orange:26

Green team has taken it this week! Congrats to the Green Team!
    That is if everyone added there point correctly.
    remember you get a point PER challenge your whole team completed.

Great job everyone!
  • MichelleLydia
    MichelleLydia Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Wow way to go Black Team for your awesome weight loss!! And Congrats green team on taking it this week :) Can't wait for the next weigh in. You guys are all awesome!
  • NewLife_11
    Options
    Wow way to go Black Team for your awesome weight loss!! And Congrats green team on taking it this week :) Can't wait for the next weigh in. You guys are all awesome!

Love your new profile pic! You look great!
  • renubhat_82
    renubhat_82 Posts: 549 Member
    Options

Great job everyone!

orange.jpg

I agree, Orange Team is a super strong team but you really need to watch out for TEAM GREEN we are mean(not really) and becoming lean so watch out!

Yay!! Go Team Green....
  • renubhat_82
    renubhat_82 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    SAHMU Week 1 Weigh Loss

Green: -10.2
    Red: -9.9
    Pink: -6.1
    Blue: -7
    Purple: -3.4
    Yellow: -2
    Orange: -10.4
    Black: -14.6

Looks like the Black Team takes it, with a total loss of 14.6lbs!!! Way to go ladies!!

You have received an extra point!
    I will add this to the points this week.

Great job everyone!

Splendid Job team Black and sure its going to be all the exciting for next week... Yippeee....
  • LoveNevrNds
    LoveNevrNds Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Congrats to the black team! 14.6 lbs is amazing!!!!
  • LoveNevrNds
    LoveNevrNds Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Emotional Challenge Week 2:

It is hard to deal with being overweight in any situation, but it is more embarrassing within the family, especially around the in-laws. It isn’t embarrassing because they say anything, but when I met my husband I weighed 160lbs and looked great! When we got married I weighed 185lbs and was hoping to lose and get back to the weight I was when we met, now I weigh 280lbs. On my husband’s side only his Dad is overweight, and me! In family pictures I try to hide in the back and when we get together I always feel uncomfortable, like I am being judged, even though there is no proof to that. I hate eating in front of them, and that is pretty much what we do at family get togethers. I feel bad about myself when I am around his family and that is the complete opposite of how I should feel.
    On the other hand, you have my family. My mom and I are both over weight; my Dad fluctuates between the same 20lbs on and off but still looks great regardless! My brothers and sisters (two of each) are all within healthy weights, they got GREAT genes! Again, I try and hide in pictures, but I don’t feel uncomfortable around them. I know my sisters (17 and 13) would love to see me get skinny and healthy again, and my brothers want me to be happy. My Dad is worried about my health and I am actually glad that he talks to me about it. I don’t really know how my mom feels about my weight anymore because we don’t really talk about it much since I had my baby.
    Overall, I deal with family situations differently, but being at this weight is hard!
  • mlpaint
    mlpaint Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I would like to join in if there is room and it's not too late? Also, could someone explain a bit about the challenge? I need some motivation!
  • NewLife_11
    Options
    Emotional Challenge Week 2:

It is hard to deal with being overweight in any situation, but it is more embarrassing within the family, especially around the in-laws. It isn’t embarrassing because they say anything, but when I met my husband I weighed 160lbs and looked great! When we got married I weighed 185lbs and was hoping to lose and get back to the weight I was when we met, now I weigh 280lbs. On my husband’s side only his Dad is overweight, and me! In family pictures I try to hide in the back and when we get together I always feel uncomfortable, like I am being judged, even though there is no proof to that. I hate eating in front of them, and that is pretty much what we do at family get togethers. I feel bad about myself when I am around his family and that is the complete opposite of how I should feel.
    On the other hand, you have my family. My mom and I are both over weight; my Dad fluctuates between the same 20lbs on and off but still looks great regardless! My brothers and sisters (two of each) are all within healthy weights, they got GREAT genes! Again, I try and hide in pictures, but I don’t feel uncomfortable around them. I know my sisters (17 and 13) would love to see me get skinny and healthy again, and my brothers want me to be happy. My Dad is worried about my health and I am actually glad that he talks to me about it. I don’t really know how my mom feels about my weight anymore because we don’t really talk about it much since I had my baby.
    Overall, I deal with family situations differently, but being at this weight is hard!

I read your post and I can relate on so many of these issues. Can't wait until I want to be in the center of the picture and people will notice my smile instead of my size.
    We will get there!
  • NewLife_11
    Options

Your awesome! :tongue: Sorry I am sometimes a cheese ball.
  • Emmabella11
    Options
    Okay I love green but Ill join RED..something new and different for me. I'm single mom and I have two daughters that are 11 months apart..( two year being preg!) Gave me time till I figure out how work this but I really wanna do this. My sister Newlife_11 look great and tolded me about this site.
  • daisyelaine
    daisyelaine Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Way to go black team!! And the Green team pulls it out for a win! We should all be proud of what we've accomplished this week. Heck, even as someone who didn't lose this week ( one of the many TOM sufferers) I am proud of us all.
    One of the great things about this challenge is the different factors it's taking in to actually make a LIFESTYLE change. Food habits, sleep routines, and actually digging in to the mental and emotional crap with weight issues are all big changes and harder to deal with than in vs. out. If you start here, and DO the work and life the way your BODY is happy.. the weight will let go all on its own. There's all the NSV's too-- like thinking that by the end of this challenge, I might be able to do more than 10 jumping jacks at a time without ... um... concern. :embarassed: It's a work in progress, baby!!
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Congrats to both Black and Green Team....you guys should feel proud!! And awesomeness to all those that lost this week....unfortunately ole TOM made me gain...poo! But next week is another go at it...so on that note we shall get competitive and kick some butt!!!
  • NewLife_11
    Options
    Way to go black team!! And the Green team pulls it out for a win! We should all be proud of what we've accomplished this week. Heck, even as someone who didn't lose this week ( one of the many TOM sufferers) I am proud of us all.
    One of the great things about this challenge is the different factors it's taking in to actually make a LIFESTYLE change. Food habits, sleep routines, and actually digging in to the mental and emotional crap with weight issues are all big changes and harder to deal with than in vs. out. If you start here, and DO the work and life the way your BODY is happy.. the weight will let go all on its own. There's all the NSV's too-- like thinking that by the end of this challenge, I might be able to do more than 10 jumping jacks at a time without ... um... concern. :embarassed: It's a work in progress, baby!!

:smile: I feel really good about this too..even with those darn jumping jacks that I have to hold on to my chest for:ohwell:
  • NewLife_11
    Options
    Okay I love green but Ill join RED..something new and different for me. I'm single mom and I have two daughters that are 11 months apart..( two year being preg!) Gave me time till I figure out how work this but I really wanna do this. My sister Newlife_11 look great and tolded me about this site.

Hi Kristy!
    This is my sister everyone. I will see if there is a spot for you tomorrow..Love ya