DITR Round4 Week1

Options
Hello Lovelies and welcome to Diamonds In The Rough!
You all are now part of the Diamond League. We, DiamondsInTheRough (DITR) compete against DiamondDolls (DD) and the LittleDiamonds (LD) each week. The group with the most weight lost at the end of each week is the winner. Who will be crowned victorious? We will of course! You must weigh in every FRIDAY (I will have a link posted in the blog where you can do this). I will not be accepting late entries! If for some reason this is not possible for you please contact another team mate (preferably your partner) to weigh in for you. There are a couple ways to win each week. We can win by losing more weight than the LD’s and DD’s, your team (blue, pink, yellow) can win for losing the most weight out of the group, and you can individually win by being the biggest loser on your team!
The challenge lasts a total of 4 weeks, with each week beginning with a new thread started on Monday. The thread will contain the winners of that week and any other information you may need for that week. Please visit the weekly thread often and answer the QOTD’s.
This is going to be fun ladies! We are here to motivate and support one another!! I hope you all are as excited about the upcoming 4 weeks as I am!!

~Jennifer

Replies

• lustris
    lustris Posts: 152
    Options
    I will start today off with the QOTD to get things rolling!
    What is one thing that you are most looking forward to when you hit your goal weight?
    My response: Shopping! I can’t help but have such a shallow answer, I love clothes!! I look forward to being able to grab ANYTHING out of my closet, have it fit, and look good! Oh, I also can’t wait till my thighs don’t rub together!
    What about you?

~Jennifer.
  • EmilyAnn89
    EmilyAnn89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I can't wait until I don't feel so self-conscious anymore! I want to be able to just throw on some clothes and walk out the door, not check myself from every view in the mirror and change 50 times haha.
  • pverbarg
    pverbarg Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    What is one thing that you are most looking forward to when you hit your goal weight?

I am going to have to agree with shopping! Being able to squeeze into a pair of my daughter's jeans will be awefully fun too!
  • miss_jamaica
    miss_jamaica Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Hi DITR! I'm just popping in to say hello! I'll miss you guys... but now that I'm with the LD's, you guys are going DOWN! Muhahaha!
  • musicgirl88
    musicgirl88 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    My response: Shopping! I can’t help but have such a shallow answer, I love clothes!! I look forward to being able to grab ANYTHING out of my closet, have it fit, and look good! Oh, I also can’t wait till my thighs don’t rub together!
    What about you?

~Jennifer.

While I can't wait to go into my favorite store (Charlotte Rousse) and pick out whatever I want and know it will fit, I can't wait for a boyfriend to be able to lift me! I know this sounds way silly, but when I was smaller, I loved it when my boyfriend would lift me up in a hug and spin me around. Now, I am so afraid I will hurt someone that I won't allow it! Now, I am single at the time being (and hating it!!) but I want to know that when I do find someone, he can lift me!
  • musicgirl88
    musicgirl88 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Hi DITR! I'm just popping in to say hello! I'll miss you guys... but now that I'm with the LD's, you guys are going DOWN! Muhahaha!

Jamaica!!! I miss you already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to be posting a pic of my blanket sometime today! Probably right now actually! I'll send you a PM when I do get it up so you can see it!!
  • CaptObvious
    CaptObvious Posts: 117
    Options

The sense of accomplishment .... knowing that I've lost all the weight I want/need to and moving forward.

Suzzanne
  • ActiveFaith10
    ActiveFaith10 Posts: 230 Member
    Options

Great question Jennifer!! SO excited to get to know all of you be the end of the four weeks!! Anyone else in the DC area??

Ill be excited to look good in ANYTHING. right now im in the middle of losing weight so nothing fits!! and I'm not about to buy clothes that fit me right now.. I dont want to get too comfy in it and accept my weight, 5% of the money I earn a week goes into my new wardrobe! Too excited to grab seconds on anything or late night snack, we're better than that! It makes me want to go to the gym right now just thinking about it! (I just might after this post!) hahah

Looks like I'm off to the gym! Have a great day ladies, lets come out with a bang this week and show the other Diamonds what we're made of!
  • claeysm
    claeysm Posts: 85
    Options
    defo going to agree with shopping... theres only so much accessory and shoe shopping a girl can do (waiting till im smaller to do the clothes shopping).. but hey.. shoes always fit :D
  • hwilliams519
    hwilliams519 Posts: 428
    Options
    I can't wait to fit into smaller clothes too, and to be considered small. But I think having that feeling of accomplishment is going to be the main thing I look forward to. It's kind of like the excitement you feel when you graduate. It's very freeing.
  • majpal
    majpal Posts: 41 Member
    Options

I look forward to the sense of accomplishment I will have when I hit and maintain my goal weight. I know that my family will be proud of me too.
  • michelle_eiz
    michelle_eiz Posts: 100 Member
    Options

Accomplishment! Showing myself and everyone in my life that I can do it....and keep it off! I have a pair of pant from highschool that I am going to fit in once I reach my goal, and I am going to show them off proudly!
  • clarech
    clarech Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to being able to buy jeans and not have to worry about my flabby mummy tummy hanging over the top lol. I also shan't to feel comfortable in my own skin something that I have never done before. Plus the main one is to be able to fit into motorcycle leathers I have textiles at the moment and they just aren't the same.

Its nice to meet you all by the way and I'm looking forward to our next 4weeks together
  • journey2size10
    Options
    QOTD Monday: What is one thing that you are most looking forward to when you hit your goal weight?

Photo shoot! I have so many photos that I haven't liked and downright hated...taking some sexy pics at my goal is long overdue!!
  • nikkiws
    nikkiws Posts: 164
    Options

Muhahahaha.... The little d's are gonna be the biggest losers this time! Good luck girls!
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options

Accomplishment! Showing myself and everyone in my life that I can do it....and keep it off! I have a pair of pant from highschool that I am going to fit in once I reach my goal, and I am going to show them off proudly!
    I LOVE that answer! I'm all about proving people wrong when the doubt me:tongue:
  • ravenclawseekergirl
    ravenclawseekergirl Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Er... hi! I'm not very sure if i'm in the right place. :embarassed:
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    I too just want to feel good about the way I look. I tend to compare myself to "skinny" girls alot and I don't want to do that anymore.... I want to BE the skinny girl!
  • TwinMom12409
    Options
    Hi Ladies!!!

Looking forward to kicking some butt this time around! In 4 weeks I am going to be SO much hotter!!

I am looking forward to feeling good. I am so paranoid that people are staring at me thinking that I am fat. I want to be able to go out and not worry that people are going to make comments about my weight. I want to look like I fit in with my family- they are all thin. I look forward to running around with my sons and playing with them. I look forward to bending over to pick them up and not having my tummy roll over my pants.

And SHOPPING! =)

Have a lovely day, Diamonds!!! <3<3
  • Tiggermummy
    Tiggermummy Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Today's question is a difficult one for me as I have yet to set a goal weight, I am currently aiming for 145lb as this is the top end
    of my range to keep my bmi in healthy. But I also don't want to be right on the border so a 1lb gain would put me overweight.
    So i think perhaps knowing that my overhang is not as big as my bust and it won't prevent me wearing smaller trousers.