SAHM ORANGE TEAM

1111213141517»

Replies

• LoveNevrNds
    LoveNevrNds Posts: 321 Member
    NSV - My Mother and Father in law are visiting with us for the weekend. When they got here we were talking for a little bit. I stood up to get some water and my Mother in law looked and me and said "You have lost weight, you look great!!!". It felt awesome to have her notice!! YAY!!!

On another note - Ate a lot today, feeling a little bloated from the food, but I was still under in my cals and only over by 5g on my fat. Not great, but not all together terrible either!
  • lprunty
    lprunty Posts: 108
    I just realized that I didn't post yesterday...there goes that point. And I know I am posting late today, but really I've only been home for about 15 minutes! I had to drive to the north end of CO to pick up my son from his dad's house after I got off work. I am so thankful for a 3 day weekend!

I hope you all had a good day today!
  • I just realized that I didn't post yesterday...there goes that point. And I know I am posting late today, but really I've only been home for about 15 minutes! I had to drive to the north end of CO to pick up my son from his dad's house after I got off work. I am so thankful for a 3 day weekend!

I hope you all had a good day today!

how is your son doing since the move? And how are you doing?
  • NSV - My Mother and Father in law are visiting with us for the weekend. When they got here we were talking for a little bit. I stood up to get some water and my Mother in law looked and me and said "You have lost weight, you look great!!!". It felt awesome to have her notice!! YAY!!!

On another note - Ate a lot today, feeling a little bloated from the food, but I was still under in my cals and only over by 5g on my fat. Not great, but not all together terrible either!

Awesome Tasha! That is great motivation!
  • NewLife_11
    NewLife_11 Posts: 964 Member
    Where are you Team Orange? How are you all doing?
  • Sorry all.... been away from the computer all weekend! Went on a mini vacation, and came back to find that there is a fire in the next town over. On top of that, my fence decided to try to fall over. EEK! Hope everyone had a better holiday weekend than I did!
  • LoveNevrNds
    Where are you Team Orange? How are you all doing?

Karie!
    We have mostly been on vacation. Louie's computer broke and she hasn't been able to do more then lost her calories because she can use her phone. Nathalie is on vacation until Friday and I have been on vacation too. I can still check in every once in a while though. =D
  • Are we using last weeks challenge for this week? Just wondering. :flowerforyou:
  • LoveNevrNds
    Are we using last weeks challenge for this week? Just wondering. :flowerforyou:

No, they just haven't posted the new challenge yet. I will get it to you asap. Let me know how many points you have for this week also and what your weight loss is so I can enter it.

Thanks!
  • NewLife_11
    SAHMU 60 Day Challenge
    Final Week

Cardio: Enter in you calorie burns each day = 1 point

** I am hoping that everyone by now has a routine and that they are excited about exercise. So this week I would like everyone to set a goal for themselves. What will you commit to? Your post today and everyday will read:
    I will show you what my goals will be

Cardio part 2: ( 1 point)
    Add atleast an extra 100 calorie workout to my routine everyday, something new.
    Burn atleast 500 calories per day.
    Wednesday- Goal completed
    Thursday-
    Friday-
    Saturday-
    Sunday-
    Monday-
    Tuesday-

Strength:( 4 different strength workouts = 4 points)

200 sit-up's
    Wednesday- 50 sit- ups completed

100 lunges
    Wednesday 25 Lunges completed

100 push-ups
    Wednesday 25 push-ups completed

200 squats
    Wednesday- 25 squats Completed

Food: (1 point)
    Stay under Carbs atleast 4 days.

Emotional challenge: (1 point)
    What has this challenge meant to you? How has it helped you? Anyone that stands out on your team?

** I hope this works for everyone, share your goals here and on the main thread. You all have done an amazing job!! To those of you who are wanting to continue our challenge, I am so excited about it!
  • Are we using last weeks challenge for this week? Just wondering. :flowerforyou:

No, they just haven't posted the new challenge yet. I will get it to you asap. Let me know how many points you have for this week also and what your weight loss is so I can enter it.

Thanks!

Sorry Tasha... I had a horrible week last week...won't bore people and go into detail. But after looking over last weeks challenge I dont' think I gained any points, and I gained a pound. So, there's really nothing to add. But this week, I will be focused and determined to meet them all! :)
  • Cardio part 2: ( 1 point)
    Add atleast an extra 100 calorie workout to my routine everyday, something new.
    Burn atleast 500 calories per day.
    Wednesday- Goal completed
    Thursday-
    Friday-
    Saturday-
    Sunday-
    Monday-
    Tuesday-

200 sit-ups
    Wednesday- 100 completed

Under Carbs
    Wednesday

Emotional Challenge:

These challenges help me a lot...keeps me focused and on track, helps keep it in the forefront of my mind...if that makes any sense. :) I feel committed to this and a lot of that comes from the members that post here. I tried to just log on and track my food and exercise... but there were looonnnggg periods of time that I would forget. I found that I need a schedule of sorts and that's what you all here and the challenges help me with.
  • LoveNevrNds
    Cardio: Enter in you calorie burns each day = 1 point
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnwPqv9GV3KzdEF1LXBGRGZHMzlvVGNrdk5WTXJKbFE&hl=en_US

** This week I would like everyone to set a goal for themselves. What will you commit to? Your post today and everyday will read:

MY GOALS THIS WEEK ARE:

Burn at least 500 calories 6 days this week
    Stretch at the end of each workout this week

Wednesday-
    Thursday- Completed
    Friday-
    Saturday-
    Sunday-
    Monday-
    Tuesday-

160 bicep curls
    Thursday - 60

100 Front Shoulder Raises
    Thursday - 25

100 push-ups
    Thursday - 25

100 squats
    Thursday - 25

Food: (1 point)
    Stay under Carbs at least 4 days.

Emotional challenge: (1 point)
    What has this challenge meant to you? How has it helped you? Anyone that stands out on your team?

This group has meant so much to me. It has given me the drive to workout each week, and it has helped me want to eat right! This challenge has helped me realize that there are many other mother's out there taking a little time out of their day for themselves, and that doesn't make us selfish, that above all has been the best thing for me. Also the constant support that Karie, Becky and Louie have given me over the last 7 weeks has been priceless and much needed. A HUGE thank you to everyone in the SAHMU challenge!!!
  • Oh! I am so embarrassed. I thought that was our challenge this week (your goal, that is) :blushing:
  • LoveNevrNds
    Oh! I am so embarrassed. I thought that was our challenge this week (your goal, that is) :blushing:

Don't be embarrassed! A few others are doing Karie's goals as theirs too!
  • NewLife_11
    Hi Ladies,
    I have started a new thread for those of you who want to continue the challenge after this final week.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/338488-sahmu-regroup-closed-group

Karie
  • LoveNevrNds
    How is my orange team doing?!?! So far I have been successful with this weeks challenge!

Hope you are all having a great weekend!!!!
  • LoveNevrNds
    MY GOALS THIS WEEK ARE:

Burn at least 500 calories 6 days this week
    Stretch at the end of each workout this week

Wednesday-
    Thursday- Completed
    Friday- Completed
    Saturday- Completed
    Sunday-Completed
    Monday- Completed
    Tuesday-

160 bicep curls
    Thursday - 60
    Saturday - 60
    Monday - 60

100 Front Shoulder Raises
    Thursday - 25
    Saturday - 25
    Monday - 25

100 push-ups
    Thursday - 25
    Saturday - 25
    Monday - 25

100 squats
    Thursday - 25
    Saturday 25
    Monday - 25
  • I'm so excited! My main goal was to meet my calories burned & I did it!! With a few to spare! :D
  • LoveNevrNds
    I'm so excited! My main goal was to meet my calories burned & I did it!! With a few to spare! :D

That is awesome! Great job!!!