TEAM GREEN- SAHMU- Go Green! (closed group)

Options

Replies

• losinit_4_good
    losinit_4_good Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Also, exciting news that I want to share with you all: when I weighed in yesterday I was a little bummed because I had only lost 1.5 lbs for the week. Less than usual. But I sorta figured that was because my TOM had just ended and I was still feeling a little bloated. I don't ususally make a habit of weighing myself daily, but I woke up this morning and I just felt lighter, so I figured I'd step in the scale. I was down another 2.9lbs!!!! That puts me at 238.1, which is the lowest I have been in a loooong time! I was so pumped that I had to share!

I hope everyone is having a good day and staying motivated! Go Green!
    Lynda
  • renubhat_82
    renubhat_82 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Thats wonderful Lynda...Congrats for that weight loss... :-)

I am feeliing bit guilty today... I think calorie intake was bit more than usual, however within the limits...
  • renubhat_82
    Options
    Can someone help me with the signature pls? I am not able to see my sig in green.. :-(
  • renubhat_82
    Options
    30 mins of elliptical, 15 mins of treadmill walking- done, squats - 40- done.. Kitchen closed at 9:15 PM

Go Green.... Finally I was able to get my sig right....Yay!!
  • babydbones
    babydbones Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Grrr I just posted but my internet stopped working for some reason! Anyway! sorry for posting later, but had a busy evening and then was working on tutu's for a costume contest we are doing at the Mud Run we are running in on Saturday! But I'm here!!!

I did my squats with 8# weights and I did laps in the pool again tonight. Was like a prune when I got out of there tonight! I did pretty good today! My kitchen was closed by 9:30 tonight and of course I did want a snack! But I stayed strong! I know snacking at night is one of my weaknesses so this has been good to help that!! Hope everyone had a great day today!!
  • NewLife_11
    NewLife_11 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Also, exciting news that I want to share with you all: when I weighed in yesterday I was a little bummed because I had only lost 1.5 lbs for the week. Less than usual. But I sorta figured that was because my TOM had just ended and I was still feeling a little bloated. I don't ususally make a habit of weighing myself daily, but I woke up this morning and I just felt lighter, so I figured I'd step in the scale. I was down another 2.9lbs!!!! That puts me at 238.1, which is the lowest I have been in a loooong time! I was so pumped that I had to share!

I hope everyone is having a good day and staying motivated! Go Green!
    Lynda

Great!!! I am so happy that you had such a great loss, I was bummed for you on wednesday.
    I am glad you are staying motivated!

Go Green!
  • NewLife_11
    Options
    Grrr I just posted but my internet stopped working for some reason! Anyway! sorry for posting later, but had a busy evening and then was working on tutu's for a costume contest we are doing at the Mud Run we are running in on Saturday! But I'm here!!!

I did my squats with 8# weights and I did laps in the pool again tonight. Was like a prune when I got out of there tonight! I did pretty good today! My kitchen was closed by 9:30 tonight and of course I did want a snack! But I stayed strong! I know snacking at night is one of my weaknesses so this has been good to help that!! Hope everyone had a great day today!!

I hate when that happens or when I just get finished writting a msg and my son thinks its super cute to come in here and push the power button on my computer! LOL

So your hosting a mud Run, I hope this isn't a silly question but what is that?

Congrats on staying strong with the kitchen closing time, this part of the challenge helps me alot too. Late snacking has always been one of my weekneses.

Go Green!
  • NewLife_11
    Options
    30 mins of elliptical, 15 mins of treadmill walking- done, squats - 40- done.. Kitchen closed at 9:15 PM

Go Green.... Finally I was able to get my sig right....Yay!!

Great job today Renu!
  • NewLife_11
    Options
    Tamra, where are you tonight probably super tired from going to the pool today.
    I hope you had a good day and completed all your challenges.
  • NewLife_11
    Options
    I worked out hard today walked, mowed, biked so I went to read my son a book at 7 before I knew it here I am it's 10:30 I completly passed out. Unfortunatly the way I woke up was to a big bang and a cry from my son he rolled of the bed. ( poor little guy).
    Anyway I think today cought up to me.

Cardio (complete)
    Strength (complete)

My kitchen closed at 7 when I passed out!

add our teams Green signature to your posts! Go Team Green!
  • NewLife_11
    Options
    How many calories do you guys usually have left at the end of the day? I am just curious.
  • babydbones
    Options
    No, I' not hosting a mud run. But I'm participating in one. It's a 6 mile Mud Run/Obstacle course. We will be running thru mud and climbing over boulders and doing monkey bars and a huge slide. There's a ton of obstacles. I just hope I don't break anything! I'm a little nervous about that LOL. But it's tomorrow at 10 am!

Good job on the workouts! I know that I got tired when I first started working out too but you will get used to it!!!
  • babydbones
    Options
    I don't typically have any calories left over. Occasionally I do but not usually. I sometimes go over too. I get allotted 1200 calories a day.
  • renubhat_82
    Options
    Usually I have calories around 500 left over but yesterday I had only 160 calories... I was feeling bad for yday, thought I ate a bit more than usual... so decided I am not going to take white rice for 4 days... Max was 559 cals...
  • renubhat_82
    Options
    cals remaining*
  • NewLife_11
    Options
    No, I' not hosting a mud run. But I'm participating in one. It's a 6 mile Mud Run/Obstacle course. We will be running thru mud and climbing over boulders and doing monkey bars and a huge slide. There's a ton of obstacles. I just hope I don't break anything! I'm a little nervous about that LOL. But it's tomorrow at 10 am!

Good job on the workouts! I know that I got tired when I first started working out too but you will get used to it!!!

That sounds like a lot of fun! Ya I would be nervouse about breaking something too! But it sounds so fun I would still do it!
    Good Luck! Let us know how it turns out.
  • NewLife_11
    Options
    As far as calories remaining I usually have 300-500 after I input my exercise, the other day I only had 150 but I ate more that day. I am at 1200 calories as well.
  • renubhat_82
    Options
    Hello everyone,

I felt today was a quiet day with no much of communication.... Completed my 30 sqauts, 30 mins of Yoga, 30 mins of Leslie walking...Done with my Kitchen too, thought I should practice closing my Kitchen before 8:30PM...

Havent heard much today??

Everyone busy with weekend?? :-)

-Renu
  • NewLife_11
    Options
    Hello everyone,

I felt today was a quiet day with no much of communication.... Completed my 30 sqauts, 30 mins of Yoga, 30 mins of Leslie walking...Done with my Kitchen too, thought I should practice closing my Kitchen before 8:30PM...

Havent heard much today??

Everyone busy with weekend?? :-)

-Renu

Ya I feel our thread has been super slow, not sure why?? I completed all my challenges today as well. I am going to make some dinner it's only 7:40 here, and I will be back to post again. Hope to see our teams progress posted soon.
  • babydbones
    Options
    I completed my sqats as well today. I didn't do a workout today tho wanted to 'rest' for tomorrow's big adventrue! But I did good today. I was only over my calories by 7 calories. so that's not bad!! And my kitchen closed at 9:30!

O and back to what I wrote before about how many calories remaining, i try not to eat any of the excerise calories that I burn. That way I can lose more. But i don't beat myself up if I do eat some. But I usually have all my exercise calories burned left over.