TEAM GREEN- SAHMU- Go Green! (closed group)

Options

Replies

• babydbones
    babydbones Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    i have a love hate relationship with the 9:30 close time! i hate it cuz of course i'm a snacker and especially tuesday and thrusday's are later nights for me to finally wind down and relax but I LOVE it cuz I do close my kitchen at or before 9:30! So it's really helping me!!
  • renubhat_82
    renubhat_82 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Yay! Week 1 is over... Congratulations everyone.. :-)

My weighing scale isn't working fine...I tried 2 times, it just goes to 185 and stops... I wouldnt have ganied 30lbs in a week's time atleast.. Will try again tomorrow morning, if not working will have to do it somewhere outside...

I have seen these weighing machines outside, but not sure where?

Any idea where these machines would be kept? Walmart, Walgreens or malls??? I have no idea on this...

-Renu
  • NewLife_11
    NewLife_11 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Just checking in! Just got done with Day 1 of 30DS!!!!! Jillian really works your body!!!! Not as hard as the last time, but still tasking enough!

Let me know how this goes I may join you on it. I heard it is a great workout.
  • NewLife_11
    Options
    I am nervouse for weigh in tomorrow, I didn't work out today but I did the last 6 days so I needed a rest. I think TOM is coming to visit soon because today I had a ton of cravings!

I hope we all do well for weigh in.. Good luck everyone!!
  • losinit_4_good
    losinit_4_good Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Cardio: check!
    Strength: check!
    Sleep Challenge: check! got 8 glorious hours last night :)

Starting MFP Weight: 261
    Starting SAHMU: 241
    Week 2 Weight: 236.8
    Weekly +/-: -4.2
    Total +/-: 24.2
    Goal: right now, my goal is to hit the 220s, then 200, then 185 (19 yr old weight) and then....I don't know... can't remember what it feels like to be that skinny... I'll keep you posted :smile:

I'm looking through my recipes and I'll post one shortly. Go Green!
  • yankeefamily05
    Options
    Starting MFP Weight: 270
    Starting SAHMU: 223
    Week 2 Weight: 220
    Weekly +/-: -3.0
    Total +/-: 50!!!!!

Cardio: I will be push mowing my lawn!
    Strength: Will Get to it.

Emotional Challenge(7/27-8/3):
    How do you handle the struggles of being the weight you are in your family?

It is a struggle. My whole life I have been called fat by my brother and mother. They are small, but they also do not eat properly and neither of them has never seen a workout their entire life. I simply just try to keep my head up. I just keep doing what I am doing. What they think of me, I could care less at this point.
  • NewLife_11
    Options
    Starting MFP Weight: 244.8
    Starting SAHMU: 228.2
    Week 2 Weight: 228.2
    Weekly +/-: 0
    Total +/-: 16.4lbs

I am bummed I didn't lose this week but there is always next week!
  • losinit_4_good
    Options
    Starting MFP Weight: 270
    Starting SAHMU: 223
    Week 2 Weight: 220
    Weekly +/-: -3.0
    Total +/-: 50!!!!!

Cardio: I will be push mowing my lawn!
    Strength: Will Get to it.

Emotional Challenge(7/27-8/3):
    How do you handle the struggles of being the weight you are in your family?

It is a struggle. My whole life I have been called fat by my brother and mother. They are small, but they also do not eat properly and neither of them has never seen a workout their entire life. I simply just try to keep my head up. I just keep doing what I am doing. What they think of me, I could care less at this point.

Good job this week! And can I just way that your total weight loss is such an inspiration to me! I can't wait to hit that 50lb milestone. Congratulations!!!!
  • NewLife_11
    Options
    Team Green Week 2
    Lynda: -4.2
    Tamra: -3.0
    Karie: 0
    Renu:
    Deanna:

Green Team Total:
  • losinit_4_good
    Options
    Starting MFP Weight: 244.8
    Starting SAHMU: 228.2
    Week 2 Weight: 228.2
    Total +/-: 16.4lbs

I am bummed I didn't lose this week but there is always next week!

I'm bummed for you too. It can be very discouraging when the scale deosn't reflect our efforts - I've been there too. But stay strong and motivated! You did great with exercise this past week so maybe the reason the scale didn't go down is because you are toning and gaining muscle. And overall, you are still doing great! Go Karie go!!!
  • NewLife_11
    Options
    I am so happy for you ladies! I am sorry my loss wasn't better I am unsure why I didn't lose anything it may be because last week I lost 5.6lbs in one week..who knows. This morning I was really upset about it and wanted to self sabatage all day today but now that I have calmed down I am back on track, I know this is a slow process and I will get through this!
    Keep up the great work!
    Go Team Green!!!
  • renubhat_82
    Options
    Good morning ladies!

I will weigh in a bit late... My scale is isnt working, not sure how will i weigh myself...but will figure out something... But one thing I noticed this morning was that I have lost some belly fat...

Terribly upset that I dint weigh in still... :-(

Karie,

I am sure your scale will show up next week (remember two weeks back how both of us had not lost any weight and last week we did manage to lose weight).. But I am sure we would be glad that we did exercise this week.. When your scale doesn't change we should be happy that we haven't put on any weight.. and imagine next week when you lose more than expected, that would be just wonderful...

Also, it could be some other reason, just weigh and check in tomorrow again.. who knows...
  • losinit_4_good
    Options
    I am so happy for you ladies! I am sorry my loss wasn't better I am unsure why I didn't lose anything it may be because last week I lost 5.6lbs in one week..who knows. This morning I was really upset about it and wanted to self sabatage all day today but now that I have calmed down I am back on track, I know this is a slow process and I will get through this!
    Keep up the great work!
    Go Team Green!!!

You NEVER have to apologize for not losing! We are here for support, motivation and sometimes a little sympathy but never judgment! YOu haven't let anyone down, so you have nothing to apologize for. In case you forgot, you are the #1 motivator that has started all of this and brought us together - we wouldn't even be here without you!

Good job on not self-sabotaging. Its so not worth it in the end. You are doing everything right and will see the results over time. There are a million and one reasons why we lose one week and not the next. You rock!!!! And congrats on having a great attitude going into this week!
  • losinit_4_good
    Options
    Good morning ladies!

I will weigh in a bit late... My scale is isnt working, not sure how will i weigh myself...but will figure out something... But one thing I noticed this morning was that I have lost some belly fat...

Karie,

I am sure your scale will show up next week (remember two weeks back how both of us had not lost any weight and last week we did manage to lose weight).. But I am sure we would be glad that we did exercise this week.. When your scale doesn't change we should be happy that we haven't put on any weight.. and imagine next week when you lose more than expected, that would be just wonderful...

Also, it could be some other reason, just weigh and check in tomorrow again.. who knows...

Morning Renu,
    Congrats on noticing a slimmer midsection! Belly fat is the hardest to lose - have you been doing specific abdominal work or is it just the results of overall exercise? Personally Ive been committed to overall exercise and am seeing results from that, but I shoud probably start to focus on specific areas like my belly.

Last night my husband noticed that my arms are looking smaller. Still got lots of jiggle there but it's a step in the right direction. Lynda
  • renubhat_82
    Options
    Sorry Ladies... I just checked my weight on the same weighing scale.. But as per the scale, no change in weight... :-(

But have lost little bit of belly fat... :-)

I am all set for this week's challenge... :-)

It has always been a case with me that I lose weight very slowly... Last week lost 3 lbs.. this week nothing...

I will buy a new weighing scale soon so that I am totally convinced that I haven't lost any weight...

All you ladies are doing awesome!
  • renubhat_82
    Options
    Good morning ladies!

Karie,

Morning Renu,
    Congrats on noticing a slimmer midsection! Belly fat is the hardest to lose - have you been doing specific abdominal work or is it just the results of overall exercise? Personally Ive been committed to overall exercise and am seeing results from that, but I shoud probably start to focus on specific areas like my belly.

Last night my husband noticed that my arms are looking smaller. Still got lots of jiggle there but it's a step in the right direction. Lynda

Lynda,

Congrats on your weight loss dear... I am happy for you... :-)
    Yes I have been doing yoga almost daily and particularly postures which would reduce belly fat... Yoga doesn't burn so many calories but of course it helps tones your body overtime and refreshes you...
  • renubhat_82
    Options
    Here I go!

Starting MFP Weight: 155
    Starting SAHMU: 152
    Week 2 Weight: 152
    Total +/-: 3

-Renu
  • NewLife_11
    Options
    Team Green Week 2
    Lynda: -4.2
    Tamra: -3.0
    Karie: 0
    Renu: 0
    Deanna:

Green Team Total:
  • losinit_4_good
    Options
    Hey girls,
    I'm testing something so please ignore this.

Team ColourName Week 1 Week 2 Week 3 Week 4 Week 5 Week6 Week 7
    Green Lynda 241 236.8 ? ? ? ? ?

Karie,
    Is that what you were envisioning? It was easy enough to paste in from Word. Let me know what you think. If the structure isn't what you had in mind we can change whatever needs changing. Or you can create spreadsheed in Excel and email it to me and then I can format for here. Whatever works for you :smile:

Lynda
  • losinit_4_good
    Options
    Hey girls,
    I'm testing something so please ignore this.

Team ColourName Week 1 Week 2 Week 3 Week 4 Week 5 Week6 Week 7
    Green Lynda 241 236.8 ? ? ? ? ?

Karie,
    Is that what you were envisioning? It was easy enough to paste in from Word. Let me know what you think. If the structure isn't what you had in mind we can change whatever needs changing. Or you can create spreadsheed in Excel and email it to me and then I can format for here. Whatever works for you :smile:

Lynda

Scratch that! Once I posted the formatting all went to crap. Hmmm... let me think about this... I'll get back to you. Sorry!