TEAM GREEN- SAHMU- Go Green! (closed group)

Options

Replies

• NewLife_11
    NewLife_11 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Hey girls,
    I'm testing something so please ignore this.

Team ColourName Week 1 Week 2 Week 3 Week 4 Week 5 Week6 Week 7
    Green Lynda 241 236.8 ? ? ? ? ?

Karie,
    Is that what you were envisioning? It was easy enough to paste in from Word. Let me know what you think. If the structure isn't what you had in mind we can change whatever needs changing. Or you can create spreadsheed in Excel and email it to me and then I can format for here. Whatever works for you :smile:

Lynda

Scratch that! Once I posted the formatting all went to crap. Hmmm... let me think about this... I'll get back to you. Sorry!

Ya that is what happened when I did it. I guess we will keep trying
  • babydbones
    babydbones Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    hey girlies...i'm down 3 pounds.
  • renubhat_82
    renubhat_82 Posts: 549 Member
    Options

great! awesome job... :-))

Go team Green... :-)
  • renubhat_82
    Options
    Ladies,

I have a doubt... Are we supposed to do squats as well for this week?

or is it 45 mins cardio+pushups+jumping jacks?

Confused.... :huh:
  • NewLife_11
    Options
    Ladies,

No squats this week in the challenge but you are welcome to do them anyway.
  • NewLife_11
    Options

Yay!!!!
  • NewLife_11
    Options
    Team Green Week 2
    Lynda: -4.2
    Tamra: -3.0
    Karie: 0
    Renu: 0
    Deanna:-3.0

Green Team Total: -10.2 lbs

Go Green!!!!
  • renubhat_82
    Options
    Ladies,

No squats this week in the challenge but you are welcome to do them anyway.

Karie,

I have already completed the squats as well...lol... Pushups, jumping jacks and cardio done for today...:-)

Push ups was...whewwwwwwwww
  • NewLife_11
    Options
    I agree we are going to have some sore muscles after this challenge for sure!

I wanted to share something with everyone that I am so proud of. This year I planted a Garden. I have carrotts,radish,cucumbers,tomatoes,cilantro,chives,onions,snap peas,lettuce and beans. I have worked so hard on it and I am now getting all these fresh veggies from it and that makes it so much easier for ma and my family to eat healthier.

I have so much, I wish I could share it with you all!

I will post pics once I figure out how to.

Anyway, I am very proud of this along with all the beautiful flowers I grew this year.

Karie
  • renubhat_82
    Options
    Team Green Week 2
    Lynda: -4.2
    Tamra: -3.0
    Karie: 0
    Renu: 0
    Deanna:-3.0

Green Team Total: -10.2 lbs

Go Green!!!!

Yayyyyyy!

Sorry I couldnt contribute to weight loss .....
  • losinit_4_good
    losinit_4_good Posts: 731 Member
    Options

woot woot! great job!!
  • losinit_4_good
    Options
    I agree we are going to have some sore muscles after this challenge for sure!

I wanted to share something with everyone that I am so proud of. This year I planted a Garden. I have carrotts,radish,cucumbers,tomatoes,cilantro,chives,onions,snap peas,lettuce and beans. I have worked so hard on it and I am now getting all these fresh veggies from it and that makes it so much easier for ma and my family to eat healthier.

I have so much, I wish I could share it with you all!

I will post pics once I figure out how to.

Anyway, I am very proud of this along with all the beautiful flowers I grew this year.

Karie

That's awesome! Sadly despite being on the green team, my thumbs are all black when it comes to gardening. Although my raspberry bush is starting to produce. Nothing beats fresh veggies from the garden!
  • losinit_4_good
    Options
    morning girls!

I woke up early and had a big surge of energy so I've already got my jacks and pushups done. Of course, now my entire body is exhausted but that's ok :)

I usually don't weigh myself everyday, but for some reason I jumped on the scale today and it told me I gained 1.5 lbs overnight. WTF? That sucks. Guess I have to work double hard today to get back on track.

Have a great day!
    Lynda
  • babydbones
    babydbones Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Yea I'm gonna try not to weighht myself until next week. I torture myself weighing in too but really gonna try not to!
  • losinit_4_good
    Options
    I know! I'm usually really good about not torturing myself. I do my official weigh in on wednesday (obviously) and I usually weigh in once either sat or sun just so I have an idea how my week is going and to see if I need to step up my game. No idea what possessed me this morning to jump on the scale but I've decided not to worry about it. I know I didn't do any damage yesterday so it was probaly a fluke or something. Plus I did it once I'd been up for awhile, drank some water,exercised, gotten dressed for work, etc. So yeah, chalking that one up to a bad decision and not gonna let it affect my mood.

On the plus side, I did the stairs up to my office again (6 flights of very steep stair) and i'm so excited to say that I feel like every day it is getting easier and I am recovering quicker. yay! Also, I'm going to the mall tonight to buy the 30 Day Shred dvd. I plan to start that workout tomorrow.
  • renubhat_82
    Options
    Afternoon ladies!

Morning has been very busy with the new lease thingy of our new apt... I thought we would back soon and then I can have my breakfast... But the lady went on and on and on taking print outs, me sitting there and thinking that I am damn hungry and need to exercise as well... Guess she was not well versed with the computers, that too taking prints, once she wouldnt get our full names on it or else it was the lease amount which was wrong line...whewww... I was tired looking at her struggling.... Finally she got it right and we are just back...

Anyways... will go for walking today, (no gym, no yoga) and of course will complete my push ups and jumping jacks soon...

Go team green!!!
  • losinit_4_good
    Options
    I can't remember if I've told you all the my husband has joined me on this diet. He started about a week or so after I did and weighed about 5 lbs less than me to begin with. He just shared with me that he weighed in this morning and he is down to 219. From 255 to 219 in 7 weeks. I'm 261 to 237 in 8 weeks. And he eats way more than I do. So not fair!!!

Don't get me wrong, I'm super happy for him. He looks and feels great. and he is a big inspiration for me. But at the same time.... ugh....

Chalk this one up to women getting the short end of the stick when it comes to weight loss. I'll keep going, slow and steady, and eventually I'll be where he is now. Right?
  • losinit_4_good
    Options
    Hi gals,

quiet day on the thread! hope it's because everyone is busy exercising :)

just wanted to say that I hope everyone had a successful day! G'nite!

Lynda
  • NewLife_11
    Options
    Hi Ladies!
    Sorry I had company today so I was super busy. I did complete all of my exercise today. Yay!

By the way we won the point challenge! Yay for us!! Go Green!

Lynda-That is great that your hubby is joining you, how exciting and it will keep you motivated I am sure. i know what you mean my hubby has lost 35 lbs by doing nothing I swear! We will get there and soon enough weigh less than they do, wouldn't that be nice!

So tomorrow I may go have mexican food for lunch but I wont eat much of anything else tomorrow. I love mexican food and I have been staying clear of it for atleast a month and now I want it everday, but I don't have it of course. I figured having it for lunch is better than for dinner, I will work out twice tomorrow for it.

Have a great night ladies!
  • NewLife_11
    Options
    Love the new photo Deanna!