Commitment= 1pt

Total 9points

Last week: 217
    This week: 216

-1 lb for good!
  • thefishers4
    thefishers4 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Hy everone I can't believe that this week is the last week for us to be together as a team. It is sad. I have met so many wonderful people through this and it has given me the strength to continue onto my goal. Thank you for all of the support that you have given me for this challenge and accepting me for who I am. YELLOW TEAM ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • NewLife_11
    NewLife_11 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies,
    I have started a new thread for those of you who want to continue the challenge after this final week.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/338488-sahmu-regroup-closed-group

Karie
  • sisa2324
    sisa2324 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    My challenge for this week...a little late, but this is what i've been doing since wed anyway....
    Cardio- 4000 calories and to make my days as active as possible. I'll be taking lots of walk with baby, going swimming with him, and getting in my regular work outs with him in the morning and again when my husband gets home. My workouts are less productive when i'm here alone with a 5 month old, but with little amounts throughout the day I should get in what I need to.

Strength
    All about the abs this week
    500 ab moves (various exercises)

Food
    Stay under on sugar. Was going to do carbs, but sugar will be harder!
  • daisyelaine
    daisyelaine Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Cardio part 2: ( 1 point)
    Do a workout that involves the kids 5/7 days-- they love it, and it's certainly a good burn!!
    Burn at least 300 calories 5/7 days
    Wednesday- 0
    Thursday-0
    Friday-500+, walk outside with kids in trailer!
    Saturday-
    Sunday-
    Monday-
    Tuesday-

Strength:( 4 different strength workouts = 4 points)

100 crunches
    Wednesday-
    Thursday-
    Friday-

100 lunges
    Wednesday-
    Thursday-
    Friday-

100 push-ups
    Wednesday-
    Thursday-
    Friday-

200 squats
    Wednesday-
    Thursday-
    Friday-

Food: (1 point)
    Drinking at least 8 glasses of water a day ( 5/7)
    Wednesday-Done!
    Thursday-
    Friday- Done!

Emotional Challenge: Hhmmmm... this one requires some thought to get this right! I'll be back!
  • daisyelaine
    daisyelaine Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    So, for anyone that read it in the main thread.. yeah.. yesterday was NOT good. But, I managed to kick it in the butt today-- Yaay!! And, part of that is getting all these triggers out of my face. I know that no matter how healthy I am, if I'm sitting here bored, and there's cookies sitting here in front of me, I WILL eat them. Well, at least it's good to know that I'm still human.
    I need to work on my water too-- I'm finding that I'm just not drinking what I should be, and I think that was a huge part in the plateau I was on before. And, when I'm having a hard time getting my rings off.. BAD SIGN!!

Things seem to have really quieted down over the whole group.. hope you're all well!
  • SunshineKB
    SunshineKB Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies :) I have been MIA this weekend because of ALL that I had going on! My daughter had her 5th birthday party on Saturday and my mom came to visit. So I was up until almost 1am the night before making and decorating the cake, getting things together etc. Then after her party, I had to be at my church @ 4:30 for rehearsal, run-through, then worship service until 8:30. (I lead worship). Then my mom wanted to take me out to eat for an early bday dinner before she left...didn't get home til affter 10pm...then back to church at 8am for another run through, then 2 more worship services...left at 12, then hit the gym that afternoon...WHEW lol :) I got some good sleep last night though to catch back up! I'm gonna go back and log the weekend to catch myself up. Hope everyone's doing well!!! :+)