haloween babes (closed group))

Options
well hello ladies how are we all this morning.
here are this weeks stats
name start weight goal weight
tonilizzy88 171 156
beautynthadark 312.2 299
mavery8 155 135
cjsgrimlin 169 155
arsonsmom 256.5 246
xcbballuver 140.6 127
TDBrims 172 158
ClareB1974 210 190
3552000 132 118
skwilson1990 244 230
curlyjayne 168 156
shelly650 160.2 140.2

this weeks challeneg is to walk/jog or run 10-20 miles by saturday night and report in with your weight on sunday :)
let me know how ur getting on through the week

Replies

• shelly650
    shelly650 Posts: 319
    Options
    Thank you for allowing me to join!! Im so ready to for this!! 2lbs loss this week hopefully!!!

Can cycling count in the miles challenge??
  • TDBrims
    TDBrims Posts: 138
    Options
    Ooooh off to the Gym in a few mins so will have to note how far I cover on the treadmill today...If I need 10 at minimum and I have 6 days to do it I shall be aiming for at least 2 a day :)
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    Thank you for allowing me to join!! Im so ready to for this!! 2lbs loss this week hopefully!!!

Can cycling count in the miles challenge??
    yes why not :) as long as ur legs are moving its all good
  • missxena
    missxena Posts: 70
    Options
    hi, thanks for letting me join. im off for long walk , good luck everyone:smile:
  • TDBrims
    Options
    Crikey who knew how hard it was to cover 2 miles on the treadmill...there was me thought it would be easy peasy too. Despite what my exercise log says I do not run on the treadmill I just have to say I do so that it logs roughly the right calories. I walk at 7k an hour is on an incline of 12 to burn the fat off me...I did do short bursts of running today though so woohoo go me...however it still took me half an hour to cover 3.48K which I don't really understand as I never dipped below 7 the whole time I was on I don't think but never mind anyhow my point is that is me registering 3.48K for today...I will add up in K's as I go along and then convert it all on the sat night save me having to work out the conversion each day :)
  • tonilizzy88
    Options
    well done to you. thats why i said 10-20 as some people walk alot others only attend the gym like me. but hey well done on ur 3.4k.
  • cjsgrimlin
    cjsgrimlin Posts: 246
    Options
    SOOO glad i'm doing this and glad cycling counts!!!
  • shelly650
    shelly650 Posts: 319
    Options
    Thank You, Thank you, Thank you!!! Im so glad cycling counts!! Well I cycled 8.86km (5.5miles) and walked another 2.1km (1.3 miles) today so thats about 6.8 miles! Im going for the 20 miles this week and hopefully more!!
  • arsonsmom
    arsonsmom Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Im starting week 4 C25K tommorrow so today I will just walk for 30 to 45 min to get my regular workout in!!! Hiiiii Everyone I hope we all have a great week!!
  • Mountain_woman
    Mountain_woman Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Hi! Did I get accidentally omitted or did you wind up deciding there wasn't room in the group after all? Please let me know either way! :)
  • ClareB1974
    ClareB1974 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Hi all - my endomondo says I just dragged the children 6.68 miles. I may or may not pop out later for a quick walk, I'm very tired though :)

Well done to all the hallowe'en babes on their walking today - let's keep it up!!
  • tonilizzy88
    Options
    Hi! Did I get accidentally omitted or did you wind up deciding there wasn't room in the group after all? Please let me know either way! :)
    yes ur in xx
  • tonilizzy88
    Options
    well i managed 4k today :) and im about to eat my weight watchers pizza a whole 501 calories lol defo worth the workout in the gym
  • Leanne3552000
    Leanne3552000 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone :) Everyone seems to be off to a great start good work!

Unfortunately my gym was closed yesterday due to snow so couldn't get a start on my miles but will hopfully be able to get a start tonight.
    I walk just over 1.5miles in total to uni and back home most days. Should i include that? I don't usually log it.
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    My dad and stepmom are lending me a treadmill. I am going to start the C25K on Wednesday. I go do Curves daily and do Zumba twice a week.
  • Mountain_woman
    Mountain_woman Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Today I biked 5.5 miles! All I could think was, "A chunk of my goal down for the week!". Don't want to let you ladies down! Are we posting our foxy Halloween pictures too? Tee hee!
  • tonilizzy88
    Options
    Thanks! Today I biked 5.5 miles! All I could think was, "A chunk of my goal down for the week!". Don't want to let you ladies down! Are we posting our foxy Halloween pictures too? Tee hee!

well done ladies you are all doing so well :) keep it up. and yes thats a fab idea i may not b dressedup but if im not working i will be :) i look forward to seeing them.
    i managed 3.4 k today i need to do 30k (20miles) by saturday night fingers crossed lol
    x
  • TDBrims
    Options
    Ok pushed a wee bit harder today on the treadmill and covered 3.92k...add that to yesterdays 3.48 and I'm sitting at 7.4K
  • ClareB1974
    ClareB1974 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Hi all - my endomondo says I just dragged the children 6.68 miles. I may or may not pop out later for a quick walk, I'm very tired though :)

Well done to all the hallowe'en babes on their walking today - let's keep it up!!

Another 2.01 miles today - not far as I feel so dreadful. Just had a bowl of soup and it's made me nauseous all over again :(

Still, hopefully better tomorrow - and 8.69 miles done towards the challenge :)

Night all
  • Leanne3552000
    Leanne3552000 Posts: 395 Member
    Options

Another 2.01 miles today - not far as I feel so dreadful. Just had a bowl of soup and it's made me nauseous all over again :(

Still, hopefully better tomorrow - and 8.69 miles done towards the challenge :)

Night all

Well done for pushing still getting your exercise in even though your not feeling well. It's always hard. Make sure you don't push yourself too hard so you can recover.

I did about 13km yesterday roughly. I will convert to miles at the end of the week too.