haloween babes (closed group))

Options

Replies

• cjsgrimlin
    cjsgrimlin Posts: 246
    Options
    UHHH... bad me didn't do my situps yesterday, and miles yet.. Turbo fire day 1 kicked butt... almost kept up!!

SO 100 crunches for today, in the weirdest place!!! I was doing crunches in the bath because i didn't have the water very high!!!! Interesting to say the least!
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    UHHH... bad me didn't do my situps yesterday, and miles yet.. Turbo fire day 1 kicked butt... almost kept up!!

SO 100 crunches for today, in the weirdest place!!! I was doing crunches in the bath because i didn't have the water very high!!!! Interesting to say the least!

i love this reply dedication is defo there :) well done ladies
    my results:-
    sunday - nothing (still hungover from friday :'( )
    monday - 200 crunches/sit ups and 4k

i shal let you know how i get on today xx
  • lilieslosinit
    lilieslosinit Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm starting late because tonilizzy was nice enough to invite me in after another group that we were in pooped out :( I am currently doing the couch to 5k program and I'm in the 4th week, so I'm excited about the mileage challenge. I went 2 miles yesterday on C25K. I'm planning on walking 2 more miles tonight (off night from C25K) and doing the sit-ups! I look forward to being a part of your group :)
  • arsonsmom
    arsonsmom Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Ok so Im late blame it on my Research Fundamentals class!!! Last week I did 15 miles.I do C25K 4 to 5 times a week and I do each week twice this is my last week of Week 4 whew I can only imagine week 5 Whoa BABY...lol:noway:
  • TDBrims
    TDBrims Posts: 138
    Options
    Hiya just to let you know i am not partaking this week as I have a hellish busy week and am off for wee break starting the morn until Sunday but I will be back on Monday ready to embrace next weeks task :)
  • ClareB1974
    ClareB1974 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Monday - 5.35 miles and 100 crunches
    Tuesday - 3.68 miles and 29 sit ups!
    Wednesday - 0 miles and 19 sit ups (a few hours left yet though!)
  • tonilizzy88
    Options
    hey ladies i did asnother 3 k today so that 7k in total and i did another 200 crunches :) ive had a LOVELY day with the boyfriend today and we r finishing with chinnese take away but all withing calories :)
    gym defo tomorow lol
    see ya tomoz xx
  • lilieslosinit
    Options
    Did my C25K work today. I ran for LONGER than I walked :) 16min of running versus about 15min of walking!! I went 2 miles and did 200 crunches. So far this week I've gone 5.6 miles (C25K and walking combined) and I've done 400 crunches.
  • ClareB1974
    Options
    Wednesday - 0 miles and 59 sit ups
    Thursday - 0 miles and 0 sit ups (so far!!)
  • tonilizzy88
    Options
    hy ladies i did another 3k today so thats 10k so far :) and another 200 crunches.
    i must say my stomach is starting to hurt when i laugh or sneeze lol. im a little bit excited about weigh day

how r u all doing xx
  • lilieslosinit
    Options
    Tonilizzy I am WITH YOU! My abs are killing me! Today was a break from exercise (but I still did my sit-ups) and I also took a cheat meal at Five Guys. BUT I proudly immediately went back to making good decisions at the movie theatre following dinner. I didn't buy any snacks, I didn't accept any snacks offered by friends, and I drank a bottle of water to make up for the sodium at Five Guys. I'm planning on doing more exercise than normal on Saturday, so hopefully I'll make up for any damage done today! I did have fun though--I think I deserved it, so I don't feel guilty :)
  • tonilizzy88
    Options
    hey all i managed 7k today :) wooooo and 100 sit ups. weigh day sunday :) woopwoop
  • tonilizzy88
    Options
    hey babes so today is the last chance to be good and exersize before the weighing in the morning. i hope to god the scales go in my favour this week or i will be devestated!
    im in work until 3 then off to the gym for some fun on the treadmill lol

i shall see you all tomorow xx
  • tonilizzy88
    Options
    hello again ladies i did another 7 k today so thats 24k = 14miles i think and ive done 1150 sit ups so we shall see how that relays on the scales in the morning xx
  • ClareB1974
    Options
    Wednesday - 0 miles and 59 sit ups
    Thursday - 0 miles and 17 sit ups
    Friday - 0 miles and 18 sit ups
    Saturday - 3 miles and 18 sit ups

I've failed quite miserably at the sit ups this week, but I have downloaded an android app to my phone which aims to 'train' me to do 200 sit ups in one go. It gives me a workout to do and builds the number each time.

My weight loss for this week (WI is Friday) is 1.4 lbs. Not as good as last week, but not too bad.

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend xx
  • Leanne3552000
    Leanne3552000 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Sorry I havn't really participated this week. I have no idea how many miles i did or sit ups but i know it wasn't 100 a day.
    I'll be giving it my all this week!

no loss for me.

Good luck for your weigh ins ladys
  • tonilizzy88
    Options
    clare a loss is a loss :bigsmile:
    and leanne u lost so much last week i dont think u have anything to worry about. i shal post the new challenge tonight (its only 8.30am here)

i did:-
    14 miles
    1150 sit ups
    2.5lbs lost :) (im not in the 160's bracket just lol)

see you all later looking fporward to ur results
    tonix
  • shelly650
    shelly650 Posts: 319
    Options
    162.6lbs this week!! NO....I have agained!!! :(
  • beautynthalight
    beautynthalight Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    CW 304.6!!!
    water intake was around 12-18 cups a day
    walking was 18mil
    im elated with that...hoping 2 hit my 1st goal by my b-day, 8/13....will be soooo excited if im under 300 by my 26th bday. it will have been the first time i weighed under 300 in, i'm guessing, 5 years :embarassed:
  • cjsgrimlin
    cjsgrimlin Posts: 246
    Options
    i didn't manage to do the challenge this week at all!!!!:sad: :brokenheart:

However todays CW was 166.2!!!!!!WOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!:love:

Down 1.6 from the beginning of the week i think!!