haloween babes (closed group))

Options

Replies

• Mountain_woman
    Mountain_woman Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Today I biked 5.5 miles! All I could think was, "A chunk of my goal down for the week!". Don't want to let you ladies down! Are we posting our foxy Halloween pictures too? Tee hee!

Add another 3 miles to my pile. I walked/dragged my daughter on her favorite riding toy the whole way, carrying her for a while too. And she isn't a feather weight. So happy to be part of the group. Tomorrow is my weigh in day. Are we sticking to our individual weigh in days or are we going fof the same one as a group?
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    Add another 3 miles to my pile. I walked/dragged my daughter on her favorite riding toy the whole way, carrying her for a while too. And she isn't a feather weight. So happy to be part of the group. Tomorrow is my weigh in day. Are we sticking to our individual weigh in days or are we going fof the same one as a group?
    [/quote]

hi you can most defo weigh on your day however id like you to tell me again on sat night so i can stick you all on my chart.... as it will be difficult for me to look all the way through the thread for the losses. :)
    hope this is ok....
    a litttle mini challeneg is to only weigh on your weigh day and put the scales away for the week....:bigsmile:
  • missxena
    missxena Posts: 70
    Options
    well done everyone
    3 miles monday
    3 miles today
    total 6 miles
    may do some more later aimimg for 20 by sat

keep up the good work :happy:
  • TDBrims
    TDBrims Posts: 138
    Options
    3.63k today so added to my 7.4 already done brings me to 11.3k :)
  • tonilizzy88
    Options
    hey ive done another 3k today :) keep it up ladies xx
  • shelly650
    shelly650 Posts: 319
    Options
    Ok so this is what my week so far looks!

Monday - 6.4 miles (Cycling + treadmill)
    Tuesday - 1.4 miles (Treadmill)
    Wednesday - 1.4 miles (Treadmill)

Total of 9.2 miles completed!! Half way to my goal!

Well done, everyone is doing fab!! :flowerforyou:
  • ClareB1974
    ClareB1974 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Hi all - my endomondo says I just dragged the children 6.68 miles. I may or may not pop out later for a quick walk, I'm very tired though :)

Well done to all the hallowe'en babes on their walking today - let's keep it up!!

Another 2.01 miles today - not far as I feel so dreadful. Just had a bowl of soup and it's made me nauseous all over again :(

Still, hopefully better tomorrow - and 8.69 miles done towards the challenge :)

Night all

Another 5.53 miles done yesterday, so 14.22 miles completed so far this week, all walking :)
  • Leanne3552000
    Leanne3552000 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Wednesday - 13km
    Thursday - 12.5km

another 12.5km down today :)

I like the mini challenge of not weighing yourself until weigh in day.
  • tonilizzy88
    Options
    im loveing these miles ladies :) doing bnrill..... i managed 10k today 8 of those on a bike. 5 more to go :)
  • ClareB1974
    Options
    Hi all - my endomondo says I just dragged the children 6.68 miles. I may or may not pop out later for a quick walk, I'm very tired though :)

Well done to all the hallowe'en babes on their walking today - let's keep it up!!

Another 2.01 miles today - not far as I feel so dreadful. Just had a bowl of soup and it's made me nauseous all over again :(

Still, hopefully better tomorrow - and 8.69 miles done towards the challenge :)

Night all

Another 5.53 miles done yesterday, so 14.22 miles completed so far this week, all walking :)
    Another 3.69 miles today.....still feeling awful. Total this week 17.91 miles :)
  • TDBrims
    Options
    3.63k today so added to my 7.4 already done brings me to 11.3k :)

did another 3.65k today so thats now 14.95k
  • Leanne3552000
    Options
    Wednesday - 13km
    Thursday - 12.5km
    Friday - 20.6km
  • shelly650
    shelly650 Posts: 319
    Options
    Monday - 6.4 miles
    Tuesday - 1.4 miles
    Wednesday - 1.4 miles
    Thursday - 1.4 miles
    Friday - 6.4 miles

Hope to get another 6.4 in on saturday!
  • tonilizzy88
    Options
    well done ladies im off out tonight.... trust a birthday to come up the same week i set up a challenege.

ill see you all sat night xxx
  • TDBrims
    Options
    did another 3.65k today so thats now 14.95k

Ok today I did 2.56k on the treadmill and 3.81k on the bike so that makes it 21.32k so far :)
  • cjsgrimlin
    cjsgrimlin Posts: 246
    Options
    Not so strong on my challenge this week:

Monday 4.5 miles
    Tuesday 3.25
    Wednesday 0
    Thursday 4.5
    Friday 0
    Saturday Still to come!!

Total: 12.25

Beat my normal of 3 miles a week!!! I'd be happy with 15 miles total~~
  • Leanne3552000
    Options
    Wednesday - 13km
    Thursday - 12.5km
    Friday - 20.6km
    Saturaday - 18km

Can't remember my exact distance for today but I know it was at least 18k so i'll go with that to be safe

so that makes my total:
    64.1km which is 39.7 miles :D

When I read the challenge was to do 20 miles I thought there was no way i could cover that much ground in a week but i proved myself wrong!

Good luck for weigh in day tomorrow everyone
  • TDBrims
    Options
    Ok today I did 2.56k on the treadmill and 3.81k on the bike so that makes it 21.32k so far :)

Today was 4.23 on the treadmill which takes me to 25.55K which is 15.87miles....YAY not bad given an average of 1/2 hour a day on treadmill.....I should have privately counted my elliptical too as I cover at least as much ground on there
  • ClareB1974
    Options

Another 3.69 miles today.....still feeling awful. Total this week 17.91 miles :)

3.22 miles today, and 1.87 yesterday I forgot to log, so total is 23 miles exactly. Hoping for a spectacular finish tomorrow :D
  • Leanne3552000
    Options
    Weighed in at 129lbs this morning which is a 3 pound loss. I was only expecting to be losing a pound a week so I'm very pleased with that result! I think this challenge is going to be good for me.