Ripped in 30-Support Group-Starting in August

Options

Replies

• tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    Great job Tara!!!! :D

thanks girl!!! can't wait to see the measurements!!!! what were your final stats on this round again?? just curious :)
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    well done tara!
  • tjradd73
    Options
    well done tara!
    TY!!
  • Des92
    Des92 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Great job Tara!!!! :D

thanks girl!!! can't wait to see the measurements!!!! what were your final stats on this round again?? just curious :)

Weight was all over the place during (between 134-139), and right now I'm about back to where I started with weight, but my eating habits were very messed up when I moved back to the city, so that's entirely my fault. Lost 1 inch off my hips (from 39 to 38) and .5 inch of my biceps - not sure if that last one is a good thing though?!?

Can't wait to find out how you did! :)
  • tjradd73
    Options
    Des-well it's great that you are back to where you started...especially with your eating habits after you moved back! Great job on the loss on your hips and arms...I think a loss of inches on your biceps is probably cuz it tightened that area up...at least that's what I felt for myself on The Shred when I lost 1" from each!!! WTG!!
  • momwithacamera
    momwithacamera Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I was supposed to start Level 4 today, but I didn't. Not going to let anything stop me tomorrow, though! I will update you when I get it done tomorrow!!

Jen
  • tjradd73
    Options
    I was supposed to start Level 4 today, but I didn't. Not going to let anything stop me tomorrow, though! I will update you when I get it done tomorrow!!

Jen

go get it Jen!!! 1 level to go!!!

and where has everyone been...are we losing motivation here people?! come on!!!!!!
  • courtneylwatson
    courtneylwatson Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Got a stomach bug last night and almost did ripped anyway but just couldn't. So much for no more off days. Feeling a little better today so I hope to get it done tonight. My plan for after is to cardio it up at least 4 days a week and strength (jillian type strength moves) 3 days a week.

Tara- Great job finishing. Sorry that I am lagging behind.
  • tjradd73
    Options
    Courtney-I hope you feel better soon!! I know you'll get this done ASAP..no worries!!

AFM-I will NOT be posting my pics...as I am not even back down to where I was from my post-shred pics!! but here are at least my results from this round of "ripped".

PRE weight: 131.6
    POST weight: 128.4
    LOSS: -3.2lbs
    INCHES LOST: -3.75 (mostly from belly and arms)

so....I am not super stoked with this...but at least my arms measurements got back down to POST shred.
  • Des92
    Des92 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Courtney-I hope you feel better soon!! I know you'll get this done ASAP..no worries!!

AFM-I will NOT be posting my pics...as I am not even back down to where I was from my post-shred pics!! but here are at least my results from this round of "ripped".

PRE weight: 131.6
    POST weight: 128.4
    LOSS: -3.2lbs
    INCHES LOST: -3.75 (mostly from belly and arms)

so....I am not super stoked with this...but at least my arms measurements got back down to POST shred.

Much better than my results!! :smile: good work!
  • tjradd73
    Options

Much better than my results!! :smile: good work!

thanks girl!! It should have been better though...I had pretty consistent eating habits for the 30 days?! it's alright though...time to move on!
  • courtneylwatson
    Options
    Day 3 done. Just 3 more.

mysummerbikini (Maree NZ).........L4D6 -Done!(08/26) FINISHED!!!
    Jenlwb...........................................L4D6 -Done!(09/02) FINISHED!!!
    Des92.............................................L4D5 -Done!(09/12) FINISHED!!!
    tjradd73 (Tara)............................ L4D6 -Done! (09/19) FINISHED!!!
    jojowink..........................................L4D5 -Done!(09/17)
    momofJandA (Tori)-.....................L3D4 -Done!(09/07)
    courtneylwatson ..........................L4D3 -Done!(09/21)
    momwithacamera (Jen)............L3D6 -Done! (09/17)
  • tjradd73
    Options
    GREAT JOB Courtney!!! 3 days to go...finish out strong!
  • jojowink
    jojowink Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    sorry ladies!!! didn't mean to leave you at the end!!! BUT i finished as well earlier this week (i'm not on computer much to be on the board).

I am not a picture person (technically challenged) but i did do my measurements and am happy with the results

March 12 (pre-shred) July 30: (pre-ripped) Sept. 21
    weight: 163 weight: 162 weight: 154
    thighs: 41 thighs: 39 thighs: 38
    hips: 39 hips: 40 hips: 37
    belly: 38 belly: 36 belly: 34
    chest: 35 chest: 34 chest: 33
    arms: 13 arms: 12 arms: 11.5

I treated myself to a pair of new jeans and can fit into a true 10- finally wearing jeans that don't look like i have a load in my pants:)

Best of luck to the rest of you!!!

Tara: You have had a long journey- KEEP YOU HEAD IN THE GAME:) - I still can't believe you finished before me when you started i think 2-3 weeks after me!!! LOL

Des92.............................................L4D5 -Done!(09/12) FINISHED!!!
    jojowink..........................................L4D6 -Done!(09/20) FINISHED!!!
    momwithacamera (Jen)............L3D6 -Done! (09/17)
  • tjradd73
    Options
    Jojo-thanks girl!! Once I put my mind to something I always try to finish it as planned!! And CONGRATS on your results!!! Seems like you had way better results with Ripped vs Shred, and 4" off your belly is super sweet!! WTG!!
  • momwithacamera
    Options
    Level 4, 2 days done!!! I am really sorry I haven't posted here every day, I am just REALLY REALLY busy!

I think Level 3 was harder than Level 4 in a lot of ways... what did you guys think?

jojowink..........................................L4D6 -Done!(09/20) FINISHED!!!
    momwithacamera (Jen)............L4D2 -Done! (09/22)
  • jojowink
    jojowink Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    mom- yes, i agree with you about level 3- i wasn't a fan of that level & i think thats why it took me about 2 weeks to get through it, but then i was so happy with level 4

although i finished earlier this week, i went back and did Level 2 this morning. some of the stuff i was like "oh, thats it"- its nice to know that getting through it already once made it go a whole lot faster doing it this time.

Keep at it girls!! have a grreat weekend;)
    jojo
  • momwithacamera
    Options
    LEVEL 4 DAY 3 DONE!
    Jen

momwithacamera (Jen)............L4D3 -Done! (09/23)
  • tjradd73
    Options
    Jen-awesome job!! you are almost finished!!! and I also agree...L3 was the worst of them all!!!

Jojo-I have been going back and doing some of the shred...and WOW is it easy compared to everything else that we have all been through...that rocks!!! congrats on finishing btw (can't remember if I said it or not?)

KEEP PUSHING COURTNEY AND JEN...ALMOST DONE!!
  • courtneylwatson
    Options
    I was seriously fixing to clean the kitchen and go to bed until I saw this. Hubby is asleep in the couch. I am now going to clean the kitchen, rip it, then go to bed! Thanks for the much needed motivation.