Ripped in 30-Support Group-Starting in August

Options

Replies

• jojowink
    jojowink Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    courtney- way to stay at it!! now thats some serious motivation to do it before bed!!!
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    alright!!! glad we could help Courtney!!!
  • momwithacamera
    momwithacamera Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Gave it my ALL today! Level 4 Day 4 done!!!

mysummerbikini (Maree NZ).........L4D6 -Done!(08/26) FINISHED!!!
    Jenlwb...........................................L4D6 -Done!(09/02) FINISHED!!!
    Des92.............................................L4D5 -Done!(09/12) FINISHED!!!
    tjradd73 (Tara)............................ L4D6 -Done! (09/19) FINISHED!!!
    jojowink..........................................L4D6 -Done!(09/20) FINISHED!!!
    momofJandA (Tori)-.....................L3D4 -Done!(09/07)
    courtneylwatson ..........................L4D3 -Done!(09/21)
    momwithacamera (Jen)............L4D4 -Done! (09/24)
  • tjradd73
    Options
    awesome job Jen!!! 2 days to go...you can do it!!!
  • courtneylwatson
    courtneylwatson Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I wimped out yesterday after cleaning the kitchen but I came back strong today. 2 more days!

Des92.............................................L4D5 -Done!(09/12) FINISHED!!!
    jojowink..........................................L4D6 -Done!(09/20) FINISHED!!!
    momofJandA (Tori)-.....................L3D4 -Done!(09/07)
    courtneylwatson ..........................L4D4 -Done!(09/24)
  • tjradd73
    Options
    Great job Courtney!!!! 2 days to go...finish strong!!!!!!!!:drinker:
  • Des92
    Des92 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    a couple more of you guys finishing up in these next couple days!! That's awesome, soo close :happy: looking forward to some results!!
  • tjradd73
    Options
    ONCE JEN AND COURTNEY FINISH...EVERYONE IS DONE!!! WOOT!!

courtneylwatson ..........................L4D4 -Done!(09/24)
  • tjradd73
    Options
    COME ON GIRLS...FINISH STRONG!!! YOU BOTH ONLY HAVE 2 DAYS TO GO!!!!!
  • courtneylwatson
    courtneylwatson Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    courtneylwatson ..........................L4D5 -Done!(09/26)

One more day and I am done. I know that I have stretched this week out but I feel like I am doing okay since I am going on no sleep. My stomach bug ended up being more like the flu and now the kids have it. my 2 year old has not been sleeping since he got it 3 days ago. I will finish this tomorrow and post measurements on Wed. I have already lost as many lbs as I lost during the shred.
  • tjradd73
    Options
    Courtney-I am very proud of you!!! you worked through all of your hurdles and are finishing this out in a respectable amount of time!! sorry to hear that the fam has been sick this past week...but way to push through girl!! i can't wait to see your final numbers :)
  • momwithacamera
    Options
    I can't believe I am almost done with this challenge! I took two days off (Sunday and Monday), so I am going to go one extra day... so I will be done on Thursday, and then weigh, measure and do pics on Friday!

I am excited to see if there have been good results! I definitely feel stronger, though and have great energy! Yeah for that!
    Jen

momwithacamera (Jen)............L4D5 -Done! (09/27)
  • Des92
    Des92 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    So close you 2!! I'm super excited for you both :happy:
  • tjradd73
    Options
    Jen-awesome job girl!!! You have done fantastic throughout both of these challenges...just think...3 months ago you didn't think that you would be able to even do it....and now you will have finished BOTH of JM DVDs!!! CONGRATS!!!!
  • momwithacamera
    Options
    Level 4 Day 6 DONE!!!!! ONE MORE DAY!!!!!!!!

And Tara, THANK YOU for your kind and sweet encouragement! Not only what you wrote here, but for all your wonderful motivation and help the last three months! I wish our group here was doing some kind of challenge next, because I enjoy all you guys and spurring each other on!

Have a great day, everyone!
    Jen

momwithacamera (Jen)............L4D6 -Done! (09/28)
  • momwithacamera
    Options
    Level 4 Day 6 DONE!!!!! ONE MORE DAY!!!!!!!!

And Tara, THANK YOU for your kind and sweet encouragement! Not only what you wrote here, but for all your wonderful motivation and help the last three months! I wish our group here was doing some kind of challenge next, because I enjoy all you guys and spurring each other on!

Have a great day, everyone!
    Jen

momwithacamera (Jen)............L4D6 -Done! (09/28)
  • tjradd73
    Options
    Jen-no prob girly...you have been doing great and deserve the praise!!! As for the challenge after this...until JM comes out with a new 30minute program, I think I am gonna kinda have to go my own way with the exercise; however, if you need help coming up with a routine...or if you make your own routine and want me to help you push through...just keep me posted and I'll do my best!!

Great job girl!
  • momwithacamera
    Options
    I think I am going to stick with the Shred and Ripped in 30, and just alternate as I feel like it to switch it up on my body. I by no means feel like I have them "conquered", and so I am sure there are MANY more benefits I can gain from them. I am also thinking of adding in JM's yoga meltdown some... what do you think of this plan?
    Jen
  • tjradd73
    Options
    Jen-I think that sounds like a great plan...as long as you feel that you are getting enough cardio for steady losses still!! I also think that a day of yoga is a good idea....it will help you stretch your muscles and work on your flexibility too!! Don't forget to get in 1-2 rest days/week too <<<this is very important! You will do great!
  • momwithacamera
    Options
    DONE!!!!!!!!

DONE, DONE, DONE!!!!!!

YAHOO!!!!!

Courtney, where are you? I hope you are finishing strong, girl!

I will take measurements and pics tomorrow :)

momwithacamera (Jen)............L4D7 -Done! (09/29)