Ripped in 30-Support Group-Starting in August

Options
1151617181921»

Replies

• Des92
    Des92 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    YAY YAY YAYYY! Amazing job!! :drinker:

Can't wait to see the measurements and pictures! And good luck with your new plan! It sounds good - I feel the same way about Ripped, so I'm still doing it a few times a week :smile:
  • courtneylwatson
    courtneylwatson Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement girls. I didn't finish like I planned but WILL get it done tomorrow. I am so glad that I did this challenge even though it is taking me extra long to finish. I am so glad for the help getting to my weight loss goals. Sometimes life and stress zap my motivation. The thing is though, there is always going to be life and stress, but I do not want to always be fat on top of it all. So I need to push through. Thanks for helping me push myself through.
  • Des92
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement girls. I didn't finish like I planned but WILL get it done tomorrow. I am so glad that I did this challenge even though it is taking me extra long to finish. I am so glad for the help getting to my weight loss goals. Sometimes life and stress zap my motivation. The thing is though, there is always going to be life and stress, but I do not want to always be fat on top of it all. So I need to push through. Thanks for helping me push myself through.

You're doing amazing, and there's just one day left! I took longer than planned to finish too, but life happens!! The important thing is that you get things done and reach your goals, not the amount of time it takes to get there. It's all worth it in the end! Reaching all those little goals makes it so much easier to keep pushing. You can do it! Get it done tomorrow and let us know how it went! :smile:
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    mysummerbikini (Maree NZ).........L4D6 -Done!(08/26) FINISHED!!!
    Jenlwb...........................................L4D6 -Done!(09/02) FINISHED!!!
    Des92.............................................L4D5 -Done!(09/12) FINISHED!!!
    tjradd73 (Tara)............................ L4D6 -Done! (09/19) FINISHED!!!
    jojowink..........................................L4D6 -Done!(09/20) FINISHED!!!
    momwithacamera (Jen)............L4D7 -Done! (09/29) FINISHED!!!
    courtneylwatson ..........................L4D5 -Done!(09/26)

JEN-CONGRATS girl!!! amazing job, and I can't wait to see your finishing results!!!!:drinker:

Courtney-life happens girl...just like you said! BUT, you are doing great and can still finish this out....here's to hoping for a strong finish tomorrow!!! YOUCAN DO IT!!:flowerforyou:
  • baptistgirl23
    baptistgirl23 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Bumping to see the results! Planning on doing both videos before the end of the year! Congratulations to you all!! :o)
  • momwithacamera
    momwithacamera Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    OK, here goes trying pics again, I always mess it up!

So, from Day 1 of Ripped in 30 to today:
    Height: 5'1"
    Weight: 172/163.8 -8 lbs
    Waist: 37/36 -1"
    Hips: 42.5/42 -.5"
    Calves: 16/15.5 -.5" each
    Thighs: 25/25 -0
    Upper Arms: 13.5/13.5 -0
    Neck: 14/13.5

Total lost: 8 lbs, 3" total

Which doesn't seem like much, actually. But, somehow my pics look like a lot to me, and my clothes are fitting WAY better, infact some are too big! Here they are, from the beginning of the 30ds to now at the end of ri30. This is gonna have to be the last set of pics with the denim capris because they are literally falling off me. :) So, I changed to a new outfit and put those on here too so that I can compare next time with them in the same outfit! And same disclaimers as before- I am not "sucking it in" in any of them and I am not pregnant in any of them even though I look like it.... (four babies will do that to you sometimes, unfortunately!)

Jen

30ds1beforeandafter-Page002-1-1.jpg

30ds1beforeandafter-Page004-3.jpg
  • tjradd73
    Options
    Jen-OMG!!!! I can def see a diff in your pics...EVERYWHERE!! maybe it was just where you took your measurements?! it looks like WAY more than 3"!!!! CONGRATS on all of your success!!! you def worked hard and deserve it!!
  • momwithacamera
    Options
    Thanks, Tara! Now just gotta keep going! I would LOVE to lose 10 pounds in October! Just need to figure out a plan how!
  • tjradd73
    Options
    Thanks, Tara! Now just gotta keep going! I would LOVE to lose 10 pounds in October! Just need to figure out a plan how!

my recommendations....be very carefuly with your calories, and get in plenty of cardio!!!! I'll be rootin for ya!
  • courtneylwatson
    Options
    I'll do pics before I go to bed but here is my final measurements:

Biceps +.5 in
    Triceps -.25 in
    Waist -3.5 in
    Hips -1.5 in
    Thigh -.75 in
    Calf -.25 in

Weight -6lbs
  • tjradd73
    Options
    mysummerbikini (Maree NZ).........L4D6 -Done!(08/26) FINISHED!!!
    Jenlwb...........................................L4D6 -Done!(09/02) FINISHED!!!
    Des92.............................................L4D5 -Done!(09/12) FINISHED!!!
    tjradd73 (Tara)............................ L4D6 -Done! (09/19) FINISHED!!!
    jojowink..........................................L4D6 -Done!(09/20) FINISHED!!!
    momwithacamera (Jen)............L4D7 -Done! (09/29) FINISHED!!!
    courtneylwatson ..........................L4D6 -Done!(10/01) FINISHED!!!

CONGRATS!!! WE ALL FINISHED "RIPPED IN 30" BY JM!!!! WOOT!
  • tjradd73
    Options
    I'll do pics before I go to bed but here is my final measurements:

Biceps +.5 in
    Triceps -.25 in
    Waist -3.5 in
    Hips -1.5 in
    Thigh -.75 in
    Calf -.25 in

Weight -6lbs

CONGRATS ON FINISHING!! I can't wait to see your pics,..... you lost a ton of inches and 6lbs is awesome too!! nice work girl! oh....how did the hubby do btw?!
  • momwithacamera
    Options
    Yeah, Courtney!

How great that we made it through BOTH 30DS and RI30!

I treated myself to a whole weekend off of working out (felt decadent!) and will be back at it tomorrow! Here's to the next 10 pounds coming off in October!!!!

Great job, all!!!
    Jen
  • Des92
    Options
    Jen - awesome pics!! REALLY awesome! Your back looks like it's DISAPPEARED! And all the other ones show a huge difference as well :)

Courtney - Nice losses too!! Can't wait to see your pics!
  • tjradd73
    Options
    I posted a blog about this group's finishers...if anyone cares to read it :)

4 of us finished BOTH of these programs: Des, Courtney, Jen, and myself...we rock!!!
  • courtneylwatson
    Options
    SAM_3311.jpg

SAM_2819.jpg

SAM_3312.jpg

SAM_2820-1.jpg

SAM_3310.jpg

SAM_2818.jpg
  • tjradd73
    Options
    Courtney-awesome job girl!!! I see the biggest diff in your belly and thighs...great work!:drinker:
  • Des92
    Options
    wow courtney... I agree, HUGE difference in the belly and awesome changes overall!! Great job!!!!
    And we're ALL done! :happy: