30 Day Shred - August Challenge

Options

Replies

• tanyaMax
    tanyaMax Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    L1D8 done ysterday (with 8 pound weights) its crazy to see a drastic change in endurance :0) it ws fun today. my friend came over and did it with me. she loooved it. sissy joined in too. was so proud of her :0)
  • cantina920
    cantina920 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Sounds good! I did L1D1 today, and feel great!
  • tanyaMax
    Options
    L1D9 done with 8 pound weights :0) i'm sooo ready for L2...i just realized i start Level 2 on Friday oh boy
  • dkb228
    dkb228 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I did L1D10 today! Starting level 2 tomorrow.
  • dibboozy
    dibboozy Posts: 17
    Options
    I've got L1D7 today to complete, shouldn't be a problem but might have to squeeze it in before I go to bed, not ideal.

Today, seeing as it's been a week since I weighed myself, I thought I would get those scales out and do a bit of measuring....i'm EXACTLY the same! I can't seem to work this out, not only because of all the effort i've put in with doing cardio twice this week as well as the dvd but I feel so much more toned in my stomach/waist area (I even had someone comment on my "flat" stomach yesterday!) and my clothes seem to be fitting better. How is that possible if my measurements have stayed the same?!

Whats everyone else's experience? I would love to hear that your all loosing inches :o)

Don't worry, it wont stop me completing the challenge. I feel so much better and thats a start....

Thinking about this now, i'm just remembered something. When I was training to run race for life 5K in less than 30 mins, for a good 2 months I didn't see much of a change but then suddenly in the 3rd month it just started to drop off. It's like my body needs to get into the excersising. I guess this might be whats happening here - it might all drop off when I get to level 3! :oD

L x x x
  • julieannebyrom
    julieannebyrom Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I weighed in today and I've GAINED 3lbs but I don't feel like I've gotten any bigger and I feel more toned, I'm just hoping I wake up one morning and I've dropped a lot.
  • apertuis
    apertuis Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Last night I did D8 L1 & I took my measurements today. I've lost 1 in from my waist, 1/2 in from my bust & 1 in from my hips. I feel like my tummy is more toned and thought I had lost more from there. I've lost 2.5 lbs since I started it on August 2. Feeling great :)
  • dkb228
    Options
    Just finished L2D1! It kicked my butt, but not as bad as my first day of level 1. I definitely prefer L2 exercises over L1. :)
  • apertuis
    apertuis Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I finished L1D9 & so happy I did. lol I almost took today off because I have so much stuff to get done around the house. I have an almost 3 year old so it's hard to find time for everything. After I ironed 1/2 of the clothes I decided to let the others wait & did it. I feel so much better after I shred it ; -) How is everyone else doing?
  • tanyaMax
    Options
    L1D10 DOOONE! woohoo!! i'm so ready for tomorrow! Level 2! Bring it! :0)
  • SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    30ds level 2 is a lot more fun to do, but i always have to ease up towards the end because my heart rate would shoot up! love the abs though!
  • tanyaMax
    Options
    L2D1 done yesterday with 8 pound weights. Except for the swats with a v raise wich were done with 5 pounds. I can do regular push ups on the walking push ups wooohooo. Gonna do L2D2 right now. Will report back
  • freeloaves
    freeloaves Posts: 281
    Options
    Wowzer. Level 2. Panting and sweating! Did not like the double crunch, couldn't do it (how do you keep your legs together! lol I look like *kitten*). Otherwise, was okay! I managed to go through all the cardio without stopping (maybe once) and I did the planking okay too! Surprisingly did okay!
  • Jessica68
    Jessica68 Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    Completed D5L1 I'm way behind but I'm still here and posting along as I complete a day of it.

Good job everyone!
  • tanyaMax
    Options
    L2D2 done yesterday. Was tough, being that obese hungover. Had too pause alot! But it was done. Used 8 pound weights. And 5 pounders for the square with v raises
  • JBotel
    JBotel Posts: 4
    Options
    Thanks for inspiring me to get back into it. Hello again Jillian.......
  • dkb228
    Options
    Did L2D2 today (yesterday, technically). I had to take a couple rest days due to a pulled muscle in my back. I was so bummed. Glad to be back in the swing of things! I'm planning to double up a day so that I cans till say I did all 30 "days" in August. :smile:
  • liamsmummy09
    liamsmummy09 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'll be doing my first day of level 2 later - dreading it! Still, it'll be nice to have a change. I think!
  • liamsmummy09
    liamsmummy09 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Well, just done my 1st level 2. Good God that was tough! I'm slowly coming to realise though that I have no balance what so ever! I don't know whether it's because I'm tired or not but I'm putting more and more effort in preventing myself from toppling over than I am in the exercises themselves! :laugh:

Still, only 5 more days and I'm half way there!
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    Sorry ive not posted on here in a few days! Ive been quite busy and really tired, and on the weekend i went out to let my hair down a bit soo i havent been doing 30DS, although i have completed level 1 and im excited to start level 2!

I am going to start level 2 tomorrow - reason being is because im buying a dumbell tree tomorrow, soo im going to start level 2 with a set of dumbells to work with as in level 1 i didnt use anything to tone up the arms!

Anyway, well done to everyone who is still doing the 30DS challenge!! You are all doing a super duper job!!

Any of you that are posting on here and are taking part in the challenge feel free to add me :)