Options
1789101113»

Replies

• freeloaves
    freeloaves Posts: 281
    Options
    d7 done

Just took before and during pics. Don't see much of a change myself :(

I keep on downing myself and saying stuff like "probably my clothes diff and the way I'm standing". Sigh

measurements down on underbust and smallest part of waist though
  • liamsmummy09
    liamsmummy09 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Just did Day 8 Level 2 & still finding it incredibly tough, though it's definitely getting easier. Although I want a change I'm really not looking forward to moving up to level 3! Especially since I heard about there being squats with jumps! Ugh!

I've noticed my arms are much more toned than before, but that's the only difference I see so far. Wish my body would hurry up and shred already!!
  • apertuis
    apertuis Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I did L2 D6 last night & still feel it challenging me. I'm scared of L3!!
  • tanyaMax
    tanyaMax Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    L3D3 Donbe today. felt great! lets see at which day, on level 3, it starts to get boring lol. as of now I AM LOVING L3
  • tanyaMax
    Options
    L3D4 done today with 8 pound weights. except for the cardio part with weights in which i use 5 pounders. this is still my fave level, although today seemed a little tougher for me....just one of those days. i was able to do the advance version on everything yay!
  • tanyaMax
    Options
    L3D5 done yesterday (friday)
    L3D6 Skipped today
  • tanyaMax
    Options
    L3D7 done today. I am so proud of myself, for going to an ammuesment park...being really tired and pushing myself to shred it :0)
    well it felt GREAT!!!!! i'm so bummed though, cause i cut my palm and knuckle with a glass bottle during the weekend (accidently of course, i'm a clumpsy Scorpio) anywho and i cant do one of my fave circuits. the planks with the arm weight lifts and traveling push ups. i love how it kicks my *kitten*...so i just did *rocky style* sit upsduring that part :0) 3 MORE DAYS for me.... yay!!!!!!!!!
  • tanyaMax
    Options
    L3D8 done today :0) 2 more days and im done! YAY!
  • tanyaMax
    Options
    L3D9 done today along with L1....had to skip L2 I hate that level!! lol glad to announce that tomorrow is my last day! Yiippeeee
  • tanyaMax
    Options
    ANYONE OUT THERE? OR IS IT JUST ME LEFT?
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    Think its just u left! I cud only do half of level 2. I was struggling real bad with it =/
  • tanyaMax
    Options
    I almost gave up on Level 2! WORST LEVEL!!! HATE IT! HATE IT! HATE IT!
    thats good though....you got half way :0)
    Think its just u left! I cud only do half of level 2. I was struggling real bad with it =/
  • tanyaMax
    Options
    L3D10 DONE today along with L1 and L2 :0) Doing Level 2 again reenforced the hate i hae for Level2 lol!!
    I am sooo glad that is over with. will be checking in tomorrow morning (which is really afternoon) with measurements and weight.

soooo,
    what was your least fave Level?
    fave Level?
    most hated move?
    fave move?

mine was
    LEVEL 2
    LEVEL 3
    JUMPING LUNGES AND SQUATS WITH V-ARM RAISES
    WALKING PLANKS AND CARDIO WITH WEIGHTS
  • tanyaMax
    Options
    RESULTS ARE IN!

So, within the 30 day shred i SKIPPED 4 days (that's one rest day a week) and i never made them up, i just skipped them..so i really did 26 days. hear are my results

Weight = 202 / 195 **7 pound loss
    upper waist = 38.5 / 35 **3.5 inches loss
    waist@belly bttn = 41.5 / 39 **2.5 inches loss
    Left arm = 15.5 / 14.5 **1 inch loss
    Left thigh = 27.5 / 26 **1.5 inches loss
    hips = 45 / 43 ** 2 inches loss
    calf & neck = ZERO

I am so glad i stuck to it, and even more glad its over with lol
    HAPPY SHREDDING :0)
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    Wahoooooo! Weldone on completing it! And the results you had from it are great!! :D

Id love to complete the whole 30days, but i just cant complete level 2 =/ never mind ill try again when my weight has dropped a little! :)